剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表
快把故事讲完 - 我已经把所有事都告诉你了
Just finish the story. - I've already told you everything.
你老婆和你那亿万富翁的老板睡了吗
Did your wife sleep with your billionaire boss?
你们俩分手了吗
Did you guys break up?
我知道你们俩还没结婚 但你俩还在一起吗
I know you're not married, but are you still together?
还有孩子怎么办呢 你们把他们俩单独丢在了度假村
And what about your kids? You leave them all alone at the resort?
和那个叫Chazz的孩子一起
And that Chazz kid,
他对你女儿也太混♥蛋♥了
he was such a dick to your daughter.
Billy Evans那边怎么样了
What about, uh, Billy Evans?
对啊 他发表了你那篇致命洗手液的文章吗
Yeah, did he publish that story on the dangerous hand sanitizer?
快把这破故事讲完
Finish the damn story.
好好好
Okay.
嗨亲爱的
Well, hello there.
我真的好喜欢这一切
I really love this.
而且这是我应得的
And I deserve it.
对 你确实应该
You know what? You really do.
这里太漂亮了 - 我可没注意到
It's so beautiful. - I wouldn't know.
我眼里只有你 - 哦 别说了
I'm only looking at you. - Oh, shut up.
但我说实话 这船 真赞
But I mean it. This boat? Rock solid.
还行吧 这也就是我渡船而已
Yeah, it's really just my shuttle boat.
我可不能在这小破码头开我的邮轮
I couldn't get my ocean liner in this tiny marina.
我的天哪 你也太有钱了
Oh, my god. You're so rich.
香槟 - 什么
Champagne? - What?
你想要来点香槟吗
Would you like some champagne?
这可是很贵的
It's very expensive.
哦好 当然可以了 来点吧
Oh. Yeah. Oh, yes. Why... Why stop now?
对不对 - 当然 为什么不来点呢
Right? - Yes, why stop now?
嗯 这可是挪威的 - 是吗
Mmm. It's Norwegian. - Is it?
国王亲自给我的 嗯
Given to me by the king himself. Mm.
知道吗 它名字叫"维京香槟"
You know, this is called "Viking Champagne."
Nate 你♥他♥妈♥到底在哪里
Where the hell are you, Nate?
他们有国王 还有个议会
They have a king. They have a parliament.
拜托 大雨天的 你们干嘛把顶篷拿下来啊
Come on! Why would you take your t-top off in the rain?
这暴风雨到底从哪来的
Where did this storm come from?
动起来
Let's go!
不好意思
I'm sorry!
你觉得你比我们更急吗
You think you're in a bigger hurry than us?
不好意思 你说什么 - 他说 "不好意思"
I'm sorry, what? - He said, "I'm sorry."
"你觉得你比我们更急吗"
"You think you're in a bigger hurry than us?"
兄弟 你胸口插着一支箭呢
You got an arrow through your chest, man.
客观来说 屎一样 对吧
Puts some shit in perspective, doesn't it?
他说的是 "客观来说 屎一样 对吧"
He says, "Puts shit in perspective, don't it?"
对 我也觉得 不好意思
Yeah, I guess it does. Sorry.
你真的需要去一下医院
You should really get to a hospital.
是 不管怎样 我们要先赶去我妈那
Yeah, whatever. We got to go to my mama's first.
去驾驶座上 - 我来开
Get in the driver's seat! - I'm driving.
弗洛里达他妈到底怎么了
What the hell is wrong with Florida?
*在群山之后*
*Somewhere behind the mountains*
*我发现了一个地方*
*There is a place I figured out...*
我老公
My husband,
呃 他应该马上到了
uh, who should be here any minute,
他很乐意跟你谈谈关于公♥司♥的事
he'd love to talk to you about the company.
我爱死乌龟了 看他的小脸 总能逗我笑
I love turtles. Look at his face. Just makes me laugh.
你知道还有谁喜欢乌龟吗 我老公
You know who else loves turtles? My husband.
嗯 他也爱他的工作
Um, he also loves his job.
你看起来好性感 - 哦
You look very hot. - Oh.
也许你可以去楼下换上你的泳衣
Perhaps you'd like to slip into a bathing suit downstairs?
我很想看看那样的你
I'd very much like to see you in one.
我猜你确实会喜欢 - 对啊
I bet you would. - Yes.
快给我打开
Just open!
哦 见鬼了
Oh, shit!
Robin Robin
Robin! Robin!
不要又离开我
Don't leave me again!
*一群天使*
*A gathering of angels*
*出现在我头顶*
*Appeared above my head*
*它们向我唱着希望之歌♥*
*They sang to me this song of hope*
*它们对我说的是 说的是*
*And this is what they said, They said*
*来扬帆远航吧 来扬帆远航吧*
*Come sail away, come sail away*
*来和我一起扬帆远航吧*
*Come sail away with me*
*来扬帆远航吧 来扬帆远航吧*
*Come sail away, come sail away*
*来和我一起扬帆远航吧* - Robin
*Come sail away with me* - Robin!
*来扬帆远航吧 来扬帆远航吧* - 嘿
*Come sail away, come sail away* - Hey!
*来和我一起扬帆远航吧* - 等等我
*Come sail away with me* - Wait for me!
*来扬帆远航吧 来扬帆远航吧* - Robin
*Come sail away, come sail away* - Robin!
Robin Robin
Robin! Robin!
我很抱歉我买♥♥不起一艘船
I'm sorry I don't have a boat!
Nate - 嗯
Nate? - Huh?
你在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
哦 我正在想办法救你呢
Oh. I was trying to save you!
我怎么了 - 不要离开我
From what? - From leaving me.
那可不是在救我 - 我是为了我们俩
That's not saving me. - I was trying to save us!
那个 天呐 不是吧
That... oh, god. Oh, god!
你难道认为
Did you think...
你难道认为那也有可能
Did you think that's a possibility?
既然你现在笑得这么开心 那我觉得不会了
Now that I see you laughing, no.
哦 天哪 - Robin
Oh, god. - Robin?
嗯 - 那人是谁
Yeah. - Who is this?
哦 我老公
Oh. That is my husband.
先生 很荣幸见到您 我 我是您忠实粉丝
Sir, honor to meet you. I'm a... I'm a huge fan.
你刚才是想跳上那艘船吗
Were you just jumping after that boat?
对 那艘 是的
I was. That one, yep.
为什么你会认为那艘是他的 - 那艘船挺不错的
Why did you think that was his boat? - It's a very nice boat.
对 但那不是一个亿万富翁该有的船
Yeah, but it's not the boat of a billionaire.
甚至不是一艘百万富翁该有的船
It's not even the boat of a millionaire.
嗯 当我见过这艘船后 确实不是
Well, not when I see this boat, no.
而且这甚至都不是主船
And this isn't even the main boat.
什么
What?
这只是接你去主船的渡船而已
This is the boat that gets you to the real boat.
这有两艘船
There's two boats.
就算那条小渔船是我的船
Even if that tiny fishing boat were my boat,
你干嘛要追上它呢
why were you trying to jump after it?
对啊 这里又不是公共渡口
Yeah, it's not like it's a public ferry.
我自己安排我的开船时间 - 这艘船确实不错
I set my own schedule. - It's a very nice boat.
那一跳可真可悲
It was a real sad jump.
你是摔倒了吗 因为那距离就像你是摔倒了似的
Did you trip? 'Cause that's about how far you got.
我说的对吗 我说对了吗
Am I right? Am I right?
那个 那一跳确实略可悲 - 对啊
It... it was a very pathetic jump. - Yeah.
跳得也太差了 那就像
It was really bad. It was like...
你喝醉了吗 - 嗯 对
Are you drunk? - Oh, yes.
嗯 昂贵的香槟就是这么容易醉人
Uh, expensive champagne gets you drunk real quick.
我真希望我很有钱 - 对啊
I wish I was rich. - Yeah.
好啦 船长 请求登船许可
Okay, permission to come aboard, captain?
请求通过 - 多谢 多谢
Permission granted. - Thank you. Thank you.
亲爱的 好想你 好久没见了
Missed you, sweetie. It's been a long time.
是啊 闭嘴
Yeah, shut up.
*交钱给我 我带你去派对*
*Give me your money, I'll take you to a party*
*前排正中的位置*
*Up front and center*
*那里可热闹了*
*Things might get rowdy*
Chazz 我的天哪
Chazz! Oh, my god!
他在那里跟男孩纸们一起玩耍
He's over there hanging out with his "Boyz,"
我都没法跟他搭上讪
and I can't even get him to talk.
对 Chazz是个混♥蛋♥ - 我知道
Yeah, Chazz is a dick. - I know,
但我在他身上花了那么多时间
but I put in so much time with him.
我现在放手的话那也太蠢了
It'd be stupid to just throw that all away.
幸福的时光还是占大多数呢
The good times still outweigh the bad times.
如果你现在去找他 你会说什么
If you were to go up to him right now, what would you say?
碰个拳
Fist bump.
尴尬式 豪猪式 莫霍克式 驯鹿式 雪人式 轨道式
Awkward, porcupine, Mohawk, reindeer, snowman, orbit,
公鸡式 咕咕咕 再来个海星式
rooster, buck buck buck, starfish.
耶
Yeah!
呃 要我可不会这么做
Yeah, I wouldn't do that.
剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表