剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表
该死的太阳
Goddamn sun.
滚开
Go away!
我只想好好睡一觉
I just want to sleep.
赶紧爆发变成超新星吧 你个蠢蛋
Go supernova, you stupid dick.
是你吗宝贝
Babe?
快开门 我知道你在里面
Come on now! I know you're in there!
赶紧他妈的开门
Open this goddamned door now!
我可没有一晚上的时间陪你
I ain't got all night!
快出来
Come out now!
哦 糟了
Oh, shit.
还来
Again?
还来 操
Again? Shit!
我真的不想再当逃犯了
I'm so sick of being criminals.
小心我把门拆了
I could break this door down!
别逼我
Don't make me!
你以为我不是来收拾你的吗
You think I wasn't coming for ya?
到底怎么搞的
What the hell happened?
我在太阳加油站买♥♥寿司时用过信♥用♥卡♥
I used the credit card to get sushi at Sunoco.
哦 恶 跟你说过了 卢克加油站的寿司才好吃
Oh, gross. I told you, the good sushi's at Lukoil.
你姐姐呢
Where's your sister?
那边吧 我不知道
That way. I don't know.
好吧 她会跟上的
All right, well, she'll catch up.
好了 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
嘿 等我一下 你们有病吗
Hey, wait for me! What is wrong with you?!
你们真是混♥蛋♥
You guys are such dicks!
赶紧他妈的把门打开
Open the goddamned door now!
哦 操
Aw, shit!
你上雪橇干啥 - 什么
What you ski-doin' there? - What?
你上雪橇干啥
What is you ski-doin' there?
什么 - 嘿 不错哟
What? - Hey, that's good.
给点力
Get some!
我的天啊 Jemmy
Holy shit! Jemmy.
我跟你说过我在10号♥房♥上班
I told you I was working out of Room 10.
你还把隔壁超好的一家人吵醒了
Now you gone and woke up that nice family living next door.
赶紧进去
Get in here!
快点
Come on, get!
真♥他♥妈♥的 操
Son of a... Shit!
不不不
No, no, no!
我会顺着走到安克雷奇 我自己能过去
I'll go down to Anchorage, I'll get it myself.
我不想见到你
I don't want to see you.
再见啦 比尤特爱好者
See ya, Butte lover.
我喜欢这个小镇 - 自从我们离开古巴
I liked that town. - Ever since we left Cuba,
我们一直都在逃亡
all we've been doing is running.
这本该只是暂时的啊
This was supposed to be temporary.
是啊 都已经6个月了
Yeah, it's been like six months.
不过有的时候还挺有趣的
A couple of 'em were fun, though.
我喜欢爱荷华
I liked Iowa.
你想说爱达荷吧
You're thinking Idaho.
哦 对 爱荷华糟透了
Oh, yeah, Iowa sucked.
所有的都烂透了 我再也不想住汽车旅馆
It all sucks. I'm so sick of living in motels.
我也受够了住在这个货车里
I'm so sick of living in this van.
太热了
It's so hot.
即便我们是狗 他们也会被逮捕
If we were dogs, they'd be arrested.
老爸到底死哪儿去了
Where the hell's Dad?!
我他妈到底在哪儿
Where the hell am I?
啊 操
Aw, shit.
不 不
No, no!
不 他们追我们的唯一理由
No, the only reason they're after us
就是因为你 "老爸"
is because of you, "Dad."
没错 我是有手动加引号♥
Yeah, I was using air quotes.
不 我不想住在俄♥罗♥斯♥
No, I don't want to live in Russia!
摇钱树外外已经被榨干了吗 - 多疑的变♥态♥
Did the Pee-Paw money tree dry up? - Paranoid freak.
他觉得联邦政♥府♥在监视他的一举一动
He thinks the Feds are watching his every move.
不过 知道吗
But you know what?
我们的钱还够支撑几个月的
We still have enough money for the next few months,
之后再想其他办法
and then we'll figure it out.
你♥爸♥爸呢
Where's your father?
处理我们家里的各种屁事难道不比真正的无家可归更轻松吗
Isn't it easier to just deal with the shit we have at home than actually not have a home?
哦 好吧 所以你想让我进监狱吗
Oh, yeah, okay. So you want me to go to prison?
你想失去你妈 是吗
You want to lose your mom? Is that it?
嗯哼 - 什么 "嗯"
Uh-uh. - What? "Uh"?
如果我走了 谁来教育你啊
Who would teach you if I went away, huh?
老师
A teacher.
一个有教师专业资格证书
A certified education professional
真正知道怎么算数的老师
who actually knows how to do math.
哦 就是因为我不懂州际通用课标的那套屁话吗
Oh, this is all because I don't get that common core crap.
你必须展示运算过程
You just have to show your work!
5乘3等于15 谁他妈关心怎么算出来的
5 times 3 is 15. Who gives a shit how you get there?
妈妈 我觉得我们没法再逃了
Mom, I don't think we can run anymore.
我们只剩最后一块车牌
We're down to our last plate.
我觉得我们该照上面说的一样遵纪守法
I think we should do what it says just go "LGTITZ."
哦 天哪 我们不能再从脱衣舞俱乐部的停车场偷车牌了
Oh, God. We gotta stop stealing plates from strip club parking lots.
我们想结束逃亡的生活
We want to stop running!
唔 这不太容易
Well, it's not gonna be easy,
而且我得让你♥爸♥爸同意
and I have to get your father on board,
他现在应该已经快到了
who should really be here by now.
你怎么开雪地摩托过来了
Why did you bring the snowmobile?
什么
What?!
你怎么开雪地摩托过来了
Why did you bring the snowmobile?
这个雪机吗
The snow machine?
不 那个叫雪地摩托
No, that's... it's a snowmobile.
他们在这儿叫它雪机
They call it a snow machine up here!
不 雪机是制♥造♥雪的
No, a snow machine makes snow.
这是雪地摩托 它是一个机动的雪上载具
That's a snowmobile. It's a mobile snow vehicle.
什么
What?
你在河对岸听不到我说话吗
Can you not hear me from across the river?
你想让我跨河吗 你疯了
You want to cross the river? That's crazy!
不 - 不是吗
No! - No?
不 我说不
No! I am saying no!
Nate 不要
Nate, no!
别过来
Don't go!
好吧 放轻松 我要过来了
Okay, cool it, I'm going!
别 别过来
Do not go! Stop going!
前面没有障碍 很安全 - 不要
It's all clear! All clear! - No!
别这么做 别过来
Stop doing it! Don't go!
加把劲 加把劲
Get some! Get some!
快走啊
Get some!
你知道吗 我正在想 呃
You know, I was thinking, um,
也许是时候结束逃亡的生活了
maybe it's time to stop running.
哦 你是这么想的吗 - 嗯
Oh, are you thinking that? - Yeah.
那么你现在能听清我说话了
So you can hear me pretty clear now?
是的 在这里可以
Yeah. From here, yeah.
很好 - 嗯
Good. - Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
这条河比我想象的要深
It's deeper than I thought.
好吧 如果你真的想停止逃亡
Okay, if you really want to stop running,
我们要做的第一件事
the first thing we need to do
就是变成无人惦念的那类人
is become somebody nobody's looking for.
也就是要找一些和我们年龄相仿的死人
So that means finding dead people approximately the same age as us.
我们要盗用别人的身份吗
We're stealing someone's identity?
他们已经死了 用不着这个身份了
They're dead. They're not gonna use it.
哦 这个很好 还有死掉的小孩
Oh, this is great. Dead kids, too.
我的 我的语气 不是这种语气
That's... my tone... the tone was wrong.
还有死掉的小孩
Dead kids, too.
但是对我们来说很好
That's good for us, though.
下一步 出生证明
Next up, birth certificates.
这意味着我得找到一个寂寞饥渴的县政官员
Which means we have to find a lonely, desperate county clerk
他能相信我们所说的一切
who will believe anything we say.
谢谢
Thank you.
最后 我们找一个安静舒适的小镇住下来
Finally, we find ourselves a nice, quiet town to settle into
剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表