剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on The Dragon Prince...
《龙王子》前情提要
A party of our best will be dispatched immediately
我们的精英队会即刻出发前往
to find the princes.
寻找王子
I will task my own children, Soren and Claudia,
那我派遣我的孩子 赛林和克劳迪亚
with leading the rescue expedition.
带队进行援救行动
I bound myself to end Prince Ezran's life.
我缔成了契约取艾兹兰王子的性命
And this binding will never come off while he's alive.
只要他还活着 契约就取不下来
It will just get tighter and tighter until I lose my hand.
并且会越缩越紧 直到我失去这只手
Just take it!
拿着
We have to do something!
我们得做点什么
Ez, no!
小艾 不要
He's alive!
他还活着
Oh, no.
不
Something's wrong with the egg.
龙蛋不太对劲
Ez, you should really try to sleep.
小艾 你真的该睡一觉
I'm... I'm...
我...我...
I'm fide.
我没四
You're not "Fide," You need rest.
你有四 你需要休息
What are you drawing?
你在画什么
When you were down there, under the ice, I was so scared.
你在冰层下时 我好害怕
I thought I was going to lose you like we lost her.
我以为我要像失去她那样失去你了
But somehow you made it.
但你活了下来
And now I can't stop thinking...
现在我不禁在想
maybe she was watching over us.
也许她一直庇佑着我们
If she knew what we were trying to do, she'd be proud of us.
如果她知道我们要做什么 她会为我们自豪的
And she would yell at you
她会吼你
to go sit closer to the fire and bundle up!
坐得离火近一点 裹好了
I know.
我知道
She's beautiful.
她真美
She's your mother?
她是你母亲吗
Yeah.
是的
Um, I found some moonberries.
我找到了一些月椹
This should keep us full... for a day.
应该能够我们吃...一天
And I found these for you.
我还给你找到了这个
Bogeyberries!
顽皮莓
Ancient Xadian cure for the common sniffles.
泽埃迪亚治疗鼻塞的古旧偏方
Nope.
不
They don't go in your mouth.
不是用来吃的
To cure a stuffy nose, you've got to stuff 'em up your nose.
要治好鼻塞 你必须塞好你的鼻子
Seems doable.
看起来可以
How's the egg doing?
蛋怎么样了
I don't think it's getting better.
我觉得没有好转
It was glowing so bright before, but now it's dim and flickery.
之前明明很亮 现在浑浊不清
It's even darker than when I left.
比我离开时更暗了
We gotta find help.
我们得找人帮忙
These are the best tracking hounds in Katolis.
这些事卡塔利斯最棒的追踪犬
One sniff, and they can follow someone's scent for miles.
闻一闻 就能追踪到好几里外
The step-prince's training shirt.
继王子的训练服
It's so dirty. Yeah.
好脏 对
He spends most of his training falling in the mud.
他大多数训练时间都在泥里打滚
More like the "Mis-step" Prince!
失足王子还差不多
You know, 'cause he trips and falls a lot?
因为他经常摔倒
Oh, no, the joke was clear.
不 这笑点很明确
They found the trail!
它们找到痕迹了
And... they lost the trail.
然后它们失去了痕迹
Aw, good try, doggies.
干得不错 小狗狗
There it is! A town!
小镇就在那里
I knew I saw smoke. Maybe we can find help.
我就知道我看到烟了 也许我们能找人帮忙
Okay, sure. We might find a dragon egg expert.
好吧 我们也许能找到一位龙蛋专家
But we will definitely find a bunch of elf-hating humans.
但我们绝对还能找到一帮恨精灵的人类
No problem.
没问题
Get ready to meet... human Rayla!
准备好见见 人类瑞拉
Yeah, I'm not sure that's gonna cut it.
我觉得这根本没用
Just wait.
等等
Once I pair my disguise with my perfect human impression,
等我再加上我假扮人类的语气
the illusion will be complete.
伪装就完成了
Greetings, fellow humans! Human fellows!
你好 人类同伴 同伴人类
I sure do like hanging out with other humans,
我最喜欢和其他人类一起玩了
and talking about things like money... and starting wars.
再谈论一些关于钱...和挑起战争的话
That's pretty good, actually.
其实还挺不错的
Totally, my good human friend! Bring it in.
没错 我的好人类朋友 来吧
High four!
击掌
Uh... can you impersonate a fifth finger?
你能长出第五个手指吗
Right, right.
对 对
I need some kind of a... hand disguise.
我需要手部伪装
Look, snow-elf!
看 雪精灵
I'm pretty sure that's a snow-man.
我觉得那肯定是个雪人
Hand disguise!
手部伪造
Just don't shake hands with anyone.
别跟别人握手
Snow-elf.
雪精灵
Just walking into town, without a care in the world,
走进小镇 什么都不在乎
despite my sub-century life expectancy.
尽管我只能活半个世纪
That's the spirit!
就是这股劲
I defended the border against
我从各种恐怖怪物手中
all manners of horrors and monstrosities.
保卫了边境
Things you can't even imagine. There's nothing I fear now.
你根本无法想象 我现在什么都不怕
In fact, I wager I could defeat any challenger here,
事实上 我认为我现在能用我的匕♥首♥
with nothing but my dagger!
击败任何挑战者
What about you?
你怎么样
Maybe... you!
也许...你呢
This isn't even my biggest sword.
这甚至不是我最大的剑
I'll take that bet!
我下注
My money on the big guy! Mine, too!
我赌大家伙 我也是
They're distracted. Let's go.
他们被吸引了 我们走
Wait, you'll want to see this.
等等 你会想看看的
Well... I certainly hope that wasn't your biggest sword.
我真心希望这不是你最大的剑
Anyone else?
还有人吗
What was that?
那是什么
It's a Sunforge blade!
那是一把日铸剑
I can't believe I just saw a real Sunforge blade!
真不敢相信我看到了一把日铸剑
What's a Sunforge blade?
日铸剑是什么
In Xadia, Sunfire elves can make magic weapons
在泽埃迪亚 日焰精灵能都铸造
that stay as hot as the moment
维持热度几百年的
they're forged for hundreds of years.
魔法武器
See that?
你看到了吗
The sheath is inscribed with
刀鞘上刻了特殊的符文
special runes to protect him from the heat.
来保护他自己不会被灼伤
Otherwise, well... His pants would be on fire?
不然的话 他的裤子就会着火
Yeah. His legs, too.
是的 他的腿也是
Rayla, if that blade can cut
瑞拉 如果那把刀能
through a steel sword like it was butter...
削铁如泥
would you say it can cut through pretty much anything?
那是不能几乎能砍断所有东西
Not just pretty much, it can cut through anything.
不是几乎 就是能砍断所有东西
My wrist binding!
我手臂上的联接
You have to go get that dagger.
你得去拿到那把匕♥首♥
But what about the egg?
那蛋怎么办
We'll find help for the egg. Just meet back here at the statue.
我们找人帮忙蛋的事 回头在雕像这里集♥合♥
How will you get that dagger?
你要怎么拿到那把匕♥首♥
I'm going to ask nicely.
我准备礼貌地问他要
What are we gonna do?
我们怎么办
Can you just be quiet for a minute? I'm trying to think.
你能稍微安静一下吗 我在想办法呢
Every minute we sit here,
我们每在这多坐一分钟
the step-prince and the crown runt get further and further away.
继王子和小王子就跑的更远
I know a tracking spell,
我懂追踪咒
but first I need something from the princes.
但首先我需要一些王子的东西
We have this?
我们有这个
No, something more personal than a shirt.
不 要用比上衣更加私人的东西
You mean like... underwear?
你是说...内衣吗
No, gross!
不 真恶心
I mean like spit or toenails.
我是说口水或脚指甲
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表