剧集 | 波巴·费特之书(2021) | 导航列表
虽然你想杀我
We spared your life
我们还是饶了你一命
after you tried to take mine.
你却骂我
And you curse me?
也许他怕兰克兽
Perhaps he fears the rancor.
我是市长派来的
NIGHT WIND ASSASSIN: I was sent by the Mayor!
市长派我来的
The Mayor sent me!
地牢是空的
It's empty.
《波巴·费特之书》前情提要
夜风刺客团是被禁止
The Order of the Night Wind are not allowed
在赫特人空间以外地区活动的
to operate outside of Hutt space.
你要记住 只有我塔图因大名点头 你才能坐这个位子
You should remember, you serve as long as the Daimyo of Tatooine deem it so.
在你威胁我之前 你应该问问自己
Before you threaten me, you should ask yourself,
夜风刺客到底是谁派来的
who really sent the Night Wind?
双胞胎宣称他们是贾巴的继承人
The Twins have laid claim to their late cousin's bequest.
这是我的领地
这是贾巴的领地
现在属于我们了
你们想要地盘 就得先杀了我
If you want it, you'll have to kill me for it.
睡觉的时候小心点 赏金猎人
星球大战
您看 这些生意
And here you see the businesses
原来都受那个人的庇护 直呼其名是大忌
that were under the protection of the name that should not be spoken.
你可以提“贾巴”
You can say "Jabba."
他们受赫特人贾巴保护
Under the protection of Jabba the Hutt.
他死了
He's dead.
不会再伤害你了
He can't hurt you.
我担心您会觉得这是种侮辱
I was concerned that you would feel insulted.
我为什么会有那种想法
Why would I feel insulted?
因为您受到了威胁
Because you felt threatened.
这才是对我的侮辱
Well, now I am insulted.
对不起 费特主人
Apologies, Master Fett.
请你继续说
Can you just get on with the briefing?
风帆游艇事故后 出现了权力真空
After the sail barge disaster, there was a power vacuum.
比布·福图纳接替了贾巴的位置
Bib Fortuna assumed Jabba's mantle.
在比布主人的严格监管下
Under Master Bib's watchful eye,
莫斯埃斯帕被三个帮派瓜分
Mos Espa was divided amongst three families.
特兰多沙人占据了市中心
The Trandoshans took the city center.
阿夸利什人占领了工人区
The Aqualish, the Worker's District here.
克拉图因人控制着星港和上城区
And the Klatooinians, the starport and upper sprawl.
比布主人没有贾巴的实力
Master Bib did not have the power of Jabba,
所以他靠不稳定的联盟 来获得贡品维持地位
so he relied on uneasy alliances to preserve his tribute and title.
同时也让莫克·谢兹市长捞了不少油水
All of this while lining the pockets of Mayor Mok Shaiz.
那我们现在是什么处境
Where does that leave us now?
大家都拭目以待您将是什么样的领袖
Everyone is waiting to see what kind of leader you are.
刺客是谁派来的
And the assassins?
市长没有实权
Mayor has no power.
刺杀一事背后另有其人
Somebody else is behind that play.
赫特人
The Hutts.
有可能
Could be.
我去打听一下
You want me to ask around?
你去会打草惊蛇吧
Would they know if you did?
那是当然
We should assume so.
我们等等看
We should wait.
您的一位子民请求见您
One of your vassals seeks an audience with you.
有提前预约吗
Do they have an appointment?
没有 尚德主人
No, Mistress Shand.
没关系
That's fine.
让那人进来
Send them in.
到底是深是浅 我们得亲自趟趟这浑水才能知道
Perhaps we'll learn what's really going on in this murky fen.
报上名来 所为何事
8D8: State your name and your business.
我叫洛萨·皮尔 是工人区的水贩子
I am Lortha Peel. I am a water-monger in the Worker's District.
你见费特大人有何请求
8D8: What is your petition to Lord Fett?
非常抱歉 先生
Well, with apologies, sir...
大家对您极为不敬
No one respects you.
住嘴
Enough!
让他说
Let him speak.
自从福图纳大人被…去世
Ever since Lord Fortuna was... perished,
街上变得一片混乱
the streets have turned to chaos.
这是我第一次听说
Well, this is the first I'm hearing of it.
不 这是真的
No. It's true.
我都看不下去了
And I am insulted on your behalf
那些本地人对您如此不敬
at the disrespect these urchins are showing you.
尤其是在那件事之后 您知道的…
Especially in light of the, uh, well, you know...
什么
What?
您差点被人暗♥杀♥
The assassination attempt.
谢谢你的报告
Thank you for your insight.
我们会处理的
We'll look into it.
我的请求还没说
What of my petition?
继续说
- Go on.
街上有群小混混一直在偷我的库存
Well, a street gang of insolent youths has been stealing my inventory.
在其他大名的管理下从没发生过这种事
Now, this never happened under the other Daimyos
所以我替您感到气愤
and I am insulted on your behalf.
你的库存就是水
And your inventory is water?
对 我替那些冷凝农场主们卖♥♥货
Yes, I broker sales on behalf of the vapor farmers, yes.
我长大的地方 到处是水
I grew up surrounded by water.
其实…
Well...
塔图因也曾被海水覆盖
Tatooine was once completely covered with water.
真是意想不到
It's fascinating, actually.
他们是哪个帮派的
And what is this gang?
他们半人半机械
Uh, well, they are half-man, half-machine.
用机器人零件改造身体
They modify their bodies with droid parts
如此一来变得更加危险
to make themselves even more deadly.
我恳求您 费特大人
I beseech you, Lord Fett,
把这些祸害从莫斯埃斯帕赶出去
rid the streets of Mos Espa of this scourge
我愿意奉上双倍的保护费
and I will double my tribute to you.
我看着这破烂货 忍♥不住问
I had to look at this in that condition, and just say, like,
“你疯了吗”
"Are you crazy? Are you crazy?
- “你觉得我会付钱吗” - 你以为是那样
- "You think I gonna pay that?" - That's what you think.
不 你不明白 你懂我的意思吗
No. You don't know. You know what I mean?
- 是吗 - 你们的水是哪里来的
- Is that so? - Where'd you get that water?
我们偷的
We stole it.
偷东西犯法
That's a crime.
他漫天要价才犯法
It's a crime what he charges.
那你可以自己收集水
Then farm your own water.
听着 老头
Look, old man...
我叫波巴·费特
My name is Boba Fett.
我们知道你是谁
We know who you are.
回你的宫殿去
Go back to your palace.
说话小心点
Watch your tongue.
我是这里的大名 这里由我维持秩序
I'm the Daimyo of this district and I will bring order.
你是罪犯头子
You're a crime boss.
跟其他人一样
Just like the rest of them.
如果你是大名
If you're a Daimyo,
为什么纵容水价飞涨 我们一个月工资只能买♥♥到一周的水
then why'd you let the monger charge us a month's wages for a week's water?
而且我们连工资都没有
Not that we have any wages.
你们住在工人区
BOBA FETT: You live in the Worker's District.
就应该工作
You all should be working.
这里无事可做 伟大的大名
There is no work, Mighty Daimyo.
你好好看看
Look around you.
那就来替我♥干♥活
Then you will work for me.
看得出来 你们胆子不小
You got guts, I'll give you that.
希望你们打架跟打嘴炮一样厉害
You better fight as good as you talk dank.
不
No, no, no, no, no!
他们偷了我东西
They stole from me!
您就这么轻易放过他们吗
And you're just going to let them off?
他们欠你多少
What do they owe you?
一千三百信用点
Thirteen hundred credits.
水钱
For water?
一千三百信用点
Thirteen hundred credits.
给他五百
Give him five hundred.
什么 他们欠我一千三
What? They owe 1,300.
我听见了
I heard you the first time.
如果你想继续在我的领地做生意
Take the 500 and consider it resolved,