剧集 | 波巴·费特之书(2021) | 导航列表
我不管你到底有多急
I don't care how big of a rush you're in.
宝宝得吃东西
Baby's got to eat.
快吃吧
There you go.
真好
Okay.
我们等科布·万思从自♥由♥镇带援兵来
As we wait for the reinforcements to arrive with Cobb Vanth from Freetown,
同时 我们的人正在老城街道上巡逻
our forces are quietly patrolling the streets of the old city.
派克人集团的大部队还没到
The Pyke Syndicate has not yet arrived in numbers,
一旦他们抵达 我们会第一时间发现
but the minute they do, we will see them before they see us.
根据你和莫斯埃斯帕 其他帮派达成的协议
The truce you negotiated with the other families of Mos Espa
他们会保持中立
will ensure that they will remain neutral
我们可以趁派克人立足未稳 抢占先机
and allow us to gain the upper hand by surprising the arriving soldiers.
加莫人守卫在克拉图因人的地盘
The Gamorrean guards are posted in the Klatooinian territory
监视星港
at the starport
派克人集团的部队一到 他们便会报告
and will alert us if any of the Pyke Syndicate forces arrive.
克尔桑坦在特兰多沙人的地盘
Krrsantan is in Trandoshan territory,
密切关注市政厅前的街道
keeping tabs on the streets of the municipality in front of City Hall.
德拉什和斯卡德带领其他半机械人
Drash and Skad are with the other Mods
盯着工人区和阿夸利什人的城区
keeping an eye on the Worker's District and the Aqualish Quarter.
如你所见 我们四面八方都有掩护
As you can see, all our flanks are covered.
没人能偷偷接近我们
Nobody is sneaking up on us.
等自♥由♥镇的人到了
When the people of Freetown arrive,
不管派克人从哪边打过来
we will have the forces required to pivot our strength
我们都有足够的人手应对
to whatever region the Pykes choose to attack from.
现在呢
For now?
等
We wait.
费特大人 有人要见您
Lord Fett? There is someone here to see you.
你不是说没人能偷偷接近我们吗
I thought you said nobody could sneak up on us.
我说怎么有股味道呢
I thought I smelled something.
如果你是来找活儿干的 你来晚了
If you're looking for a job, you're late.
我已经有任务在身了
I've already got a job.
我是代表派克人来跟你谈判的
I'm here to negotiate on behalf of the Pyke Syndicate.
我不跟无♥耻♥的杀人犯谈判
I don't negotiate with gutless murderers.
别装好人了 大家彼此彼此
If that's not the Quacta calling the Stifling slimy.
快滚
Clear out.
告诉你的老板 我们人多势众
And tell your bosses we know they're outnumbered.
别指望自♥由♥镇的人能来了
I wouldn't be counting on the people of Freetown to be coming anytime soon.
我拜访过科布·万思了
I paid Marshal Vanth a visit.
你真不该拿走他的盔甲
You should've never left him without his armor.
你要是想耍花招
Before you get any ideas,
我的狙击手可不会答应
I've got back shooters too.
允许香料在莫斯埃斯帕自♥由♥流通
Let the spice move through Mos Espa,
就可以避免这场冲突
and all this can be avoided.
不
No.
那你有什么建议
What do you propose then?
我只跟派克人集团的首领谈
I will only negotiate with the head of the Pyke Syndicate.
你是说那个杀了你的塔斯肯家人
You mean the one that massacred your Tusken family
然后栽赃飞车党的那个人
and blamed it on a speed bike gang?
你知道我没骗你
You know it's true.
波巴
Boba.
我们现在就做个了结吧
Let's do this right here, right now.
现在不行
Not now.
等待时机
You pick when.
他杀了万斯
He killed Vanth.
援兵不会来了
The reinforcements aren't coming.
不要被他们牵着鼻子走
We fight on our terms, not theirs.
我可以干掉他
- I can take him.
你太情绪化了
- You're emotional.
我可以干掉他
I can take him.
我们要调整计划
We need to adjust.
你会有机会的
You'll have your moment.
告诉你的委托人 谈判到此为止
Tell your client negotiations are terminated.
你老了 没骨气了
You're going soft in your old age.
我们都一样
We all do.
您展示出了强大的自♥制♥力
That was an impressive display of restraint.
堪称典范
Exemplary stratagem.
我斗胆再给您提一些建议…
If I may be so bold as to offer additional counsel...
你说他会拿多少赎金来换这个提列克人
I wonder how much he would pay for the Twi'lek.
明白了 抱歉 我不该多嘴
Understood. Many pardons. I should never have interjected.
回话 老大 请回话
Come in, boss. Come in.
这里有点不对劲
Something feels strange over here.
派克人来了吗
Have the Pykes arrived?
还没有 但感觉有些不对劲
Not yet, but something feels off.
当地人在攻击我们
The locals are attacking.
我以为我们有中立协议
I thought we had a treaty.
我也这么以为
So did I.
这是个圈套
They laid a trap!
桑托 快回话
Santo! Santo, come in!
这是一次协同攻击
It's a coordinated attack.
我们必须集中兵力
We'll have to gather our people.
他们占据压倒性优势
There's no way to overcome their advantage.
我们必须擒贼先擒王
We need to take out command and control.
派克人还在莫斯艾斯利城指挥吗
Does the Pyke Syndicate still operate out of Mos Eisley?
这个我可说不好…
Oh, it's difficult to say for certain that...
莫斯艾斯利
Mos Eisley?
没错 我仔细一想 他们就在那里
Yes, now that I think of it, indeed they do.
准确地说 是在沙漠勘探办公室
More specifically, the Desert Survey Office.
你行吗 能及时赶到那儿吗
Can you do that? Can you get there in time?
值得试试
Worth a shot.
对方有多少人
- How many are there?
不确定 至少十几个
- I can't tell. At least a dozen.
我们没法撤退 被困住了
We can't retreat. We're pinned down.
别动
Stay put.
- 什么 - 不要动
- What? - Don't move.
但他们就要冲上来了
But they'll swamp our position.
躲着别动
Keep your heads down.
去圣域堂
Get to the Sanctuary.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你
Thank you.
懂礼貌
Manners.
我喜欢
I like it.
不用谢
You're welcome.
他们来了
They're here.
迟早要来的
It was just a matter of time.
凯德·贝恩也来了吗
Is Cad Bane with them?
没看见他
Don't see him.
其他人有消息吗
Any news on the others?
能有人活着就算奇迹了
Would be a miracle if any survived.
莫斯埃斯帕的三个帮派都叛变了
All three gotras of Mos Espa turned on us.
这一招聪明
It was the smart move.
没错
It was.
我猜你要退出了
I suppose you'll be heading out.
我不会
I'm not.
你该退出
You should.
那是违背信条的
It's against the Creed.
我向你承诺过
I gave you my word.
我会跟你跟到底
I'm with you until we both fall.
那种鬼话你也信
You really buy into that bantha fodder?
没错
I do.
很好
Good.
依我看 我们有两个选择
The way I see it, we have two choices.
我们可以等他们就位 让他们发动围攻
We wait until they get into position and launch a siege on their terms.
或者
Or?
我们趁他们不备 冲出去
We rush out there, catch them unaware.
逃到宫殿里去开你的飞船
Then we can escape to your ship at the palace.
我不能放弃莫斯埃斯帕
I can't abandon Mos Espa.
这些人还指望着我
These people are counting on me.
好吧
Okay, then.
我们俩就杀身成仁吧
We'll both die in the name of honor.
你确定要留下来
You sure you wanna stay?
此乃我族之道
This is the way.