剧集 | 波巴·费特之书(2021) | 导航列表
派克人这几个星期一直在集结士兵
The Pyke Syndicate has been gathering soldiers the last few weeks.
莫克·谢兹市长被他们买♥♥通了 已经离开了塔图因
Mayor Mok Shaiz is on their payroll and has flown off world,
我们认为战争风暴即将来临
which leads us to believe the storm is about to break.
我们需要步兵
We need foot soldiers.
我也许能帮上忙
I might be able to help with that.
《波巴·费特之书》前情提要
派克人集团人数比我们多
We're outnumbered by the Pyke Syndicate.
我需要你带一支守卫队
I need you to lead a garrison.
他们为什么要为波巴·费特卖♥♥命
Why should they risk their lives for this Boba Fett?
你转告那些香料贩子 塔图因禁止香料生意
You tell your spice runners Tatooine is closed for business.
这个星球的人不想再有纷争
This planet's seen enough violence.
塔图因属于派克人集团
Tatooine belongs to the Syndicate.
只要香料生意连绵不断 我们就能相安无事
As long as the spice keeps running, everyone will be left alone.
我会消灭这些威胁我们星球的入侵者
I will vanquish these interlopers who threaten our planet.
我会让街巷恢复安宁
I will make the streets safe again.
我只要求 如果派克人要你们背叛我
All I ask in return is that you remain neutral
请在座各位保持中立
if the Pyke Syndicate approaches you to betray me.
这个要求可以接受
This will be acceptable.
我同意
I abide.
我们做好开战的准备
We must prepare for war.
等等 您的保险罐忘拿了
Uh-uh, wait! You forgot your camtono.
星球大战
战争开始了
We are at war.
这是不可避免的
It was inevitable.
就算我们赢了
Even if we win,
这座城市可能什么都不剩了
there might not be anything left of this city.
这么快
That was fast.
招募到步兵了吗
Were you able to hire any foot soldiers?
应该有希望
I think so.
科布·万思正在为我们召集卫队
Cobb Vanth is raising a garrison for us.
你答应给他们多少钱
What price did you negotiate?
免费
Free.
免费
Free?
他一直在凭一己之力阻止香料生意
He's been holding off the spice trade single-handedly.
我告诉他我们能彻底禁香
I told him we could shut it down.
这可不叫免费
That's not free.
赫特人贾巴的大部分收入都靠香料
That's most of Jabba the Hutt's business.
这是他们镇的要求
That's what the town wants.
我同意他们的条件
I agree to their terms.
那些橙色粉末能带来丰厚的利润
There's a lot of credits to be made from that orange powder.
长远来看 禁香对我们也更有利
In the long run, it is better for us as well.
在我们的保护下 莫斯埃斯帕将欣欣向荣
Mos Espa can become a prosperous city under our protection.
香料正在扼杀我们的子民
Spice is killing our people.
让万思警长和莫斯佩尔戈镇的人…
Let Marshal Vanth and the people of Mos Pelgo...
现在叫自♥由♥镇了
Freetown is its name now.
告诉自♥由♥镇的人 我会信守诺言
Let the people of Freetown know they have my word.
你可以当面告诉科布·万思
You can tell Cobb Vanth himself
他会带着援兵过来
when he arrives here with the reinforcements.
你确定他会来
You are confident he will come?
确定
I am.
要是他不出现 我们就死定了
Well, if he does not, we are doomed.
我们武艺再强 也挡不住他们人多势众
Our skill is no match for the Syndicate numbers.
我们必须拖延时间等待援兵
We must buy time until they arrive.
封锁宫殿 严防死守
We'll lockdown at the palace.
那不是好主意
It's a bad idea.
是吗
Is that so?
没错
It is.
你建议我们在哪里等待增援
And where do you propose we wait for reinforcements?
这里
Here.
这里
Here?
这片废墟里
In these ruins?
荒唐
Nonsense.
宫殿更容易防守
The palace offers greater protection.
如果你想放弃莫斯埃斯帕 躲进城♥堡♥里 就去吧
If you want to abandon Mos Espa and hide in your fortress, go ahead.
我们不走
We're staying.
这里的居民需要我们的保护
The people who live here need our protection.
我们不走了
We'll stay.
我必须做出回应
I have to respond.
不管用什么方式 就算再不济 我也…
I have to respond in some way. At the very least, I should...
这么快就回来了
You returned so quickly.
事情办妥了吗
Was your venture successful?
你不用再担心自♥由♥镇了
You won't have to worry about Freetown.
你说服警长保持中立了吗
Did you convince the Marshal to remain neutral?
是的
Yes.
很好 我希望这一切尽快结束
Good. I want this over as soon as possible.
费特还有其他援兵吗
Does Fett have any other resources to call upon?
他在一个沙漠里的塔斯肯部落待过
He used to live among a Tusken Raider tribe in the desert.
他们已经不存在了
They no longer exist.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
对 我们亲自去办的
Yes. We destroyed them ourselves.
费特知道这件事吗
Does Fett know that?
他不知道
He has no idea.
他以为是尼克托飞车党干的
He thinks they were killed by Nikto speed bikers.
我们故意留了点证据误导他
We left evidence behind to encourage such a conclusion.
他已经找他们报仇了
He meted out his revenge on them.
在他心里 这件事已经翻篇了
In his mind, the matter is resolved.
我不知道派克人集团如此无情
I didn't realize the Pyke Syndicate was so ruthless.
这叫务实
Pragmatic.
他们要向我们收保护费
They were charging us protection.
我们得守住自己的利润
We have to protect our margins.
你说得没错
Indeed you do.
这一切什么时候能结束
So, when will this all be over?
那就要看你的承受能力了
That all depends on how much your two stomachs can bear.
别再用炸♥药♥了
No more explosives.
我没有许可你们炸掉加莎的圣域堂
I didn't sign off on bombing Garsa's Sanctuary.
我同意的是精确打击 不是全面战争
I agreed to surgical strikes, not open warfare.
抱歉 但是我们已经开战了
With apologies, it seems that line has been crossed.
我还是莫斯埃斯帕的市长 不会眼睁睁看着城市毁灭
Well, I am still the mayor of Mos Espa, and I will not see it destroyed.
费特的帮派躲在圣域堂的废墟里
The Fett gotra is taking refuge in the ruins of the Sanctuary.
只有极端手段才能消灭他们
It will take extreme measures to remove them.
我有办法把波巴·费特引出来
I think I have an idea how to draw Boba Fett out.
《波巴·费特之书》
《第七章 荣誉之战》
一架X-翼 X-翼战机来这里干什么
It's an X-wing. What's an X-wing doing here?
待在这儿 锁起来
Stay in here. Lock it up, will you?
那个藏起来 那个扔掉
Hide that. Get rid of that.
快去 这个留下
Go. Go. Leave it over here, okay?
搬到那边去 快 听见了吗
Move it over there. Go! You heard me!
扔掉
Quit it!
你好 长官
Hello, officer!
藏起来 长官
Hide it! Officer!
我刚提交新共和国认证印♥章♥的申请表
I filed for my New Republic certification seal
就在你刚刚着陆的时候
just as you were landing.
你说这巧不巧
Quite a coincidence, if you ask me.
瞧瞧谁来了
Well, look who it is!
他们已经教会了你开X-翼了
Did they teach you how to fly an X-wing already?
我知道开飞船的是宇航机器人
I know an astromech flew the ship.
曼达洛人 他不在这儿
The Mandalorian? He's not here.
我不知道 他接了活 去莫斯埃斯帕了
I don't know. He's on a job in Mos Espa.
你刚到 急什么 等一等
But just slow down. Give me a second. You just got here.
让我跟老朋友好好打个招呼
Let me say hello to my old pal.
你好 大眼宝宝 快过来
Well, hello, bright eyes. Come here.
古古
Grogu?
这名字糟透了
Whoa! That's a terrible name.
你太惨了 朋友
Sorry about that, pal.
这名字我可叫不出口
No way am I calling you that.
你身上这是什么
What do you have here, huh?
银光闪闪的
Something shiny.
看看你 真花哨
Well, look at you, all fancy.
你肯定饿坏了
You must be starving.
给他弄些泥巴虫来
Bring him some dung worms.
别这么着急
Oh, keep your dome on.