剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表
好 挂上二档
Okay, we're in second.
双手放在10点钟和2点钟方向 摆正方向盘
Hands at 10 and 2. You keep it nice and straight
我们把车推起来之后
till we get a little bit of speed.
我能行 放轻松 - 先听我说 好吗
I got this. Relax. - Okay, just listen, all right?
然后 你听我指令 松开离合器
Then you take your foot off the clutch when I say so,
听到汽车发动的声音以后 - 我就拐弯
and you're gonna hear it start. - Then I turn.
不 你只要 不对 你要踩刹车 好吗
No, you just... no, you step on the brake, okay?
最后我们慢慢地把车停下
And we come to a nice, gentle stop.
什么时候拐弯 - 你不需要拐弯
When do I turn? - You don't turn.
我能玩得转 - 那是
I'm a good Turner. - That's...
确定他能听懂你到底在说什么吗
hey, make sure he understands exactly what you're saying.
宝贝儿 我能处理 别担心
Babe, I got this. Relax.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
Delilah 亲爱的 站到路边去
Delilah, sweetie, let's get out of the road.
这条高速路上车很多
This is an active highway.
好吧 快来 给点力
All right, come on now. Let's get some.
准备好了吗 我数三个数 一 二 三
Ready? Count of three. One, two, three.
车怎么一点儿也不动
Ugh, it's not going anywhere!
我感觉还是应该我来开
I really feel like I should be steering.
不用 我只需要你再加把劲
Nope. I need you pushing... harder.
你这么快就"泄"劲了 - 你说什么
You're so quick to give up on pushing. - Excuse me?
我猜这就就是我俩没能顺产的原因
I guess that's why we weren't born vaginally.
好吧 你的头"型"很完美 所以不客气
Well, you have a perfectly shaped head, so you're welcome.
真他 - 好吧
What the... - All right.
你是踩着刹车还是别的什么东西了
Are you stepping on the brake or something?
对 正狠狠地踩着刹车呢 - 你为什么要这样
Yep, nice and hard. - Ugh. Why would you do that?!
你告诉我这么做的 - 我是说车发动起来以后
You said to. - I said after you started.
我尽最大努力了 - 这才是最让人失望的地方 亲爱的
I'm trying my best. - That's the disappointing part, Honey.
宝贝儿 - 对不起
Baby. - Sorry.
你说什么 - 好了 没事儿了
What? - Okay, we're good.
AM还是FM - 不 不需要听广播
So A.M. Or F.M.? - No, no radio.
10点钟和2点钟方向 离合 我一说松离合
10 and 2. Clutch. Okay? When I say, pop it.
松离合 - 你就松离合
Pop. - Pop it.
松离合 - 懂了吧
Pop it. - You got this.
离合
Clutch.
好了 快开始吧 快快快
All right, here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go.
搞定了吗 - 当然
Got it? - Yep. Whoo!
我们成功了
Now we're cooking without gas.
好了 松开离合 - 你说什么
All right, pop it! - What?
松开离合 - 哪一个是离合
Pop the clutch! - Which one's the clutch?
你脚踩着的那个就是
The one your foot is on!
太棒了
Yeah! All right! Yes!
我就知道肯定能行 太棒了 轻踩刹车
I knew it would work! Okay, nice, easy brake!
什么 - 不对 你踩得是油门
What? - No, that's the gas!
什么 - 油门
What?! - Gas!
我的天他跑偏了 打方向盘 拐回来
Oh, god, he's drifting. Turn, turn it!
不对 踩刹车 - 拐弯 不踩刹车
No! Brake! - Turn, no brake?
踩刹车 - 拐弯
Brake! - Turn it!
刹车
Brake!
Jared 我的天啊
Jared! Oh, my god!
这次旅行是最棒的旅行
This is the best vacation ever!
*在群山之后*
*Somewhere behind the mountains*
*我猜有一个地方*
*There is a place I figured out... *
孩子们 穿上外套 穿上外套
Okay, guys, let's jackets on, jackets on.
穿上外套 另一只胳膊
Jackets on. Switch the arm.
我想我该吃半片安♥眠♥药♥
I think I'm gonna take half a sleeping pill.
好主意 每个人都能在车里睡得又香又甜
Sounds great. Everybody can have a nice, long nap in the car.
对 你懂得 我只想在飞机上睡一觉
Yeah, you know, I just wanna fall asleep on the plane
醒来就在沙滩上了
and wake up on the beach.
你确定你妹妹愿意帮我们看着房♥子
Are you sure your sister's up for this?
对啊 她正要看好猫
Yeah, she's just watching the cat
保证房♥子别着火就行了
and making sure the house doesn't burn down.
我真是一团糟啊
I'm a mess.
一点儿不假
Yeah, no shit.
你们放心把Noonie留给我照顾吧
You can leave Noonie with me.
我发誓她一定会安然无恙
I swear, she'll be safe.
我都听不出她到底说了什么
I'm not even sure what she said.
她比看上去要靠谱
She's more responsible than she looks.
有任何问题都给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
Just call me if you have any questions, okay?
千万别杀了她
Please don't kill her.
我爱你 小可爱
I love you, little bunny.
再见
Bye.
我们为什么要开"蓝色闪电"这辆车
Why are we taking blue thunder?
这是我们的旅行车 - 我们只是去机场
It's our trip car. - We're going to the airport.
是的 去机场也是一段旅程 - 这车引擎有毛病
Yeah, that's a trip. - It's got a bad starter motor.
放心 我会"点着"她的
Hey, I'll start her motor.
好吧 现在是凌晨三点 我真没那个心情
I know, 3 in the morning. So not in the mood.
抱歉 我只是 我只是筋疲力尽了
Sorry. I'm just... I'm really tired. Okay.
但是我保证 到了之后我们至少做两次
But I promise, we're gonna do it at least twice.
两次
Twice.
你们在干什么
Whatchu doing there?
你们在干什么
Whatchu doing there?
你说什么 - 你们在干什么
What? - Whatchu doing there?
你♥爸♥爸什么时候 Nate Nate
What time is your father... Nate? Nate?
什么 - 嘿
What... - Hey.
发生了什么
Hey. What's going on?
没什么 回去睡吧 一切正常
No, no, no. Go back to sleep. It's fine.
那是Punxsutawney Phil吗
Is that Punxsutawney Phil?
对 看起来挺像的 没错 对的
Yeah, that looks, uh, like him. Yeah, yeah.
我必须要加油
I had to get gas, and the G.P.S. Said
GPS说1号♥高速是开的
the highway one was open,
但实际并没开 所以我只能一路开过去
but it wasn't, so I had to keep driving.
为什么我们在宾鸡法尼亚
Why are we in Penis-lavania?
是宾夕法尼亚 你个文盲
It's Pennsylvania, you illiterate.
别走 回来 回来 回来
No, no, come on, come on, come on.
回到车里来 回到
No, get back in the car. Back in...
算了 算了 你要做什么
Come on, come on. What are you doing?
她生气了 - 亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的
She's pissed. - Baby, baby, baby, baby.
告诉我 为什么此刻我不在飞机上
Tell me why I'm not on a plane right now. -
我们能回到车里再讨论这个问题吗
Can we please just get back in the car and talk about this,
求你了 - 不要 我只想知道你在想什么
please? - No, I'm trying to catch you..
你是不是瞒着我改了行程
Did you change the whole thing on me?
我们还去佛罗里达州吗 到底发生了什么
Are we still going to Florida? What's happening?
我们肯定会去佛罗里达州的
Yeah, of course we're going to Florida.
我们一直在车上 - 但是你没想过要告诉我吗
We're just driving. - But you didn't think to tell me that?
你睡着了 - 但是我们买♥♥了机票
You fell asleep. - But we had plane tickets.
还有别的加油机 去别的地方
There's more pumps. Just go around!
谢谢 非常感谢
Thanks so much. Thank you.
卡车司机 - 你们在干什么
Truckers, right? - Whatchu doing there?
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, what?
你们在干什么
Whatchu doing there?
更听不清了 你说什么
That made less sense. What?
我们先离开这儿 走吧
Let's just go. Come on.
亲爱的 我们的机票呢
Babe, Babe, Babe, Babe, where are the plane tickets?
嗯 - 机票在哪儿呢
Hmm? - The... where are the plane tickets?
听着 是你原本计划
Okay, look, you were the one whose schedule
坐飞机 对吧
was up in the air, right?
你逼我买♥♥了能退款的机票
You made me buy the refundable tickets,
但是我们买♥♥不起 所以 我就把机票退了
which we can't afford... So I-I refunded them.
我的天呐 所以 是你说买♥♥能退款的机票的
Oh, my god. Oh, my go. So you get the refundable tickets.
我的天呐 - 我们买♥♥不起能退款的机票
Oh, my god! Oh, my god! - We can't afford refundable tickets!
我以为你不再是"冲动的Nate"了
I thought we retired "Impulsive Nate."
关于这点我想了很多好吗
I thought about this a lot, okay?
我做出了必要的财务决定
And I made a necessary financial decision.
所以现在你是决策者了
So you're the decider now.
你有事不告诉我
You don't talk to me about things.
我们也不商量了
We don't discuss thins anymore. -
你们在干什么
Whatchu doin' there?
我们能先回车里去吗
Can we please just get back in the car?
我们谈谈 我们谈谈 - 你们在干什么
We'll talk. We'll talk. - Whatchu doin' there?
剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表