剧集 | 波巴·费特之书(2021) | 导航列表
弯下腰 跳起来 与此同时
Bend down, jump, and as you do,
感受原力在体内流动
feel the Force flow through you.
不要太刻意
You're trying too hard.
顺其自然
Don't try. Do.
来 我给你看个东西
Come on. I want to show you something.
坐稳了
Hang on.
看 世间万物皆处于平衡之中
Look. The wide world exists in balance.
感受你周围的原力
Feel the Force all around you.
通过原力 你也会找到平衡
Through the Force, you will find balance as well.
集中注意
Concentrate.
运用原力
Use the Force.
对了
That's it.
非常好
Very good.
有进步
Better.
这是一只遥控训练球
This is a training remote.
可以测试你的反应能力
It will test your reflexes.
不 不是这么用的
No, that isn't how it works.
应该这样用
This is how it works.
站起来 跌倒了就站起来
Get back up. Always get back up.
非常好
Very good.
很好
Good.
你教得很好
You've taught him well.
其实不是我在教他 我只是在帮他回忆
It's more like he's remembering than I'm actually teaching him anything.
有时候学生也能引导老师
Sometimes the student guides the master.
曼达洛人来过了
The Mandalorian was here.
我告诉过你
As I told you.
他们的感情深厚
The two share a strong bond,
他还带了礼物给古古
and he brought him a gift.
有时候我不知道他的心思是不是在这里
Sometimes I wonder if his heart is in it.
真像你父亲
So much like your father.
我该拿他怎么办
What should I do about him?
相信你的直觉
Trust your instincts.
我还会见到你吗
Will I see you again?
也许会
Perhaps.
愿原力与你同在
May the Force be with you.
是芬内克·尚德请我来的
I'm here at the request of Fennec Shand.
派克人集团这几个星期一直在集结士兵
The Pyke Syndicate has been gathering soldiers the last few weeks.
莫克·谢兹市长被他们买♥♥通了 已经离开了塔图因
Mayor Mok Shaiz is on their payroll and has flown off world,
我们认为战争风暴即将来临
which leads us to believe the storm is about to break.
那是早就安排好的度假计划
It was a scheduled vacation, actually.
据线人情报 这幅地图显示了他们的集结地
Here's a map of where they are gathering, based on whispers.
莫斯埃斯帕三大犯罪帮派看来都愿意保持低调
The three crime families of Mos Espa seem willing to lay low
让派克人进入我们的领地
and let the Pykes move on our territory.
这是曼达洛人丁·贾伦
This is the Mandalorian, Din Djarin.
多亏有他和克尔桑坦
Thanks to him and Krrsantan,
我们现在有了足够的精兵强将
we now have enough experienced muscle to act as enforcers.
半机械人已经彻底侦察过街道
The Mods have done a thorough job of surveying the streets,
但战争一旦全面爆发 我们的兵力不足以覆盖所有领地
but we lack the numbers to cover our territory if an all-out war comes.
我们还需要步兵
We need foot soldiers.
我也许能帮上忙
I might be able to help with that.
停泊飞船 请到外面的空地上去
You want to park your starship, you got to do it out there in the flats.
我要找万思警长
I'm looking for Marshal Vanth.
我说的话 你是不是没听见
I don't think you heard what I said.
我听到了 -交给我吧 警官
I heard you. -I'll take it from here, Deputy.
他是新来的
He's new.
还是个愣头青 这是纳布星际战斗机吗
Still a bit jumpy. Is that a Naboo starfighter?
改造之前是
That's what it started off as.
你把盔甲给我以后 就没见过你 最近怎么样
Haven't seen you since you gave up your armor. How have you been?
更小心了 小家伙在哪儿
More careful. Where's the little guy?
回同类身边了
Back with his own folk.
太遗憾了
That's too bad.
看来 我们都痛失所爱
I guess we both lost something we were fond of.
能请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
我还是不明白跟我有什么关系
I still don't see what all that's got to do with me.
我需要你带一支守卫队
I need you to lead a garrison.
你手下的人骁勇善战
Your people are good fighters,
这也是让他们赚钱的好机会
and there's plenty of credits in it for them too.
现在是和平时期 曼多
The peace is intact, Mando.
我们干掉了那条龙 大家都不想再打仗了
We took out that dragon. My people don't want to fight no more.
你们镇上可能暂时安全了 但它毕竟是塔图因的一部分
Your town might be good for now, but it's all part of the same planet.
我们需要正义之士站出来
We need good people to step up
否则香料永远禁不了
or the spice is bound to come through these parts.
只要有我在 这里就不会有问题
As long as I'm here, that's not a problem,
他们为什么要为波巴·费特卖♥♥命
so why should they risk their lives for this Boba Fett?
莫斯佩尔戈镇 也许现在还能独善其身
Mos Pelgo might be good right now...
自♥由♥镇
Freetown.
什么
What?
现在改叫自♥由♥镇了
It's called Freetown now.
我们改了名字 更适合我们
We changed the name. Suits us better.
我跟自♥由♥镇的居民并肩战斗过
Well, I fought side-by-side with the citizens of Freetown,
他们都很勇敢
and they're brave people,
派克人集团人数比我们多 我们需要你们的帮助
and the Pyke Syndicate has us outnumbered, and we need your help.
我们镇不想掺和
The town wants no part of it.
那是城里人的战争
That's a city folk fight.
你也这样认为吗 警长
Is that what you say too, Marshal?
我们之间 两不相欠
We're square, you and me.
这话没错 但我没想到 面对恶霸 你会临阵退缩
Yes, we are. But I didn't think you were one to back down from bullies.
看 我就喜欢你这样 曼多
See, that's what I like about you, Mando.
你灿烂一笑 什么问题都解决了
That big smile of yours lets you get away with anything.
要开口求人帮忙可不容易
There's no easy way to ask for a favor.
听我说
I'll tell you what.
这里的情况不乐观
Things are tough around here,
但我会想办法
but I'll see what I can do.
把通知发出去
Get the word out.
我要所有年龄符合要求的人 无论男女 都来镇上开会
I want all men and women of fighting age to come to town. I want to have a meeting.
这事跟我们没关系 警长
It's not our problem, Marshal.
对 但等我说完 也许就有关系了
No, but it might be, after they hear what I'm gonna say.
你好 乔 -下午好 警长
Hey, Jo. - Afternoon, Marshal.
帮我个忙 叫大家都进去待一会儿
Do me a favor and tell these people to head inside for a spell.
出什么事了 警长
Is something wrong, Marshal?
希望没事 但愿只是我想多了
I hope not. Just rather err on the side of safety.
走吧 快去 -好 我们走 快点
Go on. Go, go, go. - Let's go. Quickly.
怎么回事 老大
What's going on, boss?
我来处理就好 警官
Let me handle this, Deputy.
我不会把您一个人留在外面
I'm not leaving you out here alone.
进屋去
Get inside.
科布·万思
Cobb Vanth.
请问你是哪位
And who might you be?
不管费特给你多少钱 我们照给
Whatever Fett is paying you, we'll match,
你什么都不用做 袖手旁观就好
and all you've got to do is stay put and let things play out.
警长可不是钱能收买♥♥的
Hey, the Marshal ain't for sale.
抱歉 你还没报上名来
I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name.
我要是你 一定会小心做人
I'd be careful where I was sticking my nose if I were you.
你这是友情提示还是威胁
Is that friendly advice or a threat?
波巴·费特是个冷血杀手 曾经为帝国效力
Boba Fett is a cold-blooded killer who worked with the Empire.
你转告那些香料贩子 塔图因禁止香料生意
You tell your spice runners Tatooine is closed for business.
这个星球的人不想再有纷争
This planet's seen enough violence.
你真不该交出你的盔甲
You should've never given up your armor.
塔图因属于派克人集团
Tatooine belongs to the Syndicate.
只要香料生意不断
As long as the spice keeps running,
我们就能相安无事
everyone will be left alone.
快来
Over here!
快点 谁来帮帮他
Come on. Somebody get him.
快来帮忙 谁能叫个医生过来
We need some help! Can someone call the doctor?
拿急救包来
Get a medpac!
他还好吗
Is he okay?
您需要点什么
Might I get you something?
您的头盔需要送去清洗吗
Can we take your helmets for a cleaning?
抱歉
Excuse me.
什么也没说
Nothing.