剧集 | 波巴·费特之书(2021) | 导航列表
好吗
Okay?
你看 一窝蹿跳鼠 别打扰它们了
Oh, look, a family of scurriers. Let's not disrupt the nest.
你知道要找银河共和国时期的
You know how hard it is to find all original parts
这些原装零件有多难吗
from way back in the Galactic Republic?
这可都是人工打造的 不是机器人
I mean, these are all handmade. No droids.
除了原装零件 我还要做一件事 谁叫我喜欢你呢
And not only that, what I'm gonna do, just because I like you,
我要做一些自定义修改
is I'm gonna add on some custom modifications
让它比法西骆跑得还快
that'll make her faster than a fathier,
它是前帝国时期造的 所以没人能追踪到它
and because this baby's pre-Empire, she's off the grid.
我有没有说过 没有接泊环它也可以跳进超空间
And did I mention, she can jump into hyperspace with no docking ring?
睁大眼睛 好好看看它的潜力
I mean, come on! You gotta see the potential.
我跟你说 曼多 你要相信我
I'm telling you, Mando, you gotta believe me.
这可是经典
This is a classic.
至少等我组装好了你再作决定
Look, at least let me put her together before you decide.
行不行
Can you give me that?
这就对了
There you go. Hmm?
来把这个宝贝修好吧
Get this baby up and goin'.
你要搭把手我也能早点修完
You know, it'd be a lot faster if you helped.
再高点
Higher.
一点点 不 再高一点点
Yeah. Just a little. No, a little higher.
晃得我头晕眼花 你能不动吗
I can't even see what I'm doing. Can you stop moving?
集中注意力
Just focus right here.
对 谢谢
Yes. Yes, thank you.
好消息
Great news!
我找到了涡轮文氏管能量吸收器
I found you a turbonic venturi power assimilator.
这将是外环星域最快的飞船
You're gonna be the fastest ship on the Outer Rim.
你从哪里弄到的
Where did you get this?
全新的 贾瓦人的
It's brand-new. Well, Jawa new.
贾瓦人有银河共和国时代 星际战斗机上的
The Jawas had a turbonic venturi assimilator
涡轮文氏管能量吸收器
from a Galactic Republic-era starfighter?
不是他们的 是他们捡来的
Well, they didn't have it. They got it.
哪里捡的
From where?
塔图因是一个充满惊喜的地方
Tatooine is a garden of many bounties.
- 我不明白 - 我给了他们一个清单
- I don't understand. - I gave 'em a list.
- 零件清单 - 对
- Of parts? - Yeah.
他们就替你去找了
And they find them for you?
我不问 他们也不说 他们弄来我想要的东西
I don't ask. They don't tell. They give me what I ask for.
作为回报 我允许他们翻我的垃圾箱
In exchange, I let 'em pick through my dumpster.
- 我能见见他们吗 - 当然
- Can I meet them? - Yeah, sure.
R5 看看贾瓦人还在后面吗
R5! See if the Jawas are still out back.
我跟贾瓦人交往过 他们毛又浓又密
Dated a Jawa for a while. They're quite furry. Very furry.
毛病很多
Lot of issues.
他们来了
Oh, here they are.
如果我给他们一张零件清单 他们能帮我找吗
If I give them a list of parts, could they get them for me?
他们说 你列个单子 他们看看手上有哪些
They said make a wishlist and they'll see what's available.
好 我要找的是改装速度模组的螺栓
Okay, I'm looking for mostly bolt-on aftermarket speed mods.
都是手工打造的定制零件
This is all hand-built, custom.
为了配这个古董 我想还需要老款超空间装备
I'm guessing we need vintage hyperware if it's gonna fit this antique.
这是什么话 你不用操心形状尺寸
Listen to you. Don't worry about the shape and size.
你只需搞到特定规格的部件
Just get the parts you want with the specs you need,
剩下的交给我好吗
and I'm gonna make it work, all right?
我跟贾瓦人交往过 我知道该怎么做
I dated a Jawa. I know what I'm doing, right?
不用 我现在没兴趣 你们去找零件吧
Oh, that's okay. I'm working on me right now. Just go find the parts.
毛太多了
Furry.
不 再大点
No, bigger.
再小点
Smaller.
不 是一头有洞 这样弯曲的
No. It's the one with the hole on the end that curves this way.
我好像在循环器旁边的垃圾里看到过
I think I saw it once before over there in that pile near the circulators.
这就对了 我一向都认为你是最聪明的
There you go. I always knew you were the smart one.
别吃醋了
Ah! Don't be jealous.
你怎么老是来去匆匆的
I don't know why you're always in such a hurry.
“给我造艘船 给我补个洞”
"Build me a ship. Fix my blaster holes."
告诉你 我哪儿都没去过 看我过得多好
You know, I never went anywhere and look how good I got it.
我从来没离开过这个星球
You know, I've never even been off world.
你没听错 我在这儿土生土长
That's all right. I'm a local gal. Oh.
我看看这个零件 没错
Let me see that doohickey. Oh, yeah.
非常好 好东西 还找到什么了
Oh, that's good. Good find. What else you got in there?
整组汽化歧管都不见了
The entire vapor manifold is missing.
相信我
Trust me,
绝对不能让汽化歧管限制推力电容器
the last thing you want strangling your thrust capacitor is a vapor manifold.
我给你做了个内置磁感应充电器
I fabricated you this induction intake charger
可以让输出率加倍
that's gonna double your output coefficient.
那动力模块的轴都要炸飞了
It'll also blow the shaft out of my motivator block.
所以我要加固压缩外壳
That's why I'm reinforcing your compression housing,
你可以通过这个开关来控制
and you can access it by using this Kineso-switch right here.
按下这个按钮
You hit this button,
就可以排空废气歧管 你懂我意思吧
you're gonna evacuate your exhaust manifold, if you know what I mean.
好了 快点弄 行了 够了
All right, come on, now. All right, that's enough.
好了 点火
All right. Power up.
搞定了
You got it.
这个面板放哪儿
Where does this panel go?
谢谢你 小家伙
Thanks, little guy.
我能弄到这艘船 你就偷着乐吧
Do you know how lucky you are that I got my hands on this baby?
你想现在就谢我 还是晚点再谢
You want to thank me now, or you want to thank me later?
你给我一艘剃刀冠 我马上就把这艘还你
You get me a Razor Crest, you can have it right back.
拉倒吧 这些零件很难弄到
Oh, bantha diddle, these are a lot harder to come by
比那艘老剃刀冠稀罕多了
than some plain old Razor Crest. Razor Crest.
不 把它放在槽上 滑过去 这就对了
No, get it on the groove. Slide it. There you go.
就放在那儿 不 离我近点
Just get it right there. No, closer to me.
不 往左一点 放正中♥央♥
No, over to the left. Right in the center.
你怎么手这么重 怎么回事
You're banging around in there. What's happening? Just...
这就对了 有什么难的
There you go. How hard was that?
漂亮 好了 放下吧
Beautiful. Now, beat it.
速度很快嘛
-That was fast.
这些家伙可以在磷虾池里捞出小螺丝
These critters could find a skud in a krill pond. Will that do?
他们从哪里搞到低温高密度助燃器的
Where did they get a cryogenic density combustion booster?
- 你真想知道 - 当然
- Do you really wanna know? - Sure.
懂了 他们爬到派克人的香料车下
I got it. They said they crawled under a Pyke spice runner
趁他们加燃料的时候拆下来的
and crimped it off while they were refueling.
小家伙们胆子挺大
Gutsy little fellas.
我这么跟你说吧 派克人四处横行
Let me tell you something, Pykes do not mess around.
自从他们在这个星系走私香料
Ever since they've been moving spice through the system,
一切都乱套了
everything's gone to hell.
所有人都害怕他们 执法部门都对他们敬而远之
Everyone's afraid of 'em and law enforcement won't even go near 'em.
多谢你们
Well, thanks.
谢什么 你在开玩笑吗
Thanks? What? Are you kidding me?
你这是干什么 你要把他们惯坏了
What'd you do that for? You're gonna spoil 'em.
你是想让我难堪吗
Are you trying to make me look bad?
很合适
It fits.
没有任何多余的部件
Not a gram of fat on her.
坐上它没人能抓住你
You know, no one's catching you in this thing.
机器人插槽怎么回事
What happened to the droid port?
我拆掉了
I hogged it out.
我猜 就你这臭脾气
You know, I figured, with your disposition,
肯定不会要宇航机器人
you'd wanna forgo the astromech.
嘿
- Hey!
跟顾客说话注意着点儿
Watch your language around the customers.
它可以飞了吗
Think she's ready?
早就准备好了
Ready as she'll ever be.
发动吧
Start her up.
- 真的吗 - 对 发动吧
- Really? - Yeah, start her up.
启动不了
It's not turning over.
再多给点燃料
Give it a little bit more juice.
这艘小船的动力也太强了吧
That's a lot of engine for a little ship.
没错 看看她的本事吧
Yeah, well, see what she can do!
我们不用先测试一下吗
Shouldn't we run a diagnostic first?
不用 我能听出来 它蓄势待发 飞起来吧
Nah! I can hear her! She's purring! Send her up!
启动前进驱动器
Engaging forward drives.
飞起来有点颠簸
She handles a little bumpy.
你习惯了开炮艇 这可是星际战斗机
You're used to a gunship, but she's a starfighter.