剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表
好吧 - 客观地说
Yeah. - You are, objectively,
你绝对是最美丽的女人
the most attractive woman
不管在哪个村子 - 世上没有绝对
in every village. - There are no absolutes.
不 世上绝对有绝对 好吗
No, there are absolutely absolutes, okay?
黑胶唱片 绝对价被估高了
Vinyl? Absolutely overrated.
Rob医生 绝对富得流油 - 没错
Dr. Rob? Absolutely super-duper rich. - Yes.
这车♥库♥里最棒的车绝对是那辆
And absolutely the best car in this garage?
柠檬绿的Cuda - 那美国烂车
Lime green 'Cuda. - This American shit?
话题重点是 我是个好人
Point is, I'm a good guy.
不 你是个坏人 小甜心
Oh, no, you're a bad guy, sweetheart.
但放心 我会帮你保守秘密
But... I keep your secret.
坏 人
Bad guy.
我没有秘密
There's no secrets.
回头见 坏人
See you later, bad guy.
坏人是不会拒绝这种邀请的 好吗
Bad guys don't turn that down. Okay?
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
正看我的女朋友呢
Watching my girlfriend.
我有坏消息告诉你
I got some bad news.
你的女朋友马上要嫁给那变♥态♥老头了
Your girlfriend's marrying that creepy old dude.
他只是她老爸 - 可她在亲他
That's just her Dad. - She was kissing him.
你也亲老爸啊
You kiss Dad.
没有像那样啊
Not like that.
我的小宝贝此刻一定激动坏了
I cannot tell you how excited my baby is right now.
我不太熟悉犹太人的婚礼
So I'm not familiar with Jewish weddings.
有没有一些讲究 或者你有什么要求
Is there anything special? A request you might have?
我们可不是什么保守派 Robin
We are far from traditionalists down here, Robin.
你只需要 噢 操♥他♥妈♥的
Just speak from the h... oh. Dagnabbit.
天呐 抗♥议♥者又来了吗
Oh, god. More protestors?
估计是教堂的人
Guess some folks from the church
一定是婚礼走漏了风声
must've gotten wind of the festivities.
我还是难以置信
I'm still so shocked that
南方居然这么反犹太
that kind of anti-semitism exists down here.
也许并不只是犹太人的事
Yes, well, it may not be just the Jewish thing.
但事实是 他们思想在倒♥退♥ 顽固不化
Yeah, but still, they're just backwards, pigheaded philistines.
他们有些人认为我们年龄相差太大
Some people have taken issue with our age difference.
要我说 她年龄再小点都可以
Well, she could be younger. I mean, hey.
没错 法律上 我想是可以
Yes, well, legally, I suppose she could,
但我总不能推着婴儿车里的她走向圣坛吧
but I couldn't very well push her down the aisle in a stroller.
还有我的亡妻
Still, even my late wife...
她昨晚托梦给我
she came to me in a dream last night,
她说 "你错了" - 听我说
told me, "It ain't right." - Listen to me.
你的死鬼老婆说错了
Your dead ghost wife is wrong.
如果你有幸找到真爱
If you've been lucky enough to find love...
我找到了
I have.
是的 那没有什么可以阻拦你
You have, so nothing should stop you from
紧紧地抓住真爱 相伴到永远
grabbing onto it and holding onto it forever.
他们从抗♥议♥公交上下来了
Uh-oh. They're unloading the hate bus.
滚出我们镇
Not in our town!
滚出我们镇
Not in our town!
这里的种族主义者很有组织性
The racists down here are really organized.
这一点让我非常 非常地生气
This makes me really, really angry.
他们会破坏一切的 Nate 去把他们赶走
They're gonna ruin everything. Nate, go get rid of them.
不不不 深呼吸 无视他们就好
No, no, no. Deep breath. Just ignore them.
我学过如何对付偏执狂
I've learned to rise above the bigotry.
你猜怎么着 老兄 我没学过
Well, guess what, pal? I haven't.
因为我是个好人
'Cause I'm a good guy.
他抽烟斗吗
Is he smoking a pipe?
马上还给你 Pedro
Bring it right back, Pedro.
你想要取悦上帝吗
You wanna make god happy?
我讨厌偏执狂
Bigots. I hate bigots.
我们不允许
We don't approve!
滚出去 我们要举办婚礼了
Get outta here! We're having a wedding!
我们不走 我们有话要说
Not if we have anything to say about it.
对了 - 滚出去 滚出去
That's right. - Get outta here! Get outta here!
让Carl和他漂亮的孩子进来
Let Carl and his young, beautiful child through!
你为什么不停手 - 进来吧 Carl
Why don't you stop doing that?! - Come on, Carl!
离他们远点 - 躲开那辆小丑车
Get away from them! - Get away from the clown car...
一切都会好的 亲爱的 - 你个混♥蛋♥
It's gonna be okay, sweetheart. - You asshole!
她不应该忍♥受你的仇视
She shouldn't have to bear witness to your hate!
你们喜欢这个 这是代表正义的水管
You like that?! It's the hose of justice!
代表正义的水管
The hose of just...
好的 很显然 我不会用水管喷你们
Well, obviously, I'm not gonna spray you.
你怎么能为他说话
How can you defend him?
他是个儿科医生 老天爷啊
He's a pediatrician, for god sakes.
我们信任他 让他给孩子们看病
We trusted him with our children.
是的 他也治疗过我的孩子 他的动作很轻柔
Yeah, so did I, and he's got a very gentle hand.
别把我们当成借口
Don't use us as propaganda!
你们在那儿干什么 快进来
What are you guys doing over there? Get in here.
我们选择了正义的一方 - 不是的 你们选错了
We're on the right side! - No, you're not!
好吧 如果你打算用水喷
Fine, you're gonna have to spray...
爸爸 真没想到你居然喷
Dad, I can't believe you sprayed... aah!
快进来 换身参加婚礼的衣服
Get in here and get changed for the wedding.
什么鬼
What the hell?!
认真的吗
Seriously! Aah!
我们要把你的行为拍下来 你以后会后悔的
We've got you on camera. You're gonna regret this.
真的吗 后悔站出来反对你们无知的偏见吗
Really? Regret standing up against your ignorant prejudice?
好吧 随便你 拍我吧
Yeah, go ahead. Tape me.
我叫Nate Parker 我支持真爱
Uh, my name is Nate Parker, and I stand for true love.
尽管把视频上传到脸书上吧
Put that on your Facebook pages.
我已经上传了
I just did. Aah!
爸爸
Dad!
进来
Get in!
尽管我正式成为牧师只有两天
Although I've only officially been a minister for two days,
我认为一切事物皆有定数
I feel like everything happens for a reason.
我很荣幸站在这里 为爱证婚
And I'm so honored to stand here for love
因为爱就是正义
because love is right.
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
这是犹太婚俗吗
Is this a Jewish custom?
我的天啊
Whoo! My, my.
Robin牧师 下面就
Reverend Robin, the floor is...
交给你了
All yours.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Holy shit.
我想我不能给你证婚了
I don't think I can marry you.
我也不想和你结婚 我想跟她结婚
Well, I don't wanna marry you. I-I wanna marry her.
真好笑 Rob
Hey, good one, Rob.
我不能这么做 因为她才16岁
I-I can't do this 'cause she's 16.
那就对了 16岁的个位和十位对换 就是我的年龄61岁
That's right. The numerical inversion of my 61.
根据犹太教密宗的古老教规
According to the ancient laws of Jewish mysticism,
我们是天生一对
we complete each other.
真恶心 Nate 你想说点什么吗
Gross. Nate? Do you wanna say something?
很抱歉我刚刚用水管喷你
I'm so sorry I sprayed you.
哇 我的直觉告诉我
Whoa, now... now... now I'm an intuitive man.
我觉得你俩现在不赞成我们的结合了
I'm starting to get the idea that you two don't approve of this union.
不管发生了什么 我想引用你的原话
Now whatever happened to, and I quote,
"那些落后愚蠢的庸人脑子出了什么毛病"
"What is wrong with these backwards, pigheaded philistines?"
不不 之前我认为她是犹太人
Oh, no, that's when I thought she was Jewish.
她是犹太人
She is Jewish.
这又有什么关系 难道你反犹太人
What got to do with it? You are anti-semite?
不是 好吧 等等 你们的婚姻合法吗
No! I... hold... well, hold on. Is this even legal?
当然合法了
Well, of course it's legal.
先生们 先生们
Gentlemen! Gentlemen!
很久之前我们就在争论这个问题
We have been debating this for far too long!
少女或者女孩几岁必须开始婚姻生活
How old must a maid or a woman child be to enter the bonds of matrimony?
13岁
13!
12岁 - 10岁
12! - 10!
7岁
7!
为什么要限制最低年龄
Why even even put a number on it?
因为联邦政♥府♥那些精英建议18岁再结婚
Because the federal elitists are suggesting 18.
剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表