剧集 | 波巴·费特之书(2021) | 导航列表
有几个问题要问他
We have a few questions for him.
明白
Yes, indeed, uh...
不过莫克·谢兹市长的日程排满了
Unfortunately, Mayor Mok Shaiz's schedule is a bit complicated,
真不凑巧
unfortunately, as I recall.
如果你还不想死
If you wish to continue breathing,
我建议你想清楚了再说话
I advise you to weigh your next words carefully.
也许我可以重新安排一些日程
Actually I may be able to rearrange some of the appointments
你们的事要紧
that aren't as time sensitive as yours.
两位稍等 让我看一下
Uh, so if you'll excuse me, I'll see what I'm able to do.
刚刚是不是太强势了
That was a bit heavy-handed, don't you think?
你到底要不要见他
Do you want the appointment or not?
他把门锁上了吗
Did he just lock the door?
我来
Let me.
该死
Dank Farrik!
对吧
Right?
不 你的摩托没我的快
Nah, your bike ain't faster than mine.
抓住他
Get him!
天啊
Oh, my!
他在哪里
Where is he?
他和派克人在一起
He's with the Pykes.
市长跑了
The Mayor's gone.
他现在为派克人效力
He's working with the Pykes.
是吗
Is he?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是派克人 错不了
I know a Pyke when I see one.
多少人
How many?
我至少看到十几个
I saw a dozen, at least.
他们坐星际飞船到的
They arrived on the starliner.
干得好
Good work.
把眼睛睁大点
Keep an eye on them.
抱歉 无意冒犯
Sorry, it's an expression.
不用抱歉 兄弟
You don't have to be sorry, mate.
这是花了大价钱的 高级货
I paid a lot for this. I'm proud of my eye.
有情况及时汇报
Let us know what you see.
这只是第一波
These are just a first wave.
他们要开战了
They're going to war.
我们随时奉陪
Then we will be ready.