剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表
千万别放在柜子上
Definitely don't put it on the counter.
为您奉上
Okay, we have...
起司炒蛋 Parkerjar太太
Order of cheesy eggs for you, Miss Parkerjar.
煎蛋卷 不放水果 Parkerjar太太
We have an omelet, hold the fruit, Miss Parkerjar.
培根 Parkerjar太太
Order of bacon, Miss Parkerjar.
香肠条 Parkerjar太太
Sausage and links, Miss Parkerjar.
香肠饼 Parkerjar太太
Sausage patties, Miss Parkerjar.
比利时华夫饼配冰淇淋
Belgian waffle with ice cream.
因为薯条无法现炸
Now I couldn't make any fries,
所以我只好用自♥制♥薯条
so I did find some home fries
放在最上面为您呈上 Parkerjar太太
and put them on top for you, Miss Parkerjar.
还有番茄酱
We have some ketchup
蘸薯条吃 Parkerjar太太
for the home fries, Miss Parkerjar.
够了 调味品什么的就省省吧
Okay, we don't need to run through the condiments.
Nate 别这么粗鲁
Nate, listen to yourself, come on.
我们还把杯子倒着放
And we keep the cups upside down
以防里面留下灰尘 Parkerjar太太
so you don't get dust in them, Miss Parkerjar.
您只需要转过来使用即可
All you have to do is give them a flip.
听听他说的 他居然在教你怎么用杯子
Listen to him. He's telling you how cups work.
你干嘛这么生气 那不像你
Why are you so angry? That's not like you.
不 别推到我身上
No, don't make this about me.
宝贝 我知道我看上去可能有点"嗨"
Babe, I know that I may seem a little bit "High"
对你来说
to you right now.
"没错" - 但我懂的 好吗
"Yes." - But I see it, okay?
经历了如此精疲力尽的一天
Throughout this day and this night,
事实上你是应得的 还有你
and the fact that you own it and that you're...
你一直坚持着
That you're holding on to it,
和以前相比要好的多
it makes it so much better now than what it was then.
完全没有道理
That made no sense.
你所要承受的太多了 太过沉重
You're carrying this thing around, and it's so heavy.
你不需要一个人面对这些 Nate
And you don't have to do this alone, Nate.
涂上点黄油
Put a little bit of butter on that.
还有超级 超级美味的吐司
And we have some really, really amazing toast.
我都不知道这是哪来的
I don't know where it comes from.
别像座孤岛 Nate 游向我们吧
Don't be an island, Nate. Just swim to us.
拥有你是我们的幸运
We are so lucky to have you,
你是个称职的父亲
and you are such a good dad.
但你需要抛下你肩负的重担
But you gotta purge this thing that you're carrying around,
否则你会被压得喘不过气
or else it's gonna calcify in your chest,
然后你会无法回应我们对你的爱 宝贝
and it's gonna make it impossible for you to love us back, babe.
没事的 哭吧
That's it. Just cry!
哭吧 Nate 没事的 我不是你妈妈
Just cry, Nate. Go ahead. I'm not your mom.
你需要宣泄 痛快地哭出来
That's what you need. You just need a good cry.
我没在哭
I'm not crying.
你在哭 - 我从来不哭
Well, you are. - I don't cry.
要纸巾吗 Parkerjar先生
Tissues, Mr. Parkerjar?
我说了我没哭
I said I don't cry!
亲爱的
Hey, honey...
为什么你不认为自己有时需要哭泣
Why do you... why do you think it is that you needed to cry?
亲爱的 亲爱的
Honey? Honey.
宣泄吧 - 不 只是
Spill it. - No, it's...
没事的 亲爱的
No, honey, it's okay.
没事的 宣泄出来
Come on. Just let it out.
我被解雇了
I got fired.
我本来准备告诉你的 只是
I was gonna tell you, and then it just...
一直没有合适的机会 但
it was never the right time. But...
我只是想给孩子们一次完美的旅行
I just wanted to give the kids a good vacation.
而你
And you and...
但没关系
But it's okay.
我计划好了 我准备在会议上和CEO谈谈
I got a plan. I'm gonna talk to my C.E.O. At the conference.
他会安排好的 我能搞定
He's gonna make it right. I got this.
一切在我掌控之中
Okay? It's all under control.
真的很美 真的
That was beautiful. It was.
我看见一滴眼泪顺着你脸上纹路流下
I just watched a single tear zigzag down your face
像是个华夫铁盘 就像是
like a waffle iron, which is really
还没有加上钢条的煎锅
just a frying pan that hasn't been ironed yet.
你嗑太嗨了
You're so high.
我们之间如此紧密相连 亲爱的
Our entire connection, sweetie,
是因那滴眼泪
is in that tear.
但是
But...
我要你再重复一遍刚才说的话
I'm gonna need you to repeat the words you said
因为我没听清楚 - 什么
'cause I didn't hear 'em. - What?
就是 就是
Like... like...
全部都没听清
All of them?
我说的全部吗
Like, every one I said?
宝贝
Babe?
宝贝
Babe?
宝贝
Babe?
所以 我就想再次确认下
So... I just wanna double-check...
我今晚没艳福可享了
I'm not getting laid tonight?
滚出我的房♥间 Barney
Get the out of my room, Barney.
我只想你们知道
I want you guys to know,
如果你们有任何问题
if you ever have any questions about anything,
可以随时找我和你们妈妈
you can come to your mom and I, right?
我们会回答你们
We're gonna tell you.
但也有许多我们也不知道的事
But there's a lot of things we don't know,
但你们会好奇并且想知道
and you guys deserve to know if you're curious about them.
所以说
So with that said...
你是把我们的手♥机♥解锁了吗
Did you unlock our phones?
没错 - 棒极了
Yeah. - Awesome!
我不确定上网是否是正确的选择
I'm not sure the Internet's the best place to find out,
但我相信你们俩
but I trust you guys.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们的娃是最棒的
Our kids are the best.
没错
Yeah.
我快射了 快射了 转过去 转过去
I'm close! I'm close! Turn over. Turn over.
那摊种子绝不可能会从她背上的纹身
There is no way that puddle is getting to the egg
流进她的的卵子里的
from her back tattoo.
抱歉 女士 抱歉
Excuse me? Ma'am, excuse me?
我忘带牙刷了 你们有备用的吗
Uh, forgot my toothbrush. Do you guys have an extra one?
有是吗 太好了 能给我一支吗
Oh, you do? Great. Can I, uh, can I get one?
现在可以吗
Like... Now?
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
真对不起 这是大♥麻♥
I'm so sorry. It's marijuana.
我能闻出来 - 我今天压力太大了
I can smell. - It's just, I've had a stressful day.
我知道 -得了青光眼 还有Barney
I know. - Got a glaucoma problem, and Barney's driving me...
放轻松 好吗 这就能解释很多了
Relax. All right? This actually explains a lot
因为我终于知道你刚嗑嗨了
now that I know you were just high.
你大概会觉得我很蠢 是不
Well, you probably thought I was stupid, huh?
我知道你的名字
I know your name,
Parkerjer Jr先生
Mr. Parkerjer Jr.
你还是没说对
You still don't.
你知道吗 Tammy
You know, Tammy...
有些人天生无法掌控
Some people just can't handle...
真正的毒品
Real drugs.
我真♥他♥妈♥的嗑嗨了
I am so goddamn high.
新货比老货强太多
New pot is so much higher than old pot.
我该打电♥话♥给我妈妈
I should call my mom.
你知道我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
妈妈 是我 接电♥话♥好吗
Hey, Mom. Hey, it's me. Can you pick up?
我知道你醒了 - 哦 该死
I know you're there, please. Mother. - Oh, shit.
我有很重要的事要告诉你 好吗
I've got something very important i want to tell you, okay?
我今晚进行了一次情感突破
I had an emotional breakthrough tonight, okay?
即使我情感残缺 也没什么大不了的
I-I can be an emotional wreck, and that's okay, you know?
这丝毫不影响我的男子气概
It... it's not a judgment on my manhood.
你知道吗 我今天被炒鱿鱼了
You know what? I got fired today.
我如实告诉Robin
And I actually told Robin,
而她坦然接受了
and she was fine with it.
当然 大部分她都没听见
Granted, she didn't hear most of it.
但我会再和她说的 你知道吗
But I'm gonna tell her again. And you know what?
剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表