剧集 | 波巴·费特之书(2021) | 导航列表
Make sure that thing can still fly.
我们快撤
Let's get out of here.
该死
- Damn it.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我们得把门打开 可我什么都看不见
We need to get the gate open but I can't see a thing!
我这边抽不开身
I'm a little busy here!
航炮卡住 没法开火了
Guns are jammed. I can't get a shot.
好了 关闭舱门
I've got it. Close the ramp.
希望你知道自己在做什么
I hope you know what you're doing.
下一次 我们照计划行事
Next time, we stick to the plan.
还有下次
Next time?
船怎么样
How's the ship?
状态良好
She's in good shape.
只是有点生锈了
Just a little rusty.
莫斯埃斯利有很好的机械师
There are good mechanics in Mos Eisley.
我要亲自保养维修
I'll do the maintenance myself.
让人们以为你死了 是一件好事
There's an advantage to people thinking you're dead.
现在你欠我的已经还清了
Now your debt is paid.
你想在哪儿下船
Where would you like to be dropped?
你要去哪里
Where are you headed?
我还有一些恩怨要了结
I have a few scores to settle.
那我跟你一起吧
I'll go for the ride.
坐稳了
Hang on.
沙拉克坑
The Sarlacc Pit.
我多年前被困那里
That's where I was trapped all those years ago.
我要去那里找回我的盔甲
That's where I'll find my armor.
坑里
In there?
肯定被溶解了
It's dissolved.
贝斯卡钢不会
Not beskar.
该死 什么也看不见
Damn it. I can't see a thing.
小心
Be careful.
开火
Shoot it!
来呀
Come on.
投弹
- Fire in the hole.
下次别动我的按钮
Next time don't touch my buttons.
没有
Nothing.
都是垃圾
All junk.
你被烧伤了 那里不安全
You're burning. It's not safe in there.
对
Yeah.
我的盔甲不在下面
My armor's not down there.
它完成了使命
It served its purpose.
帮你从强酸中逃生
It saved you from the acid.
你现在需要一只医疗舱
What you need to find is a bacta tank.
沙跳鼠
Scurrier?
谢谢
Thanks.
你说自立门户是认真的吗
Are you serious about forming your own house?
有多少次我们被派去进行无谓的杀戮
How many times have you been hired to do a job that was avoidable?
如果他们动动脑子
If they only took the time to think.
可以多赚多少钱
How much money could have been made?
有多少人不必去死
How many lives could have been saved?
那我们就得失业了
Then you and I would be out of work.
我受够了 总是为别人的愚蠢拼上性命
I'm tired of our kind dying because of the idiocy of others.
我们比他们聪明
We're smarter than them.
何不取而代之
It's time we took our shot.
我们
We?
对
Yes.
如果我自立帮派 需要有勇有谋的人
If I'm gonna start a house, I need brains and muscle.
你算一个
You have both.
听着不错
It's tempting.
但我是独♥立♥雇佣兵
But I'm an independent contractor.
我替你干活 但我的事我说了算
I'll do jobs for you. But I value my freedom.
我能给你其他客户给不了的东西
I can offer you something no client ever has.
是什么
What's that?
忠诚
Loyalty.
我打下的江山分你一半
I will cut you in on the success
并誓死保护你
and pledge my life to protect yours.
跟塔斯肯人生活 让你心慈手软了
Living with the Tuskens has made you soft.
不
No.
是更强大了
It's made me strong.
没有部落的人走不长远
You can only get so far without a tribe.
恭喜您 费特大人
Boba!
您已经痊愈了
DRESSING DROID: Congratulations, Master Fett.
那里面的伤疤呢
You are completely healed.
还要多花点时间
What about the scars on the inside?
市长的大管家说什么了
Those take longer.
他愿意合作吗
Anything from the Mayor's Majordomo?
他什么都招了
Is he cooperating?
但是市长还没抓到
Oh, he's singing like a Yuzzum.
拿盔甲来 快
But still, no sign of the Mayor.
别冲动
- My armor, quickly. - Relax.
半机械人在莫斯艾利斯的街上全面搜索
The Mods are combing the streets of Mos Espa.
只要人在 就能找到
If he's here, they will find him.
我应该去城里露个面
I should still show my face in town.
你确定要去
You sure that's a good idea?
战争随时可能爆发
War could break out any day.
权力青睐强者
Power hates a vacuum.
我想你已经赢了
I think you've made your point.
我还记得你在角斗场上的那些年
I remember your years in the Pit.
你是我见过武艺最高♥强♥的角斗士 堪称传奇
I've never seen a more impressive display of martial prowess, and you were a legend.
万众为克尔桑坦的威名振臂高呼
And the name Krrsantan drew crowds by the thousands.
你的格斗拳套比爆能枪更令人胆寒
Your knuckle dusters are more feared than blasters.
你迎接了每一项挑战
You've met every challenge.
拿到了每一座奖杯
You've won every trophy.
肢解这位不幸的特兰多沙人 是不是有失你的身份
Is it not beneath you to dismember this unfortunate Trandoshan?
以前众人会为此欢呼
Thousands once cheered such a display.
但那个时代已经过去了
But those days have passed.
在这个更文明的时代 更文明的地方
In this more civilized place in these more civilized times,
在竞技场里曾经备受瞩目的壮举
what was once celebrated in the bloodlust of the arena
成了恐怖和残忍♥的象征
is now seen as horror and cruelty.
对了 这样不是更好吗
There, there. Isn't that better?
你无需再证明什么
And you've nothing left to prove.
你是冠军
You are a champion.
不值得为这点小事动手
You are above such pettiness.
你欠的酒钱已经够多了 桑坦
Now, you have run up quite a bar tab, Santo.
不如把这位顾客放了
So, what say you release this customer
让大家继续喝酒找乐子 作为回报
and let these fine folks get back to their fun and in return,
我把你的账一笔勾销
I will wipe your debt off the books?
值得一试
It was worth a shot.
快去 麦克斯
Hit it, Max.
朋友
Hey, mate.
看来你需要找点活干
Looks like you could use a job.
赫特人贾巴曾经是这里的主人
Jabba the Hutt once sat upon that throne.
他随着一团火球命丧沙丘海
His reign ended in a ball of fire on the Dune Sea
比布·福图纳接替了他
and then Bib Fortuna took his place.
你们都曾是贾巴手下的头目
You were all once captains under the Hutt.
但是福图纳上台后你们都弃他而去
But you quickly left the family when Fortuna claimed to be the heir.
他毫无领导力 无权登上宝座
He was a terrible leader with no right to the throne.
所以你们都想取而代之
Oh, you each tried to take his place,
但都被他的诡计打败了
but were thwarted by his guile and treachery.
是这个男人 波巴·费特杀了他
It took this man, Boba Fett, to remove him.
你们曾在赫特人贾巴手下积累大笔财富
You all accrued wealth and riches under Jabba the Hutt.
服从波巴·费特 你们可以重振辉煌
You can again, if you listen to Boba Fett.
虽然我坐在宝座上
I may sit on that throne.
但我对你们的地盘没兴趣
But I have no designs on any of your territories.
我不需要你们进贡 也不会给任何人上贡
I ask for no tribute or quarter, and I expect to give none either.
现在我有一个互利互惠的提议
I'm here to make a proposal that's mutually beneficial.
我相信你们都知道
As I'm sure you all know,
派克人集团在莫斯埃斯帕集结军队
the Pyke Syndicate are mustering troops in Mos Espa.
逐渐吞并我们的星球加入他们的香料贸易
They have slowly absorbed our planet as part of their spice trade.
他们已经买♥♥通了市长
They have bribed the Mayor
要榨干塔图因的财富