剧集 | 波巴·费特之书(2021) | 导航列表
and are draining Tatooine of its wealth.
我们在自己地盘上卖♥♥香料 能赚很多信用点
We make many credits from the sale of spice in our territories.
你凭什么能当上大名
And why do you deserve to be the Daimyo?
我们为什么不杀了你 抢走你的一切
What prevents us all from killing you and taking what we want?
别急 小家伙
Easy, boy.
别急
Easy.
他可能饿了
Think he's a little hungry.
诸位请坐
Please. Sit.
既然大家可以共赢 何必还要闹得不愉快呢
Why speak of conflict when cooperation can make us all rich?
加法拉阔大人问 您的提议到底是什么
Master Garfalaquox asks what it is that you are proposing.
我提议莫斯埃斯帕的所有帮派
I am proposing that all the families of Mos Espa
一起加入自卫联盟 直到彻底消灭派克集团
join in a defensive alliance until the Pyke Syndicate is vanquished.
他们挑战的是你的地盘
They have only challenged your territory.
我们跟派克人无怨无仇
Why should we spill the blood of our ranks
凭什么要让我们的人白白送命
for a feud waged between you and the Pykes?
没错
Yes.
那我就自己打这场仗
Then I will fight these battles alone.
我会消灭这些威胁我们星球的入侵者
I will vanquish these interlopers who threaten our planet.
我会让街巷恢复安宁
I will make the streets safe again.
让在座诸位繁荣昌盛
So all in this room can prosper.
我只要求 如果派克人要你们背叛我
All I ask in return is that you remain neutral
请在座各位保持中立
if the Pyke Syndicate approaches you to betray me.
这个要求可以接受
This will be acceptable.
加法拉阔大人也认为可以接受
Master Garfalaquox finds this acceptable as well.
我同意
I abide.
你相信他们吗
Do you trust them?
我相信他们会为自己的利益考虑
I trust them to work in their own self-interest.
我给的条件比派克人优越得多
My deal is a lot better than what the Syndicate would offer.
他们虽然固执 但并不愚蠢
They may be stubborn, but they are not foolish enough
不会眼看着派克人接管整个星球
to see that the Pykes would eventually take over the whole planet.
不管怎么样 我们做好开战的准备
Either way, we must prepare for war.
我们的库房♥里还有多少储备
How much treasure do we have in reserve?
我不缺信用点
I have plenty of credits.
我现在缺的是兵
What I'm short on is muscle.
花钱可以买♥♥兵 但要找对地方
Credits can buy muscle, if you know where to look.