剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表
好吧 第二天 你的小姨子正在照看你家
Okay, so it's day two and your sister-in-law
患有糖尿病 名叫Noonie的
was cat-sitting your 23-year-old diabetic short-haired tabby
23岁的短毛斑纹猫
named Noonie.
当晚 你们住了宾馆
So you stayed the night in a hotel,
并且最终告知了你的妻子 你被炒鱿鱼了
and that's when you finally told your wife that you got fired.
但是她抽得太嗨 没有记住你说了什么
But she was too high to remember it?
这就是你找我来的原因吗 因为大♥麻♥软糖
Is that why I'm here? Weed gummies?
你偷了老东家的产品
You were smuggling a product that you stole
还偷偷运了出来
from your former company,
还把它忘在了旅行车的后备箱里
and you left it in the trunk of your minivan
留给了这个修车工
with this mechanic.
好吧 我不是把它忘在那儿的
Okay, I didn't just leave it there.
我藏得很好 谢谢 - 藏在哪了
I hid it very well, thank you. - Where?
藏在后备箱里的侧板里吗
In those little side panels in the trunk?
是个人都会在那儿藏东西
That's where everyone hides stuff.
你真是个傻瓜 不是吗 Parker先生
You're a real dummy, aren't you, Mr. Parker?
这个问题我也需要回答吗
Did you need me to answer that?
嘿 老板 我想出去一会儿
Hey, boss. Just stepping out for a bit.
好的 - 10分钟 最多15分钟
Okay. - 10, 15 minutes tops.
好的 可以 - 好 我就是去吃午饭
Yep, that's fine. - Yeah, just gonna go to lunch.
我知道现在有点早 但是 我没吃早饭
I know it's early, but, uh, I skipped breakfast
我现在饿得就像一头
and I am as hungry as a...
狮子
Lion.
狮子
A lion?
我没有撒谎 我说的都是实话
No. I'm not lying. It's all true.
我要去街角的阿♥拉♥伯烤肉店
That Shawarma place I'm going to down the road,
我已经预定好了 你可以给他们打电♥话♥
I got a reservation, everything. You can call them.
我一定会在那儿
I'll... I'll definitely be there.
我只想让你了解情况
I just want to keep you looped in.
你懂的 协同作用 因为我
You know, synergy, 'cause I'm...
想独自去散个步
Going for a walk... Alone.
所以 不吃午饭了
So no lunch?
不吃了 除非 不了
No. Unless... No.
好的 - 好
Okay. - Yeah.
嘿
Hey!
你是Nate Parker吗
Are you Nate Parker?
是的 到这儿来 - 什么
Yes! Yeah, come here. - What?!
小点声 - 听不清你在说什么 滑板太吵了
Shh. - I can't hear you over the scooter.
别 别再喊了 - 你是Nate Parker吗
Just stop... stop yelling. - Are you Nate Parker?
是的 快过来
Yes. Come on.
等一下 让我喘口气
One second. Just give me a second.
所以 你有个情报要告诉我
So you said you got a story for me?
是的 都在这儿呢 - 是什么情报
Yeah. It's all right here. - What's this?
我的朋友 这个情报能让你得普利策奖
This, my friend, is your Pulitzer.
得到什么
My what?
我在一家不错的公♥司♥工作 但是 这个公♥司♥现在正在做坏事
I work for a good company that's just doing a bad thing,
我希望你能曝光这件事
and I need you to shine a light on that.
好的 真棒 老兄
Okay. That's cool, man.
你把这件事写下来 然后给我发邮件吧
Just... you wanna write that up, e-mail it to me?
不 那是你的职责
N-no, that's your job.
你 你才是记者 我只是线人 懂吗
You're... you're the journalist. I'm just the source, okay?
相关情报都在这儿了
The story's all here.
你只需要编辑一下 印刷出来就行了
You just gotta frame it and print it.
可是我们只在网上发行
But we're online only.
没有印刷环节
There's no "Print."
不好意思 我能在这儿停车吗
Excuse me. Can I park there?
不 这个车位我们先占了
Uh, no, we're... we're saving this spot.
你们不能占车位啊
You can't save spots.
为什么不可以 周围还有很多车位呢
Yes, we can. Okay? And there's plenty of other spots.
那边就有个车位 别用这种眼神看我
There's one right there. Don't look at me like that.
看那儿
Look over there.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 哥们儿 这工作听起来很麻烦 好吗
Listen, dude, this all seems like a lot of work, okay?
我通常只要从ap上转载点东西就行了
I usually just reblog stuff from the ap.
ap是什么 - 老兄 你过时了
What ap? - Bro, you're so old.
就是 这个东西吧
It's, like, this thing that they have now that just, like,
它能爆出世界各地的新闻
blasts out all the news from everywhere.
你是在说A.P.吗 美♥联♥社♥
You're talking about the A.P.? The Associated Press?
对 和"撸透社"很像 超屌♥的
Yeah, it's like "Rooters." It's dope.
你是说路透社吗 - 不 是"撸透社"
You mean Reuters? - No, Rooters.
不对 是路透社 - 哦 这是你的叫法吗
No, Reuters. - Oh, is that how you say it?
是的 - 我真傻
Yes. - I'm such a dumb-ass.
听着 我冒了很大风险才能把这个东西交给你
Listen, I have risked everything to bring this to you.
相信我 你不是我的最佳选择
And trust me, you were not my first choice.
那为什么选了我
Oh, why would I be?
你这辈子就想当个只会转发垃圾文章的傻蛋
Do you want to be a dumb-ass for the rest of your life and reblog shit other people wrote,
还是想做一名真正的记者
or do you want to be a real journalist?
能够揭露真♥相♥ 并且在这个过程中
Okay, and break stories and potentially save
拯救数百万人的生命
millions of lives in the process?
他不是要开走 他只是在调整车位
He wasn't leaving that spot. He was adjusting his park job.
他完全停歪了 - 那就停到楼顶上去
He was all crooked. - Then go park on the roof.
不行 我的皮座椅太烫了 我还穿着短裤
I can't. My leather seats get too hot, and I'm wearing shorts.
好吧 到底是什么产品
Okay. So what's the product?
这是
This is...
它是
It's...
它是
It's...
我的天 闭嘴
Oh, my gosh. Shut up!
我信任你 我信任你
Whoa. I trust you. I trust you.
*在群山之后*
* Somewhere behind the mountains *
*我发现了一个地方*
*There is a place I figured out... *
我好渴啊
I'm so thirsty.
你刚把我的一整瓶水喝完
You just finished my entire bottle of water.
你能帮我拿下包吗
Hey, can you get the bags for me?
我也超想喝水
I could use a drink, too.
我的天啊 你们真是超"滋润"的一代
Oh, my god. You are the most overhydrated generation.
这个人在哪儿
Where is this guy?
我能喝点你的果汁吗 - 不 这是妈妈的果汁
Can I have some of your juice? - Nope. Mommy's juice.
那是酒 - 不不
It's alcohol. - Mnh-mnh.
不 只是含羞草鸡尾酒
No, it's a mimosa.
难道不含酒精吗 - 嘘
Doesn't that have alcohol? - Shh.
我能尝尝吗 - 不行 小孩不能喝酒
Can I try some? - No. It's not for kids.
让他尝一口 - 什么
Just give him a sip. - What?
什么 你像他这么大的时候早就开始喝酒了
What? You drank when you were his age.
不 我当时大多了
No, I was way older.
不 你当时才12岁 - 如果他喜欢上喝酒了呢
No, you were way... 12. - What if he likes it?
你觉得胡萝卜怎么样 - 太辣了
What do you think of carrots? - Too spicy.
他不会喜欢酒的 - 好吧
He's not gonna like it. - All right.
给你 - 不客气
Here. - You're welcome.
别喝
No.
别喝
No.
别喝
No.
门没锁 - 我们走 太迟了 你没机会了
Oh, door's open. - Let's go. Too late. Lost your chance.
快走 走 走 走 - 什么 你说什么
Go, go, go. Go, go, go. Go, go. - What? What?
Davey
Davey?
Davey
Davey?
Davey
Davey!
Dave - 他在那儿
Dave? - There he is.
Davey
Davey?
嘿 Davey 我是Nate Parker
Hey, Davey? Hey, it's Nate Parker.
我到这儿来取车 就是你睡着的这辆
Uh, I'm here to pick up the car you're sleeping in.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
Davey
Davey?
我的天啊 他闻起来像是死了
Oh, my god. Oh, it smells like it.
戳一戳他呢
Give him a poke.
Davey Davey
Davey? Dave?
他 他还活着
He's... he's alive.
Dave Davey Davey
Dave? Davey? Davey?
Davey Davey Davey
Davey? Davey! Davey!
Davey Davey Davey Davey Davey - Nate Nate Nate Nate
Davey! Davey! Davey! Davey! Davey! - Nate. Nate. Nate. Nate!
别喊了 我脑子里跟放了台电钻似的
Please stop yelling! It's like a jackhammer in here.
剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表