剧集 | 波巴·费特之书(2021) | 导航列表
我要为遗孤古古锻造什么
What shall I forge for the foundling Grogu?
一
Solus.
二
T'ad.
三
Ehn.
一
Solus.
二
T'ad.
三
Ehn.
一
Solus.
二
T'ad.
三
Ehn.
四
Cuir.
一
Solus.
二
T'ad.
三
Ehn.
四
Cuir.
你在跟手上的剑较劲
You are fighting against the blade.
这剑越用越重
It gets heavier with each move.
那是因为你在对抗这把剑
That is because you are fighting against the blade.
你应该对抗你的对手
You should be fighting against your opponent.
起来
Stand up.
一
Solus.
二
T'ad.
三
Ehn.
对 感受一下
There. Feel it.
你太弱了 无法抗衡暗剑
You are too weak to fight the Darksaber.
跟它做对你只会失败
It will win if you fight against it.
仅凭蛮力是驾驭不了它的
You cannot control it with your strength.
我还想试试
I want to try again.
心智未开 一味蛮干 改变不了结果
Persistence without insight will lead to the same outcome.
你的身体很强壮 但你的心却不够坚定
Your body is strong, but your mind is distracted.
我很专注
I am focused.
这把剑不这么想
The blade says otherwise.
也许 暗剑不属于你
Maybe the Darksaber belongs in someone else's hands.
可能吧
Maybe.
它是我的祖先 维兹拉家族创始人打造的
It was forged by my ancestor, founder of House Vizsla.
现在它属于我
And now it belongs to me.
因为你在战斗中赢得了它
Because you won it in combat.
没错
That's right.
现在 我要从你手上赢过来
And now I will win it from you.
你同意决斗吗 丁·贾伦
Do you agree to this duel, Din Djarin?
同意
I do.
命运将这把剑送回了我的氏族
Fate has brought this blade back to my clan,
现在 你的氏族走到尽头了
and now fate will end yours.
够了
It is done.
帕兹·维兹拉 你可曾摘下过头盔
Paz Vizsla, have you ever removed your helmet?
不曾
No.
可有人摘下过你的头盔
Has it ever been removed by others?
从未
Never.
此乃我族之道
This is the way.
此乃我族之道
This is the way.
丁·贾伦 你可曾摘下过你的头盔
Din Djarin, have you ever removed your helmet?
你可曾摘下过你的头盔
Have you ever removed your helmet?
根据信条 你必须说实话
By Creed, you must vow.
我有
I have.
那么 你不再是曼达洛人了
Then, you are a Mandalorian no more.
我请求你的原谅 我该如何赎罪
I beg you for your forgiveness. How can I atone?
走吧 叛道者
Leave, apostate.
根据信条 只有在曼达洛星
According to Creed, one may only be redeemed
矿井下的生命之水中才能赎罪
in the living waters beneath the mines of Mandalore.
但是那些矿都已经被毁了
But the mines have all been destroyed.
此乃我族之道
This is the way.
注意
Attention, please.
直飞塔图因的1020次航♥班♥
Flight 1020, nonstop service to Tatooine,
现在在一号♥登船口开始登船
is now ready for boarding at gate number one.
所有乘客请立即前往登船区域
All passengers, please proceed to the boarding area immediately.
对不起 先生 您必须取下您的武器
Excuse me, sir. You're going to have to remove your weapons.
我是曼达洛人 武器是我不可分割的信仰
I'm a Mandalorian. Weapons are part of my religion.
抱歉 先生 您不能携带武器登上商船
I'm sorry, sir, you can't board a commercial flight with your weapons.
如果您想跟我的上级协商
- If you wish to discuss this
我很乐意为您预订明天的航♥班♥
with my supervisor, I will gladly book you on tomorrow's flight.
好吧
Fine.
里面有什么我记得清清楚楚
I know everything that's in there.
请登船
Proceed.
欢迎来到莫斯艾斯利
Welcome to Mos Eisley.
给
Here.
我代表我们所有的工作人员 感谢您乘坐星际客轮旅行
On behalf of all our crew, thank you for travelling Star Liner Travel.
祝您旅途愉快 我们期待与您再见
We wish you a pleasant stay and hope to see you again very soon.
不 BD
No! No, BD!
平履 去把引擎罩搬开 让我轰了它
Treadwell, get in there and move that engine block so I can blast it.
不 你不能拒绝 你是机器人
No? You can't say no. You're a droid.
想干什么 突然就想民♥主♥了 R-5
What is this, a democracy all of a sudden? R5?
算了 我猜也是
- Right. Thought so.
好吧 我来解决它
Fine, I'll take care of it.
出来 你跑哪儿去了
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
该死的旺普鼠
Stupid womp rat.
好吧 它不在这儿 也许它逃走了
Okay, it's not here. Maybe it ran away...
它咬我了 在啃我的肉
Oh, it's got me! It's chewing!
不 天啊
No! God! No!
来得真是时候
What an entrance.
BD 你好吗
- BD? You good?
好的 天呐
Oh, good. Oh, boy!
大家快看 是曼多
Hey, look, everyone. It's Mando.
什么风把你吹来了 又来屠龙了
What do we owe the pleasure? You here to slay another dragon?
来追一个神出鬼没的悬赏目标
Chasing down some elusive bounty?
我收到你的消息了
I got your message.
消息 什么消息
Message? What message?
你说帮我找到了替代剃刀冠的飞船
You said you found me a replacement for the Razor Crest.
对 没错 我是说过 我找到了
Yeah, that's right. That's what I said. That's what I do.
可把我累坏了 带现金了吗
I've been working my butt off, yeah. Did you bring the cash?
都在这儿
It's right here.
不介意我数数吧
Mind if I count it?
不是我不相信你 我就是确认一下 怕你给多了
Not that I don't trust you. I just wanna make sure you don't give me too much.
机器人 做点有用的事
Hey, droids, make yourself useful.
数一下 然后把烤架烧起来 趁那东西现在还没发臭
Count this up, and then fire up the grill before that thing gets gamey.
这边请 你看到这个宝贝一定会大吃一惊
Right this way. Wait till you get your eyes on this baby.
你以前带的那位小朋友呢
So, where is your unlikely companion?
我把他送还给他的同类了
I returned him to his own kind.
你怎么就送回去了
Why the hell would you do that?
我本来可以靠它赚大钱呢 开个宠物动物园多好
I could've made good money off that thing. Open a petting zoo.
飞船在哪儿
Where's the ship?
在这边
Right this way.
准备好大开眼界了吗
Ready to have your mind blown?
剃刀冠在哪儿
Where's the Razor Crest?
我没说过剃刀冠在这儿
I never said I had a Razor Crest.
我说的是替代剃刀冠的飞船
I said I had a replacement for a Razor Crest.
- 我没时间听你狡辩 - 稍等一下
- I don't have time for this. - Hang on a second.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you have any idea what this is?
这是N-1星际战斗机 为王家卫队手工定制
This is an N-1 starfighter, handmade for the royal guard
受纳布女王亲自委托制♥造♥
and commissioned personally by the Queen of Naboo.
这是一堆垃圾
This is a pile of junk.
- 你要把信用点要回去吗 - 对
- Do you want your credits back? - Yes.
没关系
No skin off my dip-swap.
机器人 把钱退给这位可爱的男士
Droids, bring this lovely man his money.
还给你 就这么简单 抱歉浪费你的时间 好吗
Here you go. It's that easy. Sorry to waste your time. Okay?
还要等一会儿 我再跟你介绍一下这个宝贝好吗
While we're waiting, can I tell you a little something about this honey?
我知道它看起来不怎么样
I know she doesn't look like much,
因为我没想到你来得这么早
but you got here a lot earlier than I expected,
我还没有组装完
and I didn't get a chance to finish.
你看 这边都是我找到的零件
I mean, clearly, you can see I've got all the parts right here.
都是要装上去的
It all has a home.