剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
Oh, perhaps there was a misunderstanding?
也许有点误会
Soren, set up a meeting for Commander Gren and I
赛林 给我和格林指挥官安排个会议
to discuss his concerns.
来商量一下
Somewhere quiet.
找个安静的地方
Say, around 9:00?
九点左右吧
Yes, very good. 9:00 suits my schedule.
很好 我九点有空
Very good.
很好
Rayla, you saved Bait! Without you, he would have been...
瑞拉 你救了诱诱 要不是你他就
fish food.
变成鱼饵了
That was brave, Rayla.
你很勇敢 瑞拉
No, I already told you, I'm afraid of water.
不 我说了 我怕水
I know. That's why doing what you did was so heroic.
我知道 所以你更了不起
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Why wouldn't you just tell us about your fear before?
你为什么之前不说你怕水
It's okay to be afraid of things.
害怕某个东西很正常
I guess I was afraid of being afraid.
我怕自己害怕某个东西
Well, that's kind of circular.
有点绕
But, hey, worth noting:
但没什么意义啊
you're not afraid of being afraid of being afraid.
你不该害怕 怕你害怕某个东西
That's deep.
好深奥啊
But stupid.
但很蠢
The thing is,
问题是
Moonshadow elves aren't supposed to show fear. Ever.
月影精灵不能显露恐惧的
That's sad.
好可怜啊
It's our way.
这是我们的方式
My parents aren't really dead, but I wish they were.
我父母没有真的死 但我希望他们死了
They're cowards.
他们是懦夫
What do you mean?
什么意思
My parents were part of an elite force, the Dragon Guard,
我父母原来属于精英部队 龙之守卫
eight elven warriors chosen
八个精灵战士被选出来
to protect the egg of the Dragon Prince.
负责保护龙王子的蛋
Storm dragons only lay an egg every thousand years.
风暴龙一千年才下一个蛋
So that egg is so rare and precious.
所以非常稀有和珍贵
But when the humans came and killed the Dragon King,
但人类前来杀死了龙之王
the Dragon Guard, my parents, failed in their duty.
龙之守卫 我父母当了逃兵
They ran away. I'm so ashamed.
他们跑了 我很羞愧
Rayla, I'm so sorry for what humans did.
瑞拉 我为人类的行为感到抱歉
So, you see, that's why I have to make things right.
所以我得拨乱反正
When I first came here, I was on a quest for revenge.
我第一次来的时候 我想复仇
But the moment I saw that egg, everything changed.
但看到那个蛋时 一切都变了
Now, this is a journey of redemption.
现在这是赎罪的旅程
We're in this together.
我们一起为之努力
Oh, no.
不
Our boat seems to be drifting away.
我们的船好像飘走了
It slipped just out of my reach. What will we do now?
我够不着了 怎么办
Goodbye, boat. Thank you.
再见 小船 谢谢
So, what's the deal with your wrist ribbon thing?
你手腕上的带子是什么
Does it mean something?
有什么意义
Nah. It's just decorative.
没有 装饰品而已
Decorative?
装饰品
Yeah. Moonshadow elf thing, I guess.
是的 月影精灵的传统吧
Mmm. Okay.
好吧
Five past 9:00. I apologize for my tardiness.
9点5分了 抱歉我迟到了
It was only five minutes.
才5分钟
So, what are your concerns?
你有什么意见吗
Well...
那个
You took me off the mission.
你不让我参与任务了
Hmm, noted. Go on.
知道了 继续
And you threw me in this dungeon.
还把我关进地牢
Ah, I see. Anything else?
好的 还有吗
Uh, no. But... No. I guess those are the main two.
没了 主要是这两点
Thank you. Your feedback is a gift.
谢谢 你的反馈很宝贵
Father, it's about our other prisoner...
父亲 另一个囚犯
He's still refusing to eat.
仍然不肯吃饭
Then let him be hungry.
那就让他饿着
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表