剧集 | 波巴·费特之书(2021) | 导航列表
我不知道什么时候能再见到你
I didn't know when I'd see you again.
没关系
It's okay.
对 我也想你 小家伙
Yeah. I missed you too, buddy.
但我们现在的处境有点不妙
But, uh...we're in a bit of a bind here right now.
你小心点 保护好自己
You be careful. You keep your head down.
躲起来等到战斗结束
You stay hidden until the fight's over.
你穿上护甲了
Hey, that's the shirt.
你收到护甲了
You got the shirt.
先别唧唧歪歪了
Save your tender moment.
战蝎机器人还在追我们
We've got a Scorpenek droid chasing us.
他来这儿干吗
What is he doing here?
原力之道神秘莫测啊
The Force works in mysterious ways.
别动
Don't move.
我来处理
Let me handle this.
动手吧
Do it.
好了 她们到房♥顶了
All right, they've made it to the roof.
我们要坚守阵地
We make our stand.
全力开火
Take it to 'em!
你可以干掉一些敌人吗
Can you pick off some of the fighters?
我很擅长在沙漠打猎
I'm used to desert hunting.
这个距离不会失手
Can't miss at this range.
我去引开机器人
I'll distract the droid.
保持攻势 他们逃跑了
Keep 'em on their heels. They're on the run.
冲啊 消灭派克人
Come on, let's get the Pykes.
我不是敌人
I am not a threat.
不错 大辫子
Nice, head-tails.
跟着我 帅哥
Come on. Get behind me, pretty face.
佩莉我会保护你的
Peli's got you covered.
很高兴认识你
- Pleasure to make your acquaintance.
现在没时间废话
- We don't have time for that.
快滚吧
Clear out
把你的狗腿子都带上
and take your hoodlum gang with you.
我认识你很久了 波巴
I've known you a long time, Boba.
我想不通一件事
One thing I can't figure.
你到底图什么
What's your angle?
这是我的城市
This is my city.
他们是我的子民
These are my people.
我不会抛下他们
I will not abandon them.
就像塔斯肯人
Like the Tuskens.
少来这一套
Don't toy with me.
我已经不再是小孩了
I'm not a little boy any longer,
而你成了老头子
and you are an old man.
我还是比你快
I'm still faster than you.
也许吧
That may be,
但我有盔甲
but I have armor.
来试试吧
Let's find out.
你该逃回医疗舱续命了
Now's about the time you jet off to your bacta tank.
这是我的城市
This is my city!
你试过了
You gave it a shot.
你想走上正道
You tried to go straight.
但是你身上流着你父亲的血
But you've got your father's blood pumping through your veins.
你是个杀手
You're a killer.
你不是第一次成为我的手下败将了
This isn't the first time I beat you out on a job.
没什么丢脸的
There's no shame in it.
这是我给你上的最后一课
Consider this my final lesson.
人要为自己着想
Look out for yourself.
否则就会变得软弱
Anything else is weakness.
我知道你是个杀手
I knew you were a killer.
我们上 快 这边
- Let's go! Go. Go. Go. - This way! This way!
兰克兽不受控制了
The rancor's on the loose!
你们吓着它了
You're scaring it!
放下你们的爆能枪 停止射击
Put your blasters down! Stop shooting!
保护好他
- Keep him safe.
谁来保护我
- Well, who's gonna keep me safe?
给
Here.
拿好了
Hang on to this.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
别担心 孩子 你老爹很厉害
Don't worry, kid. Your old man's crafty.
话说早了
Ooh, spoke too soon.
别担心 孩子 我…
Don't worry, kid, I...
你去哪儿了 孩子
Where'd you go, kid?
我想这回没有烧烤了
I'm guessing there's not gonna be a barbecue.
大家干得好
Well done, everybody.
- 多谢了 - 好了 结束了
- Thank you so much. - That's it. It's over.
我们的军队已经从莫斯埃斯帕撤退
The Syndicate forces have pulled back from Mos Espa
很快就会抵达莫斯艾斯利
and should be arriving here in Mos Eisley shortly
我们也该走了
so that we may disembark.
你不能就这么跑了
You can't just cut and run.
我们也损失了士兵
We lost soldiers too.
我们说好的
We had a deal.
我们约定把塔图因变成 一块做生意的宝地
Our deal was that Tatooine was going to be a hospitable place to do business.
没错
It is.
可我损失了一半人手 要么吃枪子儿 要么喂了兰克兽
Half of my men were either shot or eaten by a rancor.
这是什么鬼地方
Is that what you call hospitable?
卫兵
Guards!
波巴大人
Ah, Lord Boba.
为什么非得是右手
Why does it have to be the right arm?
你应该进医疗舱好好泡一泡
You should take a nice soak in the bacta tank.
有人在用
It's being used.
谢谢您
Thank you.
为什么每个人都要向我鞠躬
Why must everyone bow at me?
总比吃枪子儿强吧
It's better than shooting.
我只有这两个选择吗
Are those my only two choices?
要管理这个镇子 就得这样
When you run the town, it is.
梅芦瓜
Meiloorun?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们不适合干这个
We are not suited for this.
我们不干 谁干呢
If not us, then who?
伍基人都有瓜 我们没有
So, the Wookiee gets a melon and we don't?
克尔桑坦 分我们一些吧
Krrsantan, you want to share?
好了
All right, all right.
不
No.
不
No.
好吧
All right.
但这是最后一次了
But this is the last time.