剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表
Nate 说实话 我只能压制他一小会儿
Nate, seriously, I can't hold him much longer.
就12秒钟
I got about 12 seconds!
放开我 - 我不行了
Uhh! Get off me! - I'm done.
别闹了 老兄
That's it, bro!
收到Robin的新消息
New message from Robin.
"我说过了 我要干点坏事了 啊哈"
"I told you, I'm pulling the trigger. Ugh."
"啊哈" 她什么意思 为什么还要加上"啊哈"这两个字
"Ugh"? What does "Ugh" Mean? Why would you even send "Ugh"?
给Robin发短♥信♥
New message for Rob...
千万别做傻事 他不值得你这么做 发送
Don't do it. It's not worth it. Send.
发送至
Sending to...
我不知道他怎么知道 但他说得有道理
I don't know how he knew, but he's right.
给Nate发短♥信♥ "Nate 我本想一了百了
Text Nate. "Nate, I was gonna end it all.
都结束了 你阻止了我"
It was over. You stopped it."
"Nate 我想结束这一切 我们结束了"
"Nate, I want to end it all. It is over."
"什么" - "是你的原因"
What? - "You stop it."
"你是对的"
"You're right."
"你是白人"
"You're white."
什么 - 哇
Yeah? - Whoa.
"你破产了" - 然后呢
"You're broke." - So?
"你是个好人"
"You're a mensch."
"但是他很有钱" - 什么
"He's rich." - What?
"现在这个人会去找Svetlana
"Now this guy's gonna find my Svetlana
翻云覆雨不停歇"
and make love for hours."
"哇 这个人要和我浴血奋战了
"Wow. This guy's going to grind my sweaty lava
我们要翻云覆雨不停歇"
and make love for hours."
"浴血奋战"是什么意思
What does "Sweaty lava" Mean?
好的 在网络搜索"浴血奋战"
Okay, I found this on the web for "Sweaty lava."
"指与经期中的妇女在桑拿房♥
"The act of having sex in a sauna
做♥爱♥的行为" - 太恶心了
with a menstruating female." - Ew!
你大姨妈要来了吗 - 不 已经来了
Are you P.M.S.-ing? - No! I'm M.S.-ing.
坚持对的 就是对的 坚持错的 就是错的
What's right is right, and what's wrong is wrong!
*你想开车载我一程*
*You wanna take me for a ride*
操蛋 太快了
Oh, shit, that's fast!
太快了
Whoa! That's so fast!
宝贝 我来找你了
Baby, I'm coming for ya!
宝贝 你要去哪儿
Oh! Babe! Where you goin'?!
宝贝 待在那儿别动
Babe! Stay there!
你要干什么
What are you doing?!
老兄 起开 快起开
Dude, get over! Get over!
我要去追回我老婆
I'm trying to get my wife!
我已经打了左转灯了 快让开
I've got my signal on! Get over!
别拿车别我 我知道你们的把戏
Stop boxing me in! I know this trick!
你们的车更快 了不起啊
You're in a faster car! Big deal!
非常厉害
Very impressive.
我吗 - 对 你真让人惊喜
Me? - Yeah, you're a very surprising woman.
你就像是 你们怎么说
You're almost like a... How do you say...
一个完人
A complete person.
是吧 我好歹是个人
Yeah, oh, yeah, I'm a person.
好吧 坐我的直升机去游艇吧
Okay, well, let's take my helicopter to my yacht.
你想再待一会儿 看看谁是冠军吗
Oh, don't you wanna hang out and see who wins?
提前透露一下 是我的车
Uh, spoiler alert... My car does.
Challo 我们走
Challo, let's go!
我们可以再喝一杯酒
Well, we should at least have another drink, right?
看看那个大傻瓜
Look at this bloody fool.
是啊 再玩一会儿吧
Oh, yeah, let's hang out
看看什么样的人能做出这种蠢事
and see what kind of idiot would do that.
操 - 事实上 我并不在乎
Shit. - Uh, actually, I don't care.
我要走了 你要么跟来 要么留下 - 好的
I'm leaving. Either come or stay. - Okay.
选亿万富翁
Billionaire?
对 亿万富翁 - 太好了
Billionaire. - Great.
操蛋 操
Oh, shit. Shit. Shit.
第一名 第一名
Number one! Number one!
把你的手拿开
Get your hand off my ass.
我喜欢你欲拒还迎的样子
I love your fight!
我们在底部装了导弹
We can connect a missile at the bottom.
Robin - 一会儿想去打猎吗
Robin! - Do you wanna go shooting later?
Robin
Robin!
*出发吧 告别吧 让我们离开这里*
*So let's go, let's say goodbye. Let's leave,*
*去寻找内心的宁静 出发吧* - Robin
*let's find our peace.Let's go.* - Robin!
*出发吧* - Robin
*Let's go.* - Robin!
Robin
Robin! Uhh!
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
你刚刚惹了不该惹的人 朋友
You just messed with the wrong goon, pal.
趴下 趴下
Just stay down, man. Just stay down.
滚出去
Get out.
Robin
Robin!
快走吧 老兄 滚出这里
Just go, man. Just get outta here.
Robin Robin
Robin! Robin!
这人怎么了 - Robin Robin
What's wrong with that guy? - Robin! Robin!
不 别走
No! No! No! No!
Robin
Robin!
剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表