剧集 | 波巴·费特之书(2021) | 导航列表
我能再提供一个选择吗
If I may offer an alternative?
能继续说吗
Shall I continue?
我继续说了
I'll continue.
你们可能不了解我
You may not know this about me,
这也难怪
in fact, how could you,
我的口音很不明显
except perhaps what vestiges remain of my accent, but...
但我在科洛桑受过教育
I was educated on Coruscant.
- 倒不是说我比你们优秀 - 说重点
- Not that that makes me better in any way. - Get to it.
好的…
Yeah, uh...
我就读于精修学院 我父母并不富裕
I attended finishing academy. My parents were not wealthy by any means.
我学的是民事谈判专业
I specialized in Civic Council Negotiations.
如果你有信心让我代表你去谈判
Now, if you would feel confident empowering me to negotiate on your behalf,
肯定能让我们安全离开塔图因
I'm fairly certain we would be granted passage off world
最差的情况 也就是做做样子 稍微卑躬屈膝一下
with, at worst, some theatrical, symbolic, groveling gestures
交钱赎命
and an exchange of funds.
很好
Very well.
把数据板给我
Give me your tablet.
我会写下我的声明和谈判条件
I will write out my statement and what I am willing to pay.
我将作为您的使者前往
I shall go as your emissary.
我一定在所不辞
I have no compunction whatsoever
哪怕是卑躬屈膝 下跪求饶
genuflecting or even groveling if needs be,
只要不伤及您的尊严 我都愿意
which would save you from any potential bruising of ego, so to speak.
快去 趁我还没改变主意
Now go before I change my mind.
好 太好了
Yes. Excellent.
向你们致敬
Salutations! Salutations!
我没带武器
I am unarmed
这只数据板记录了投降条件
but for this tablet bearing the terms of surrender.
我希望把它呈交给有谈判权的代表
I wish to present to whomever spokesperson
达成奥巴迪亚最高委员会
is empowered to deliberate an acceptable outcome
可以接受的和谈结果
in the eyes of the Oba Diah high council.
读给我听 辫子头
Read it to me, tail-head.
这个绰号♥真有意思 怎么听都不会厌烦
Oh, because of the enchanting sobriquet, and one of which I never tire.
是的
Yes.
希望有一天 我能亲眼目睹奥巴迪亚星
Someday I hope to see the fabled Obsidian Cliffs of Oba Diah
传说中的黑曜石悬崖
with my own eyes.
快读
Read it.
好 那我们就不寒暄了
Agreed. Let us dispense with the pleasantries.
“我 波巴·费特”
"I, Boba Fett,
“继承了赫特人贾巴的王位”
"speaking as Daimyo of the Tatooine territories
“作为塔图因现任大名”
"formerly held by Jabba the Hutt,
“提出以下条件”
"do present the following offer."
或许 我们应当讨论一下您愿意…
Perhaps we should discuss what you'd be willing to...
读
Read it.
“以下条件”
"...following offer.
“决不投降”
"Nothing."
“你们速速离开塔图因”
Uh... "You will leave this planet
“放弃香料生意”
"and your spice trade.
“如果你们拒绝我的提议”
"If you refuse these terms...
“你们的尸体将变成肥料”
"...the arid sands of Tatooine
“浇灌塔图因干旱的沙漠”
"will once again flourish with flowered fields
“让这片大地再次开满鲜花”
"fertilized with the bodies of your dead."
他的原话
His words.
敌人源源不断
They just keep coming.
自♥由♥镇的人来了
The people of Freetown.
帮忙的时候注意隐蔽
Help while you got cover!
快点 走
Come on! Move!
走
Move! Move!
我们上 快去
Let's go! Move! Go! Go! Go!
我打中了
- I got 'em!
在那里
- Right there!
隐蔽
Take cover!
很抱歉警长死了
I'm sorry about the Marshal.
他惨死在那强盗的枪口下
They gunned him down in cold blood.
你们不用来冒险
You didn't have to come here.
我们得来
Yes, we did.
不能让他们糟蹋了这个星球
This planet deserves better.
快来 冲啊
Come on! Move, move, move!
我们上
Let's go!
你还好吗
You all right?
刚才处境有点不妙
Got pretty hairy back there.
哪儿来的这么多沙跳鼠
Where'd all these sand scurriers come from?
我们来救一些城里老鼠的命
We're here to save the tails of some city rats.
把怨气留给派克人吧
Save it for the Pykes.
掩护我
Cover me!
欢迎回来 桑托
Welcome back, Santo.
说实话 我以为你已经跑了
I have to confess I thought you were gone.
打完这一仗 我请你去医疗舱好好做个水疗
I owe you a nice long soak in the bacta tank when this is done.
他们撤退了
They're falling back!
自♥由♥镇万岁
- Freetown!
好啊
- Yeah!
现在庆祝还早了点
I wouldn't celebrate yet.
我们有麻烦了
We got problems.
真正的大♥麻♥烦
We got real problems.
快跑 我们来吸引火力
Run! We'll distract them.
我无法穿透护盾
I can't get through.
这两个大家伙会毁了整座城市
These two will destroy the whole city!
我们的能量武器无法穿透护盾
Our energy weapons can't get through,
动能武器速度又太快
and our kinetic weapons have too much velocity.
快走
Move!
你能保护其他人吗
Can you protect the others?
我可以把它们引开一会儿 怎么了
I can distract them for a spell. Why?
小心
Watch out!
我们需要支援
We need reinforcements.
哪里来的支援 我们没别的朋友了
From where? You've run out of friends.
保护其他人
Protect the others.
浑球
Right. Come on.
好了 快来
Sleemo!
没事了
All right, come on.
曼多
We got you.
找到你了
Mando! Ha! We found you!
我要给你个惊喜
I got a surprise for you.
- 调头 - 什么
- Turn around! - What?
- 调头 - 听不见
- Turn around! - Can't hear you!
调头
Turn around!
这玩意儿还能再快点吗
Can this thing go any faster?
再快点 你这破铜烂铁
Go faster, you bucket of bolts!
隐蔽
Take cover!
我们不能再退了 我们要守住这里
We have to stop retreating! We need to dig in here!
撤退
Fall back!
我们要被攻破了
We're getting swamped.
她说我们要守在这里
She says we should stay.
胡说八道 在这儿等死吗
Nonsense! We'll get vaporized.
我在这附近长大
I grew up a womp hop from here,
再往后退 就没有任何掩护了
and if we fall back any further, we'll be cornered with no cover.
所以要死在这儿吗
So, we're gonna die here?
不
No.
拼死一战
We fight.
斯卡德 和威奎人守住这里 我上去找地方狙击
Skad, hold the line with the Weequay. I'll head up there and snipe down.
让我看看
Let me see that thing.
就凭这个
With that?
坦蒂 我们需要循环步♥枪♥
Taanti, we need a cycler.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我们走
Let's go.
掩护我们
Cover us.
曼多
Hey, Mando!
看看谁来了
Look who's here.
什么
What?
你怎么来了
Hey, what are you doing here?
好吧 小家伙
Okay, little guy.
看到你我也很开心
I'm happy to see you too.