剧集 | 波巴·费特之书(2021) | 导航列表
注:这位是科布·万思(Cobb Vanth),首次登场于小说《余波》
注:如果你不知道这是哪个机器人,意味着你该去看一看《星球大战》系列电影
注:如果你不认识这两位
意味着你该去看看《星球大战》系列电影和《曼达洛人》电视剧
注:这一段记忆对应的正是著名的绝地大清洗——或者说66号♥指令
注:这位是阿索卡·塔诺(Ahsoka Tano),登场于《克隆人战争》动画剧集
注:这位是凯德·贝恩(Cad Bane),登场于《克隆人战争》动画剧集
要想掌握原力
In order to master the ways of the Force,
绝地必须抛弃一切情感
Jedi must forego all attachment.
这一点跟我们的信条相悖
That is the opposite of our Creed.
忠诚团结才是正道
Loyalty and solidarity are the way.
需要我为遗孤古古锻造什么
What shall I forge for the foundling Grogu?
《波巴·费特之书》前情提要
欢迎来到圣域堂
Welcome to the Sanctuary.
我今天来的目的就是要告诉你
I'm just here to introduce myself and assure you that your business
在我的保护下 今后这里的生意将蒸蒸日上
will continue to thrive under my watchful eye.
我相信你们都知道
As I'm sure you all know,
派克人集团在莫斯埃斯帕集结军队
the Pyke Syndicate are mustering troops in Mos Espa.
逐渐吞并我们的星球 加入他们的香料贸易
They have slowly absorbed our planet as part of their spice trade.
我们的库房♥里还有多少储备
How much treasure do we have in reserve?
我不缺信用点 我现在缺的是兵
I have plenty of credits. What I'm short on is muscle.
波巴·费特
Boba Fett.
他肯定会好好答谢你
He sure would appreciate it.
告诉他我免费帮忙
Tell him it's on the house.
但我要先去见个小朋友
But first, I gotta pay a visit to a little friend.
星球大战
都在这里了
It's all there.
我们留下香料 把信用币带回莫斯艾斯利
We'll leave the spice and take the credits back to Mos Eisley.
其他人也一样
The rest will follow.
先生们 你们知道这是哪儿吗
Do you know where you are, gentlemen?
想想清楚
Think it through.
我可以容忍♥你们的无知 因为你们不是本地人
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt being you're not from around here
而且你们以为这里荒无人烟
and say you figured you're in the middle of nowhere.
但是从这一头到那一头
But everything out there
目所能及的一切
to everything out there
都属于莫斯佩尔戈镇
is the Mos Pelgo territories,
这些条纹表明 我是这里的警长
and these stripes indicate I'm the marshal of said territories.
我不知道你们跟莫斯埃斯帕当局有何约定
Now, I don't know what arrangements you have with the authorities in Mos Espa,
老实说 莫斯艾斯利是个无法无天的地方
and let's be honest, in Mos Eisley, anything goes,
但这里 一切由我说了算
but out here I'm the one tells folks what to do.
我没看箱子里是什么
I didn't see what's in that chest,
所以在我眼里
and consequently no laws have been broken
你们还没有犯法
far as I'm concerned.
如果各位马上把货物装好 哪儿来的回哪儿去
If you gentlemen load up your wares and head back to where you came,
我就当是你们迷了路
we can chalk this one up to you guys reading the map wrong.
想想清楚
Think it through.
我看你是个聪明人
I can see you're the smart one.
把我的建议带给你们老大
I got a proposition for your bosses.
告诉他们 我听说过派克人集团 把他们的钱带回去
Tell 'em I've heard of the Syndicate. Take their credits back with you.
我说客气点
And I say this with respect,
再有人往莫斯佩尔戈镇运香料 迷了路就别想再出去了
anyone gets lost running spice through Mos Pelgo again will be lost forever.
把箱子装上赶紧走 这些就算非法入侵的罚金了
Now, load that chest and go. Consider it a fine for trespassing.
你整个镇都不值这么多钱
It's worth more than your town.
说不定我就退休了
Well, then, maybe I'll retire.
波巴·费特之书
第六章
沙漠来客
你好 朋友
Hello, friend.
我在找天行者
I'm looking for Skywalker.
我想看看孩子 古古
I came to see the kid, Grogu.
他们就住这儿吗
Is this where they are?
机器人
Hey. Droid.
嘿
Hey.
别关机 醒醒
Don't shut off. Wake up.
我是来找天行者的
Hey, I'm looking for Skywalker.
他带着一个孩子
He had a kid with him.
那是把长凳子吗
Is that a bench?
我还要等多久
How long will I be waiting?
有人吗
Is anyone here?
有活人吗
Anyone alive?
古古
Grogu.
好了 我们去散散步吧
All right, let's go for a walk.
你总是让我想起一个人 我给你讲讲他的故事
I want to tell you about someone you remind me of a great deal.
他的名字叫尤达
His name was Yoda.
个子跟你一样小 但是胸怀宽广
He was small like you, but his heart was huge,
而且原力强大
and the Force was strong in him.
他曾经告诉我
He once said to me,
“大小不是关键”
"Size matters not."
他说话的方式很不一样
That's how he talked.
就像在说谜语
He would speak in riddles.
你在家乡听过别人那样讲话吗
Have you heard anyone talk like that back home?
你还记得自己的母星吗
Do you remember back home?
你想记起来吗
Would you like to remember?
我可以帮你回忆起来
Let me help you remember.
冲 -快点 前进 给我上
Go! Go! Go! -Hurry! Hurry! Move! Move it!
欢迎你回来
Welcome back.
银河系充满了危险 古古
The galaxy is a dangerous place, Grogu.
我要教你如何保护自己
I will teach you to protect yourself.
是你 没想到会在这里见到你
You. I didn't expect to see you here.
我是他们的老朋友
I'm an old friend of the family.
我以为你不会帮忙训练古古
I thought you weren't going to help train Grogu.
我不会 卢克大♥师♥会
I'm not. Master Luke is.
那你来这儿干什么
Then what are you doing here?
我也想问你同样的问题
That's my question for you.
我是来看孩子的
I'm here to see the kid.
所以R2带你来见我了
That's why R2 brought you to me instead.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
现在这儿什么都没有
There's nothing now,
以后会变成一所伟大的学校
but will someday be a great school.
古古就是第一个学生
Grogu will be its first student.
我想知道他过得怎么样
I'd like to know how he's doing.
他过得很好
He is doing fine.
我想见见他
I wanna see him.
我知道你想
I know you do.
我们走走吧
Let us take a walk.
第一次见面我就警告过你
I warned you when we met
你对古古的感情很难割舍
that your attachment to Grogu would be difficult to let go of.
他是我负责照顾的曼达洛遗孤
He was a Mandalorian foundling in my care.
我只想确认他的安全
I just wanna make sure he's safe.
整个银河系中 跟卢克待在一起是最安全的
There is no place in the galaxy more safe than here with Luke.
我不明白 你认可天行者的决定
I don't understand why you're all right with Skywalker's decision
自己却不愿意训练古古
to train the kid when you wouldn't.
因为这是他的选择
Because it was his choice.
我不会控制他人的意愿
I don't control the wants of others.
见古古也是我的选择
Then, it's my choice to go and see him.
当然 如果你想要那么做
Of course. If that is what you wish.
好
All right.
你这么做是为古古还是为你自己
Are you doing this for Grogu, or are you doing this for yourself?
我只是 想把这个给他
I just... I wanna give him this.
为什么让他不要忘记你吗
Why? So he will remember you?
不
No.
作为曼达洛遗孤 拥有盔甲 这是他的权利
As a Mandalorian foundling, he should have this. It's his right.
遗孤
Foundling.
也许现在他是绝地学徒了
Perhaps he is a Padawan now.
不管怎样 这副盔甲可以保护他
Well, either way, this armor will protect him.
如果你心意已决
If you are set on it,
请让我代为转交
then allow me to deliver it.
我好不容易来的
I came all this way.
他就在眼前
He's right there.
古古非常想念你
Grogu misses you a great deal.
如果他看见你
If he sees you,
这只会让他的处境更加为难
it will only make things more difficult for him.
你们要保护好他
Make sure he's protected.
好了 我们继续训练吧
All right. It's time to continue your training.
我们来跳一下看看
Let's see you jump.
不是吧 你尽力了吗
Really? That's all you got?