剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表
WALMART
沃尔玛
路通 航♥空♥
优先通道
搬家
仓储 价优 全国运送
Tom
和表兄Ray 和他俩 一起买♥♥的卡车
你好 我是Nate - 幸会
Hey.I'm Nate. - Hi.Hi.
很高兴认识你 你长得像坨屎一样
Nice to meet you. Um, you're a piece of shit.
我们真的要做吗 - 是的呢 我们来真的
We doing it? - God, yeah, we're gonna do it.
你叫什么来着
Hey, what's your name again?
你靠什么挣钱
What do you do for money?
我在生物技术制药公♥司♥工作
I got a job at this bio-tech pharma company.
你被开除了 Nate
You're fired, Nate.
双胞胎 太可怕了吧
Twins? That's super scary.
我也觉得 你该拿双胞胎该怎么办
I know. What do you do with twins?
所以 你们两个什么时候结婚
So, when did you get married?
你愿意娶Robin 以她为你的合法妻子吗
And do you take Robin to be your lawfully wedded wife?
(西语)我愿意
Si.
你呢 Robin
And do you, Robin,
愿意嫁Carlos 以他为你的合法丈夫吗
take Carlos as your lawfully wedded husband?
我 我愿意
I...I do.
Carlos是哪位
Who the hell is Carlos?
我嫁给他是为了帮他拿到绿卡
I married him so that I could help him get his green card,
然后他给我交学费
and he paid for my college.
所以你们不是真的结婚
Wait, so you guys aren't actually married?
不是的呢
Nope.
我在你们两个出生之前
No, I couldn't find Carlos to get the annulment
没找到Carlos撤销这段婚姻
before you guys arrived,
所以我们一直没正式登记
so we never really got around to doing it.
Nate 我很内疚 - 你才不 我们没有被起诉过
Nate, I'm guilty. - No, you're not. We haven't been charged.
你嗑药嗑的量够四个人嗨了
You took enough for four people.
药是给人吃的嘛
Well, drugs are for people.
等等 所以妈妈就是那个废物
Wait, so Mom's the loser?
对
Yes.
我惹麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
我们在找这个女人
We are looking for this woman.
Robin Randall
Robin Randall.
别名
Aka...
别名
Aka...
别名
Aka...
你对你妻子到底了解多少
Just how well do you know your wife?
你是谁
Who are you?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
我没有名字
I don't have a name.
你是什么 间谍吗 - 不是
What are you, a spy? - No.
你是个刺客 - 不是
You're an assassin. - No.
你跟某些危险事件有关 - 嗯
You're involved in something dangerous. - Uh...
你说你枪杀过人
You said you shot someone.
不 我说我可能涉及到
No, I said I may have been involved
某些人死亡
in some people losing their lives.
所以你是个罪犯
So you're a criminal.
有些政♥府♥机构一直在监视我
Some government agencies have their eye on me.
我应该怕你吗 - 你应该小心点
Should I be afraid of you? - You should be cautious.
上帝 我现在超级迷惑
God, I am so, so confused right now.
我们没剩多少时间了 - 那你告诉我吧
We don't have much more time. - Then tell me.
我不能说 - 我不想玩了 告诉我吧
I can't. - I don't want to play anymore, so tell me.
听着 你先冷静下来好好想想
Listen. Why don't you just calm down and try and think.
我受够这个游戏了
I am done playing this game.
对 是够了 因为你没时间了
Yes, you are, 'cause your time's up.
她是只蚊子
She was a mosquito.
我早就想到了
I thought that right away.
天 你们也太紧张了吧
God, you guys are so intense.
第三问的时候 你说是动物来的
Third question in, you said animal.
蚊子才不是动物
A mosquito's not an animal.
确实 但相比起植物或物质它更接近动物
Yeah, but it's more an animal than a vegetable or mineral.
哪有刺客会飞的
What kind of assassin can fly?
全部都会 Janice
Um, all of them, Janice.
你们两个真的是把"是与否"的答复范围推向新疆域
You two really pushed the boundaries of yes or no answers.
是吗 我们可没有在玩画图猜谜的时候写字
Oh, really? We're not the ones who write words in Pictionary.
我们没有在玩画图猜谜的时候写字啊
We don't write words in Pictionary.
你写了"沃尔玛" - 那是超♥市♥的标识
You wrote "Walmart." - It's the sign on the store.
可答案就是沃尔玛
The clue was Walmart.
你还猜了三次才猜中
And it still took you three guesses.
不好意思 你老公上周可是摆出一张他什么都懂的脸
Excuse me, your husband pulled out his you-know-what last week.
就是 我一次就猜到"坚果"了
Yeah, and I got "Nuts" in one guess.
对 不然你还要怎么发疯(拿到坚果)
Yeah. How else would you get nuts?
呃
Uh...
那是什么 你这演示的是中风
What's that? That's -- That's having a stroke.
你看着像个精神病人
You look like a mental patient.
你在干嘛 你是在上吊吗
Are you -- Oh. -What are you, hanging yourself?
什么 不 - 你不可以
What is -- No! - No, you ca--
不能用道具 - 随便啦
No props! - Whatever!
你们俩真是我们见识过的最会骗人的了
You guys are the biggest cheaters we've ever played with.
拜托 Janice
Oh, please, Janice.
我觉得你应该比我们
I think you know a little more about
更加懂怎么骗人(出轨)吧
cheating on things than we do.
什么
What?
我觉得今天就到此为止吧
I think we better call it a day.
我以为他们已经把事情解决了
I thought they'd worked it out.
也才一个月而已
It's only been a month.
天啊 我不敢相信我们还住在一个拖车场里
God, I can't believe we're still living in a trailer park.
白天就喝着酒
And day drinking.
星期三顾着玩游戏 这逊死了
Playing games on a Wednesday. This sucks.
亲爱的 事情慢慢会有好转的
Hey, babe. Something's gonna come along.
总是这样的 不是吗
I mean, it always does, right?
好人会有好报的
Good things happen to good people.
还有谁比我们好
And who's better than us?
没人 - 没人
Nobody. - No.
你什么时候知道的
When did you know?
你不让我帮你剪头发的时候我就知道了
I knew the second you stopped letting me cut your hair!
*遥远的天际后面*
*Somewhere behind the skyline*
*有一个我想着的地方*
*There is a place I'm thinkin'*
嗨 你好 我是来见
Oh, hi. How are you? I'm here to meet --
先生 这里是不♥穿♥西装外套不能进的俱乐部
Sir, this is a jacket-required club.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我没穿 因为外面很热 所以
I didn't wear one 'cause it's, you know, it's hot out, so...
我们可以借你一件部内夹克
We can get you a house jacket.
部内夹克 好吧
House jacket. All right.
酷 那很棒
Cool. That's awesome.
从来没加入过俱乐部
Never been part of a club before.
像赢了高尔夫大♥师♥赛一样
It's like I won the Masters.
你们有成人尺寸的吗
Do you have grown-up sizes, or...?
你穿的这是什么鬼 小伙子
What the hell are you wearing, son?
这是他们的室内夹克
Oh, it's -- it's the house jacket.
她们说这是规定 - 哦
They said it was a rule. - Oh.
我就没遇到我不能违反的什么规矩
I never met a rule I couldn't break
老子可是买♥♥了瓶三百美元的苏格兰威士忌
with the purchase of a $300 Scotch.
嗨 甜心 给我们这桌上酒吧
Hey, sweetheart, set us up here, will you?
都要双份的
Make them doubles.
我的那杯加冰
Yeah, can I get mine on the rocks?
你是住在拖车里吗
What, do you live in a trailer?
我们那其实是一个活动房♥屋社区
It's a manufactured-home community.
不过确实
But yeah.
啊
Ah.
所以你已经失业一年了吗
So, you've been unemployed for a year.
那个 你懂的 也就
Well, you know, it's only been...
十九个月吧
19 months.
你简历挺好的
On paper, you're good.
谢谢 - 但我后来打给你原来的老板
Thank you. - But then I called your old boss.
噢
Oh.
剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表