剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表
似乎你和你妻子感情并不和睦
You don't seem to have a strong relationship with your wife.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我们情比金坚
Our relationship is rock-solid.
你在被解雇的事上对她说谎
You lied to her about getting fired.
关于这次出行的目的 你也对她说谎
You lied to her about the real reason you were going on vacation,
其实你是要去找回工作
which was to get your job back.
你和你老婆无话不谈吗 - 当然
Do you tell your wife everything? - I do.
扯蛋
Bullshit.
不行 我买♥♥不了尿布 亲爱的
No, I can't get diapers, babe.
因为我正进行一项联邦调查
Because I am in the middle of a federal investigation
是头号♥公敌的案件
with public enemy number one.
因为他留下了六英里长的一串尸体
Because he left a trail of bodies about 6 miles long, that's why.
不是说你 我开玩笑呢
It's not you. I'm just joking.
好的 我一会儿就回家
All right. Okay. I'll be home soon.
我爱你 再见
I love you. Bye.
抱歉 我们刚说到哪了
I'm so sorry. Where were we?
他对他妻子说谎
He's lying to his wife.
真够缺德
Oh, that's bad.
我深爱我的妻子
I love my wife very much.
你好 我是Nate
Hey, I'm Nate.
嗨 Nate 很高兴认识你
Hi, Nate. Nice to meet you.
我知道这有些冒昧 但
I know this may be a little forward, but...
我很想约你出去
I would love to take you out.
哇哦
Wow.
我抓到你了 - 别这样 Nate
I'm getting you! - Aah! Stop, Nate!
我想我爱上你了
I think I love you.
我愿意
I do.
你老爸老妈就是这么认识的
And that is how we met.
你不会真记成这样了吧
That's not actually how you remember it, is it?
我刚说的一切都是真的
Everything I just said was true.
要不是你用了我们的名字
If you hadn't used our names,
我都听不出来这是我俩的故事
I wouldn't have recognized the story.
你在胡说什么呢
What are you talking about?
这是谁打来的
Who... who is this?
你好
Hello?
你好 Nathaniel - 请问你哪位
Hello, Nathaniel. - Who is this?
我是Vanessa - 是谁
It's Vanessa. - Who is it?
工作的事 - 我只是想告诉你
It's work. - I just wanna let you know
你那非常重要的包裹很快就要到奥兰多了
that your very important package will be in Orlando soon.
奥兰多
Orlando?
那不是我们说好的寄送目的地啊
That's not... the shipping arrangement that we agreed upon.
说好寄到劳德代尔堡的 因为我们正往那去
We said Fort Lauderdale, 'cause that's where I'll be.
抱歉 计划有变
Sorry. Plans change.
我正在潜逃中 和我的天使Caleb一起
I'm on the lam with my angel... Caleb.
你给的信息量不足啊
Gonna need a little more context on that.
他是"献祭的果酱"乐队的主唱
He's the lead singer of Sacrificial Jam.
他们是里士满排名第五的信念摇滚乐队
They're, like, Richmond's fifth best conviction rock band.
我需要的不是这种信息
That's not the context I was looking for.
我会发个定位给你的 拜 - 等等
Okay, I'll drop a pin. Bye! - Wait.
我们能再谈谈你那选择性的记忆吗
Can we talk a little more about your selective memory?
我从不说谎
I don't lie.
你是怎么了 - 工作的事
Okay. What's wrong? - It's work.
工作太操蛋了
Work is a stupid idiot.
*群山背后的某处*
*Somewhere behind the mountains*
*我发现了一个地方*
*There is a place I figured out...*
你看见那标志了吗 别碰司机
You see that sign? Don't touch the driver.
嘿 把手♥机♥放下别乱拍
Hey, put your phone down next time!
不是我的错
Not my fault.
我只是说 有时你可能忘记一些细节
All I'm saying is that sometimes maybe you forget details,
然后就用华丽的想象覆盖了
and then you make up stories that are better
真实发生的事
than what actually happened.
没错 讲故事必须润色 因为事实不堪回首
Yes, it's called storytelling because truth-telling sucks.
不是这样 - 绝对不堪回首
No, it doesn't. - Yes, it does.
人类无法承受完整的事实
Human beings can't handle the whole truth.
不 我们可以
Yes, we can.
哇哦
Whoa!
你真是坚如磐石
You are rock-solid.
嗷 你有什么毛病 干嘛咬我
Ow. What's wrong with you? Why are you biting me?
人家还没吃午饭 - 那吃个三明治去
Haven't had my lunch yet. - Then go get a sandwich.
人家喜欢手指小点心
Ooh. I love finger food.
住手 你要干什么 - 放松
No. What are you doing? - Unclench.
你要干什么 - 嘘
What are you doing? - Shh.
什么 - 来嘛 让我进去
what? - Come on, just let me in there.
不 你给我出来 - 别像个小婊♥子♥似的
No! Get out of there. - Stop being a little bitch!
人家会疼 - 放松
It hurts. - Unclench!
你干嘛要这么做
Why would you do this?
你有什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
我知道什么能让你放轻松
I know something that'll loosen you up.
这他妈 你从哪拿出来的
What the... Where was that?
怎么 你说想来派对的
What? You said you like to party.
这哪里像派对了
How is this a party?
开始了
Oh, right.
我们去棺材里大干一场 - 不要
Let's do it on the casket. - No!
你有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
你的损失
Your loss.
嘿嘿嘿 你从哪弄来这个的
Hey, hey, hey. Where'd you get that?
那家伙刚给我的
That dude just gave it to me.
节哀 她还这么年轻
I'm sorry. She was so young.
我们曾经一起冲浪
We used to surf together.
她一定希望我穿这样来参加葬礼
She would've wanted me to dress like this.
你好 - 你好
Hey. - Hi.
我叫Nate - 嗨 呃
I'm Nate. - Hi. Uh,
很高兴认识你 你就是个混♥蛋♥
nice to meet you. Um, you're a piece of shit.
彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
Like, a real piece of shit.
不如你带着你的沙滩裤 你的人字拖
So why don't you take your board shorts and your flip-flops
外加你操蛋的脸
and your piece of shit face,
在我叫警♥察♥之前 麻溜的给我滚出去
and get the hell out of here before I have to call the cops?
小姐 别激动 这真不是我的错
Okay, lady, relax. Okay, it's not my fault.
你的损友 吧台旁边那个
I met your loser friend at a bar,
是她邀请我来参加派对的
and she asked me to come to a party.
这哪里像派对了 - 我也是这么说的
How is this a party? - That's what I said!
我的老天 恶心死个人了
Oh, my god. What a shit show.
看起来某人像是有恋父情结啊
Looks like someone didn't get enough love from daddy.
她是我妹妹
That's my sister.
她不是你妹妹 - 同父异母的妹妹
That's not your sister. - That's my half-sister.
她和你一点也不像 - 她妈是个白♥痴♥
She looks nothing like you. - Her mom's an... idiot.
好吧 有道理
Well... yeah.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up.
那恶心的人就是Vanessa阿姨吗
The shit show was aunt Vanessa?
而你居然和她亲热了
And you made out with her?
我没和她亲热 是她把手指伸进我的
I didn't make out with her. She stuck her finger up my...
停 停 停 别告诉她那些
No, whoa, whoa! What... don't tell her that.
干嘛 是你非要说真♥相♥的
What? You wanted the truth,
真♥相♥就是 你们的Vanessa阿姨
and the truth is that when your aunt is wasted,
几乎每天都烂醉如泥
which is pretty much every single day,
她会和所有人长了嘴的人亲热
she'll make out with anybody with a mouth.
不 那不是真的
No, that's not true.
所以这是谁的葬礼 - 那不重要
So who's funeral was it? - It doesn't matter.
这当然重要 她是我们家族的一个密友
Of course it matters. She was a close family friend.
是吗 - 嗯哼
Oh, really? - Mm-hmm.
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
Beth 还是Becky来着 没错Becky
Beth. Be... Becky? Becky.
Bethanny是那个 呃 Beckanny
Bethanny. Is that... Uh, Beckanny.
Beckanny或是什么 - 那根本不是名字
Beckanny something or other. - That's not a name.
无所谓 我唯一记得的是她有躁郁症
Okay, well, whatever. What I do remember is that she was bipolar,
导致焦虑 还得吃处方药
which led to anxiety, which led to prescriptions...
妈妈 爸爸是对的 没人在乎
Mom! Mom! Dad's right. Nobody cares.
我讨厌这故事
I hate this story.
没错 继续说下去
Yeah. Keep going.
拜托 拜托 我都不知道你叫什么
Come on. Come on. I didn't get your name.
剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表