剧集 | 波巴·费特之书(2021) | 导航列表
星球大战
不行
I can't.
《波巴·费特之书》
《异乡异客》
罗迪亚人
Rodian.
要我割断你的绳子吗
Do you want me to cut your bonds?
闭嘴
- Quiet. Quiet.
醒醒 老大
Wake up, boss.
疗愈过程中止
Healing session suspended.
又做噩梦了
The dreams are back.
该走了
Time to go.
他们在等着拜见你
They're lined up to pay respects.
我告诉他们你马上就到
I'll let them know you're on your way.
你听懂了吗
Did you catch any of that?
大概是关于友谊什么的
Something about friendship?
我们急需一台礼仪机器人
We really need a protocol droid.
- 对 - 达克·斯特拉西觐见
Presenting Dokk Strassi,
特兰多沙帮派领袖
leader of the Trandoshan family,
市中心和商业区的保护者
protectors of the city center and its business territories.
太尴尬了 我原来给他干过活儿
That's weird. I used to work for him.
他可能更尴尬
It's even weirder for him.
向新的大名致以最崇高的敬意
A thousand tidings to the new Daimyo.
很荣幸在莫斯埃斯帕 受到你的欢迎 达克·斯特拉西
It's an honor to be welcomed to Mos Espa by you, Dokk Strassi.
愿您永驻莫斯埃斯帕
May you never leave Mos Espa.
特兰多沙人的赞美
Even when a Trandoshan pays you a compliment,
听起来也像威胁
it sounds like a threat.
尊敬的莫克·谢兹阁下
Presenting His Excellency, Mok Shaiz,
莫斯埃斯帕及其周边高原的市长
Mayor of Mos Espa and its surrounding plateaus.
其实我是市长的大管家
The Mayor's Majordomo, actually.
我们以为是市长要来上贡
We were told the Mayor was coming to pay tribute.
确实
Ah, indeed yes.
很抱歉
With apologies.
从信中得出这样的结论是完全可以理解的
I understand how one might draw such a conclusion from the correspondence.
很好
Very well.
请向市长转达我的问候 感谢他上贡
Extend my greetings and appreciation for the Mayor's tribute.
又误会了 但可以理解
Another understandable misunderstanding.
我带来的礼物就是 市长对你们表示衷心的欢迎
The, uh, only tribute I bear is the Mayor's heartfelt welcome,
由我在此代为转达
which I express in his stead.
所以你是空手来的
So you bring no tribute?
市长欢迎你们到来
The Mayor's heartfelt welcome
他因紧要事务抱憾无法到场
and regrets that he's been drawn away by pressing matters, milady.
如果你对贾巴说话也这么无礼
If you had spoken such insolence to Jabba,
他肯定把你喂野兽了
he'd have fed you to his menagerie.
抱歉
Apologies. Ap... Apologies.
告诉市长 我现在就在府上
Tell the Mayor I'm here now.
他知道
He knows.
对 他知道
Yes, he knows.
那就下次再见 下一个
Perhaps another time. Next.
其实还有另外一件事
Actually, there is one other matter, if I may.
什么事
What is it?
上贡的事
The matter of tribute.
什么意思
I'm confused.
他要你给他上贡
He wants you to pay him.
什么
What?
我是这里的老大 他应该给我上贡
I'm the crime lord. He's supposed to pay me.
要杀了他吗
Shall I kill him?
他是市长的人
He works for the Mayor.
不杀吗
Is that a no?
先留着
That's a no.
费特大人对你网开一面 饶你一条狗命
Lord Fett offers the gift of your leave unmolested.
我很抱歉 谢谢您
Apologies and appreciation.
也许市长会有不同的看法 但我一定转达您的意思
The Mayor may take it differently, but I shall indeed convey your sentiment.
我相信不久之后 你们还会见到其他使者
I would not be surprised if you receive another delegation in the near future.
给我盯紧他
- Keep an eye on that one.
我一个也不会放过
- I keep an eye on everyone.
这两个加莫人保镖 先后效力过赫特人贾巴
These two Gamorreans were once bodyguards to Jabba the Hutt,
和比布·福图纳
and later, Bib Fortuna.
直到主子被杀他们也没有投降
They did not surrender even after their patron was killed.
他们被活捉 作为贡品献给您 费特大人
They were captured alive as a tribute to you, Lord Fett.
他们饱受折磨的惨叫声
Their tortured squeals will send a piercing message
将警告所有觊觎您地位的挑衅者
to all potential challengers to your throne.
我不会折磨他们
I do not torture.
尊敬的费特大人
Well, respectfully, Lord Fett,
在塔图因 您必须展示力量
on Tatooine you must project strength
才能让别人认可您大名的地位
if you are to be accepted as a Daimyo.
你们对两任主人忠心耿耿
You were loyal to both your bosses.
如果我赦免你们 你们会效忠于我吗
Would you be loyal to me if I were to spare you?
这不是个好主意
This is a bad idea.
你应该让人抬着你的轿子
You should have let them carry you on a litter.
我不会像一个贵族废物那样 被人抬着上街
I'm not being carried around the streets like a useless noble.
在莫斯埃斯帕 那是权力的象征
It is a sign of power to the people of Mos Espa.
当地人习惯看到赫特人招摇过市
They're used to seeing the Hutts paraded around the streets.
如果你按他们的方式来 事情会顺利得多
Things would go a lot smoother if you accepted their ways.
我们不是来喝酒的 我们来找加莎夫人谈事
No, we're not here for drinks. We have business with Garsa Fwip.
看来生意不错
Looks like business is good.
等候加莎夫人的时候
Would you like your helmet serviced and cleaned
- 您需要擦拭一下头盔吗 - 不用
- while you wait for Madam Garsa? - No.
当然
Sure.
两个都拿去
Here, take both of ours.
"如果你按他们的方式来 事情会顺利得多"
"Things will go a lot smoother if you accept their ways."
欢迎来到圣域堂
Welcome to the Sanctuary.
我们这里有很多服务 有兴趣体验下吗
Would you care to partake in any of our sundry offerings?
下次再说吧
Maybe another time.
我是来谈生意的
I'm here to talk business.
那就谈生意
Oh, then business it is.
我们私下谈的话 您的加莫人保镖
Would you like your Gamorreans hosed down and fed
需要冲水和喂食吗
while we are sequestered?
不用了 很快就好 就在这里聊
No, no, no, it's fine. This won't take long. We can do it right here.
这位是刺客大♥师♥芬内克
This is Master Assassin Fennec Shand.
我是波巴·费特
I'm Boba Fett.
我取代了比布·福图纳
I have replaced Bib Fortuna.
失敬 我没看见您的轿子
Apologies. I didn't see your litter.
我不是坐轿子来的
I wasn't carried on a litter.
是自己走路过来的
I walk on my own two feet.
失礼了
Apologies.
我今天来见你
I'm just here to introduce myself
是让你放心 您的生意将蒸蒸日上
and assure you that your business will continue
这里受我的保护
to thrive under my watchful eye.
那就多谢了 费特大人
Well, thank you, Lord Fett.
谢谢您的拜访
And thank you for the gracious introduction
谢谢您不辞辛苦 大驾光临敝店
and for making the long journey to visit our establishment.
这里是我们的小乐园
It is our little slice of paradise.
随时欢迎您来
And you are always welcome,
这儿是您的地盘了
as it is yours now.
你的看着比我的亮
Huh. Yours look shinier than mine.
贾巴有很多附庸
Jabba had many vassals.
我们要想维持他的帝国 还有很多地方要去
We've got a lot of ground to cover if we are to keep his empire intact.
我可以代表你去
I can make the rounds without you.
贾巴很少出宫殿
Jabba rarely left his chambers.
贾巴以威慑制人
Jabba ruled with fear.
而我要以礼服人
I intend to rule with respect.
如果您…
If I may...
想说什么就说
Speak freely.
在特殊时期 威慑是最好的手段
In difficult times, fear is a surer bet.
芬内克
Fennec!
抓活的
Alive.
扶我去医疗舱
Get me to the bacta pod.
什么
- What?
你想让我♥干♥什么
Uh, what do you want me to do?
挖
Dig?
挖那个
Dig for that?
你想让我挖那个