剧集 | 波巴·费特之书(2021) | 导航列表
命运之神有时会插手 搭救不幸的人
Fate sometimes steps in to rescue the wretched.
又做噩梦了
The dreams are back.
《波巴·费特之书》前情提要
我们以为是市长要来上贡
We were told the Mayor was coming to pay tribute.
我带来的礼物 就是市长对你们表示衷心的欢迎
The only tribute I bear is the Mayor's heartfelt welcome.
告诉市长 我现在就在府上
Tell the Mayor I am here now.
他知道
He knows.
我要以礼服人
I intend to rule with respect.
芬内克 抓活的
Fennec. Alive.
星球大战
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
你接到的命令是什么
What were your orders?
说吧 罪人
Speak, prisoner.
要是他不开口 就没必要留他的命了
Well, if he's not gonna speak, he no longer needs his head.
虽然你想杀我
We spared your life
我们还是饶了你一命
after you tried to take mine.
你却骂我
And you curse me?
这个罪人是什么来头
What do we know of this prisoner?
他是夜风刺客团的
He is of the Order of the Night Wind.
拿钱杀人
Assassin for hire.
要价很高
Very expensive.
价格虚高 徒有其名罢了
Overpriced. You're paying for the name.
夜风团名声赫赫 他是绝对不会开口的
Their reputation is legendary. There is no way this one will talk.
我知道他们的名声
I know of their reputation.
只是一群蒙着脸的人而已
They're just people... in hoods.
他是不可能开口的
There is no way he will talk.
他们谁都不怕
They fear no man.
好吧
Fine.
也许他怕兰克兽
Perhaps he fears the rancor.
我是市长派来的
I was sent by the Mayor!
市长派我来的 放我出去
The Mayor sent me! Let me out!
地牢是空的
It's empty.
夜风刺客不过如此
Assassin of the Night Wind.
要去会会市长吗
Shall we visit the Mayor?
《波巴·费特之书》
《塔图因的部落》
我是波巴·费特
I am Boba Fett.
我是来见市长的
I'm here to see the Mayor.
“波巴·费特”
"Boba Fett."
您有预约吗
Um... Do you have an appointment?
我找到了他丢失的宠物
I found one of his stray pets.
现在要把它奉还主人
I'm here to return it to its master.
日程表上没有您的名字
Well, I don't see your name in the schedule.
所以 您必须…
So, you'll have to...
抱歉未能恭迎您
Pardon the lack of pomp for your entrance.
我们没看到您的尊驾
However, I did not see your litter arrive.
不过我们仍对您的突然造访倍感荣幸
Nevertheless, we are both honored and delighted by your serendipitous visit.
可是 很抱歉
However, I regret to inform you
市长这周都身体不适 而且…
the Mayor is indisposed for the rest of the week, and there are...
这里访客免进
This... This area here is restricted.
您不可以…
Nope, you're not supposed...
先生 请您留步…
Sir, if you would be so kind as to...
抱歉打扰您了
Apologies for the intrusion.
非常抱歉 市长大人
Terribly sorry, Your Eminence.
是谁擅自闯进来了
Who is this who enters unannounced?
你很清楚我是谁
You know damn well who.
这位是新的大名 波巴·费特 市长大人
It is the new Daimyo, Boba Fett, Your Excellence.
如果你不认识我
If you do not who I am,
你为什么要派刺客杀我
then why did you send this man to assassinate me?
我向您保证 市长毫不知情…
I can assure you, the Mayor had nothing...
他是夜风刺客团的人
He's a member of the Order of the Night Wind.
这么说 你承认了
Then you admit it.
夜风刺客团是被禁止
The Order of the Night Wind are not allowed
在赫特人空间以外地区活动的
to operate outside of Hutt Space.
谢谢把他抓捕归案
Thank you for turning him in.
把赏金给他
Give this man his reward.
我不是赏金猎人
I am not a bounty hunter.
是吗 我听说你是
Is that so? I've heard otherwise.
我知道你坐在前雇主的宝座上
I know that you sit on the throne of your former employer.
比布·福图纳不是我的雇主
Bib Fortuna was not my employer.
那是赫特人贾巴的宝座
It was Jabba the Hutt's throne.
对 现在是我的了
Yes. And now it is mine.
我会接受这笔付款
And I will take this payment
就当作你早该上交的贡品了
as what you should have brought me as tribute.
你要记住 只有我塔图因大名点头 你才能坐这个位子
You should remember, you serve as long as the Daimyo of Tatooine deem it so.
在你威胁我之前 你应该问问自己
Before you threaten me, you should ask yourself,
夜风刺客到底是谁派来的
who really sent the Night Wind?
我没有动机
I have no motive.
正如你所说 我听命于你
As you said, I serve at your pleasure.
别耍我 莫克·谢兹
I am not a fool, Mok Shaiz.
那些自作聪明的人全都丢了小命
And those who thought otherwise no longer draw breath.
我给你的进贡 是句忠告
Here is the tribute I offer, some advice.
经营一个帮派比当赏金猎人复杂得多
Running a family is more complicated than bounty hunting.
说完了吗
Is that it?
去加莎的圣域堂
Go to Garsa's Sanctuary.
你就明白我的意思了
You'll see what I speak of.
真是太意外了
Ah, what a surprise.
感谢您大驾光临 费特先生
Thank you for the honor of your patronage, Mr. Fett.
请先在吧台坐一下 我看能不能给您腾张桌子
Please have a seat at the bar. I'll see if I can free up a table.
您来点喝的怎么样
Would you care to have a beverage while I sort this out?
这里是怎么回事
What's going on here?
您是说哪方面
In what respect?
莫克·谢兹市长让我找你问点事
Mayor Mok Shaiz sent me here as though there's something I should know.
你怎么出这么多汗 这里又不是穆斯塔法
And now you're sweating like a gumpta on Mustafar.
您没听说
You haven't heard?
听说什么
Heard what?
双胞胎宣称他们是贾巴的继承人
The Twins have laid claim to their late cousin's bequest.
双胞胎沉迷于纳尔赫塔的酒色
The Twins are preoccupied with the debauchery of Hutta
对塔图因没有任何企图
to bother with any ambitions on Tatooine.
保持警惕
Watch my back.
波巴·费特 我们需要谈一谈
这是我的领地
这是贾巴的领地
现在属于我们了
我不管你们的数据板上写了什么
I don't care what your tablet says.
这里是莫斯埃斯帕 我是这里的大名
This is Mos Espa and I am Daimyo here.
是吗
你想派多少角斗士来都可以
You can bring as many gladiators as you wish
这里不是德尔的死亡之坑 我也不是打瞌睡的特兰多沙卫兵
but these are not the death pits of Duur and I am not a sleeping Trandoshan guard.
这片领地是我的
This territory is mine.
回你们的纳尔赫塔去
Go back to Nal Hutta.
你让我妹妹不高兴了
我比她有耐心
她觉得我们该杀了你
你们的表亲贾巴死了
Your cousin Jabba is dead.
他那懦弱的大管家篡夺了领地
His cowardly Majordomo usurped his territory
我把他杀了
and then I killed him.
他的一切现在都归我了
All that is his belongs to me now.
你妹妹说得没错
Your sister is right.
你想要地盘 就得先杀了我
If you want it, you'll have to kill me for it.
流血对生意没好处
这事以后再解决
睡觉的时候小心点 赏金猎人
他们是赫特人
They're Hutts.
我们轻易动不了他们
We would have to get permission if you wanna kill 'em.
也许问题已经解决了
Maybe it's settled.
你真这么想吗
You really think so?
不
No.
我也这么拿着
I am holding it the same.
给我看看
Show me.
快点 快走
Come on. Come on. Come on, let's move it.
快走
Move.
到下面去
Get down there.
下去
Get down.
我去拦住火车
I will stop the train.
你拦不住长龙车
我可以拦住
I will stop them.
我带上枪和棍子
I will take rifle and stick.