剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
Cube should be in there.
方块应该就在那
Like I said, no winter, no humans. Right?
我早说了 不到冬天不会有人类
Yeah, but it is kind of weird there's no one here...
可是真的一个人都没有也很奇怪
since this is where Dad was sending us.
毕竟这是父王给我们玩耍的地方
Yeah, we probably shouldn't have come here.
看来我们不该来
Aunt Amaya?
阿马亚姑妈
I'm so glad you're safe.
你们没事真的太好了
Extremely safe!
毫发无伤
Safe and... alone!
就我们俩没事
That door's locked.
门锁了
So, uh, you wait here for a minute, couple minutes, few...
你在这等一分钟 几分钟 多等...
However long it takes. I'll go find a key.
多等一会儿 我去找钥匙
I don't believe in locks.
锁才不管用
Someone's here.
有人在
What? No, no.
什么 不可能吧
No one here but us and all your human troops!
这儿只有我俩和你们人类军队啊
Callum, you know it doesn't help to yell.
卡鲁姆 光靠吼是没用的
And why are you saying "human troops" like that?
而且你为什么要强调"人类军队"
Uh, what do you mean?
什么意思
That's how I always say "heavily-armed human troops!"
我一直这么叫的啊 全副武装人类军队
Ezran has something to tell you.
艾兹兰有话要跟你说
I... skipped breakfast.
我...没吃早饭
I'm sorry.
对不起
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
早饭是一天中最重要的一顿
The food here is...
这里的食物
weapons-grade.
都可以当武器了
Dig in.
开吃吧
Aunt Amaya, why are you here?
阿马亚姑妈 你怎么来这了
I received a messenger bird from the king yesterday.
我昨天收到了国王的信鸽
The most important things, I've written down.
最重要的事 我都写下来了
A letter?
信
What's wrong? I just...
怎么了 我...
He gave me a letter, too, but I must have dropped it somewhere.
他也给了我一封信 可我把它弄丢了
What'd your letter say?
你的信里写了什么
"General, the castle is under threat.
"将军 城♥堡♥危险
Assassins have infiltrated the kingdom.
刺客已渗入王宫
Moonshadow elves."
月影精灵"
The worst kind.
最糟情况
"Do not bring your force to the castle.
"勿将军队带回城♥堡♥
Your orders are to proceed immediately to the Banther Lodge.
命你速速前往班瑟小屋
Callum and Ezran will be there.
卡鲁姆和艾兹兰会在那
Above all, see to it that my sons are safe."
首要确保我儿子们的安全"
Wait, there's more on the back.
背面还有
"PS: Once their safety is assured,
"另 一旦确保安全
the boys may wish to build a dirt man."
带他们玩捏土人"
We do not wish to build a dirt man.
我们不想玩捏土人
We do not.
我们不想
You're safe now, boys.
你们现在安全了
This is all my fault. We should have never come here.
都是我的错 我们不该来的
But we found Aunt Amaya.
可我们遇到阿马亚姑妈了
Maybe we should tell her, Callum.
我们应该告诉她 卡鲁姆
Tell her what?
告诉她什么
About the egg... and Rayla.
那个蛋 还有瑞拉
We can't. Didn't you hear what she said?
不行 你没听到她说的吗
How she talked about elves?
她是怎么说精灵的
To Aunt Amaya, elves are monsters.
对阿马亚姑妈来说 精灵就是怪物
But if we just explain everything-- -
但如果我们解释清楚
It won't work. Humans and elves don't trust each other.
没用的 人类和精灵互不信任
That won't change until we
除非我们把这颗蛋送回泽埃迪亚
take this egg back to Xadia.
否则一切都不会改变
We have to find Rayla and get out of here.
我们得找到瑞拉 离开这里
"It's the winter lodge, Rayla.
这儿是冬日别院 瑞拉
No winter, no humans."
没到冬天 没有人类
"It's okay."
别担心
General Amaya!
阿马亚将军
The princes have disappeared.
王子们不见了
How did you do it?
你怎么做到的
How did we do what?
我们做到什么了
"We"? How many of you are there?
"我们" 你们有多少人
Did I say "we"?
我说了"我们"吗
Don't look away from me.
看着我
It's just me. I'm alone.
只有我一个人
Liar.
骗子
If there are more of them, the princes are in danger.
如果还有别人 王子们就有危险
Do not take your eyes off her.
盯紧她
Careful with those. Wouldn't want to lose a finger.
小心点儿 别丢了手指头
I mean, can you imagine going through life with only four fingers?
你能想象只有四根手指要怎么生活吗
This is one of your weirdest ideas.
这是你最奇怪的主意
Weirder than snail armor?
比蜗牛盔甲更奇怪吗
Ez, snails already have armor.
小艾 蜗牛本身就有壳
Then why do they keep getting smooshed? We're not...
那为什么还总是被踩扁 我们不
My point is, I don't know if this plan'll work.
我是说 我不确定是否能成功
She'll know what to do.
她会有办法的
Have you met Bait? Say hello to my little friend.
你们见过诱诱了吗 打个招呼吧
Thanks!
谢啦
Come on!
快跑
Stop right there, elf. Callum, Ezran, come here.
站住 精灵 卡鲁姆 艾兹兰 过来
Callum, we should just tell her.
卡鲁姆 我们应该告诉她
Boys, get away from her.
孩子们 快过来
Wait!
等一下
What are you saying?
你在说什么
He says, if we don't let you go,
他说 如果我们不放你走
you'll kill them and drink their blood.
你就会杀了他们 饮他们的血
That you are a monster.
你是个怪物
Right, so you have to let us go.
对 所以你必须放了我们
It's okay, Callum. I've slain monsters before.
别怕 卡鲁姆 我屠过不少怪物
Do it. Take her out.
上 干掉她
Go ahead, take another shot.
来啊 再来一次
But read my lips.
但是听好了
The next time I swing my blade,
我只要一挥刀
I'll end both of them in half a second.
不出半秒就能结果他俩
Move, humans.
走 人类
What now?
现在怎么办
I don't think a boat--
我不觉得船
Just get in.
快上来
If the elf realizes we followed them,
如果被精灵发现我们在跟踪
she'll take the princes' lives.
她会取王子们的性命
We need to be careful.
我们必须谨慎
Corvus!
乌鸦伏
Track them, but stay out of sight.
跟着他们 但保持距离
And when you see an opportunity, free them.
如果有机会 解救他们
The rest of you, ride with me.
剩下的人 跟我来
That worked. I can't believe it.
成功了 真不敢相信
I can't believe you're such a jerk.
我也不能相信你是如此混♥蛋♥
What? What's wrong?
什么 怎么了
You called me a bloodthirsty monster.
你说我是嗜血的怪物
You have no idea how that feels.
你根本不懂那是什么感受
But I don't actually believe any of that.
我不是认真的
I was just trying to scare her. I thought she'd back down.
我只是吓唬她 我以为她会放弃的
Oh, that went well. They tried to kill me.
真不错 他们想杀了我
I'm sorry. That's not what I meant to happen.
对不起 我没想到会这样
Well, it did.
反正发生了
You found it?
你找到了
It's a toy. Probably a piece from a children's game.
这是个玩具 说不定是小孩玩具里的
I hope it was worth it to you,
希望你觉得值得
putting everyone's lives in danger.
用所有人的生命冒险
It's almost time, Father. Crown time.
快到时间了 父亲 加冕时间
Or, as I like to call it, the Crown Hour.
或者 我更喜欢称之为 加冕时刻
Crown o'clock?
加冕时候
Thank you. That will be all.
谢谢 就这样吧
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表