剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表
是啊 我也觉得有点糟糕
Yeah, I feel pretty bad about that, too.
我一直跟你们说
What do I always tell you guys?
有可能伤人的话
If a word hurts somebody's feelings,
就不要说了
you just don't say it.
是啊 我肠子都搅在一起了
Yeah. My guts are all twisted up.
你知道这是啥吗 是内疚感
Yeah, you know what that is? That's guilt.
天啊 我本来应该道歉的
God, I should've just apologized.
我觉得我要发泄出来了
I think I need to let it out.
你知道吗 伙计
You know what, pal?
我觉得我也要
I think I do, too.
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
嘿 老兄 嘿 伙计
Hey, man. Hey, guy.
呃 Brian 嘿 - 你在这干什么啊
Uh, Brian. Hey. Oh, hey. - What are you doing here, man?
我呃 听着 我有话要对你说
I... I'm... listen, I got something to say to you.
事实上我有话要对你说
You know, I actually have something to say to you.
是啊 我也是 - 麻烦让我先说完
Yeah, me, too. I-I... - Can I finish, please?
我觉得我并没有准确地
You know, I feel like I didn't effectively
传达我的意思 - 嗯哼
communicate my point. - Mm-hmm.
我应该说你对种族问题不太敏感
I feel like I should've said you were culturally insensitive
而不是种族歧视 但你就是在种族歧视
instead of racist, even though, that's what you were being.
但如果你说出种族歧视这个词
yeah, because if you say the word "Racist,"
我们就没什么好说了
it just shuts down the conversation.
你会摆出防卫的架势
You know, you get so defensive,
根本听不到我想要说什么
you can't even hear what I'm trying to say.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
而我想说的是 那个词伤到我的感情了
And all I'm trying to say is the word hurts my feelings.
是啊
Yeah.
蒙特祖玛
Montezuma.
我们怎么回来了
Why are we back here?
复仇 - 什么
Revenge. - What?
复仇
Revenge.
所以这三天我们供给人们的都是
For three days, we've been serving people
装着腐烂肉的贝壳
shells full of decomposing flesh.
为准确起见 多些蒙特祖玛的故事
For the record, a little more to Montezuma's storyline
少些肠胃急事
than fecal urgency.
我是说 我在95号♥洲际公路的休息站工作
I mean, I work at an I-95 rest stop, all right?
你们这里有洗手间吗
D-do you have a bathroom I can use?
噢 我话我每天听到50次
It's like, oh, I hear that word like 50 times a day.
我很抱歉 兄弟 兄弟
I'm... I'm sorry. Dude, dude,
兄弟 我非常抱歉
dude, I'm so sorry.
明白了吧 其实这就是我想听的 - 好
You see? That's all I wanted to hear. - Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿 搞什么
Hey, what the...
哈喽 - 噢 该死
Hello? - Oh, shit.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
噢 我的天 - 恶
Oh, my god! - Ew!
我很抱歉 - 20步开外就有厕所啊
I'm sorry. - There's a bathroom like 20 feet away!
我没时间走到那啊
I didn't have time to get there!
你回来是为了在我的餐馆拉屎吗
Did you come back here to shit on my restaurant?
我不是
I didn't.
噢 天啊 - 别看着我
Oh, my god. - Don't look at me!
剩下的我会去草丛里拉
I'll do the rest behind those bushes.
Nate 来帮我 我开不了门
Nate! Help me! I can't get it open!
冷静点 - 什么
Fonzie it! - What?!
冷静 噢 糟糕 噢
Fonzie! Oh, shit! Ohh!
哦 有没搞错 - 噢 是啊
Oh, really?! - Oh, yeah.
你还在我的车旁边拉
You're shitting on my car, too?!
我不记得这是你的车了
I forgot it was your car!
这是停车场里面唯一一部车
It's the only car in the lot!
我很抱歉 - 抱歉 这时候说抱歉太晚了
I'm sorry! - Sorry? Too late for sorry!
我要怎么补偿你 - 没有任何办法可以补偿我
How do I make this right? - There's no way to make this right!
拜托
Man!
我可以买♥♥你一些产品 你有厕纸吗
I-I can buy some merchandise! Do you have any toilet paper?!
发生什么事了
What is happening?!
你怎么用袖子擦
Why did you use your sleeves?
为什么不用袜子
Why didn't you just use your socks?
我用了 好么
I did. Okay?
我什么都用了
I used everything I had.
你想换个位置吗 - 不
You wanna switch places? - No.
是啊 我也觉得你不想
No, I didn't think so.
你想要什么
What do you want?!
Billy Evans
Billy Evans?
你们之中哪个上层社会的白人小孩
Which one of you overprivileged white kids
叫Billy Evans - 有 在这呢
is Billy Evans? - Yeah, over here.
好的 我们是PFR公♥司♥的
Okay. We're from P.F.R. Industries.
得 - 你正持有一些
Yep. - You're in possession
盗窃财物 我们是来收回的
of stolen property that we're here to collect.
噢 抱歉啊姑娘 有个东西叫做
Oh, I'm sorry, girl. There's this little thing called
记者特权 你去查一下 我查过了
reporter's privilege. Yeah, look it up. I did.
你现在交出来事情会简单很多
This is going to go a lot easier if you just give it to us.
那 你有搜查令吗 老头
Yeah, do you have a warrant, old man?
哦啥 你们没有 噢 第一修正案叫你跪我
Oh, what's that? You don't? Oh, suck on my first amendment.
我们走 Morris
Come on, Morris.
是啊 下次来之前做做功课
Yeah, why don't you do your homework next time?
维基一下宪法
Wikipedia the constitution.
我不喜欢他
I don't like him.
这就对了 我就是钉子户
Yeah, that's right. I'm a Maverick.
Billy Evans
Billy Evans?
嗯
Um...
怎了
Yeah?
你听我说 我现在摊上大事了
Listen to me. I'm in some really deep shit right now.
唯一能救我办法的就是你
And my only way out is for you to
把Nate Parker给你的东西给我
give me what Nate Parker gave you.
听着 我不会说第二次
Look, I'm gonna say the same thing
我刚刚跟那些人说 我是个记者
I said to those guys. I'm a journalist.
我不会让你和你那些牢友们来
I'm not gonna let you and your chain gang come...
就在这 我们走
lo tengo. Vamonos.
嘿 我很抱歉你卷到这件事里面
Hey. I'm sorry you got mixed up in this.
但你要明白
But you have to understand.
我是个杀人犯
I'm a murderer.
什么
What?
杀人犯
A murderer?
一个杀人犯就这么进来了
A murderer just walked in here.
剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表