剧集 | 波巴·费特之书(2021) | 导航列表
《波巴·费特之书》前情提要
我会消灭这些威胁我们星球的入侵者
I will vanquish these interlopers who threaten our planet.
我只要求 如果派克人要你们背叛我
All I ask in return is that you remain neutral
请在座各位保持中立
if the Pyke Syndicate approaches you to betray me.
这个要求可以接受
This will be acceptable.
我同意
- I abide.
你相信他们吗
Do you trust them?
他们并不愚蠢
They are not foolish enough to see
不会眼睁睁看着派克人接管整个星球
that the Pykes would eventually take over the whole planet.
我们做好开战的准备
We must prepare for war.
我们的库房♥里还有多少储备
How much treasure do we have in reserve?
我不缺信用点 我现在缺的是兵
I have plenty of credits. What I'm short on is muscle.
花钱可以买♥♥兵 但要找对地方
Credits can buy muscle if you know where to look.
星球大战
你迷路了吗
You look lost.
我来找卡巴·拜兹
I'm here for Kaba Baiz.
你凭什么觉得他在这儿
What makes you think he's here?
你找他干什么
What do you want of him?
他欠人一大笔钱
He owes someone important money.
谁
Who?
那我管不着 我只管来这儿抓他
That's not my business. I'm here to bring him in.
我要见着他 一定帮你转达
Well, if I see him, I'll let him know.
他近在眼前
I see him right now.
那不是我 他长得根本不像我
That's not me. That doesn't even look like me.
你们其他人现在还有机会离开这里
I'm gonna give the rest of you the opportunity to walk out that door.
此事与你们无关
I have no quarrel with you.
他们哪儿都不去
They're not going anywhere.
看看 你已经被包围了
Looks to me like you're surrounded.
我看你也是个识时务的人
But you look like the practical type.
我们商量一下
Let's discuss our options.
我可以抓活的
I can bring you in warm,
也可以抓死的
or I can bring you in cold.
上
Attack!
你们老大死了
Your boss is dead.
我只拿他换赏金
I'm here to collect on his bounty.
我跟你们无冤无仇
I have no trouble with any of you.
那里有一堆新共和国信用点 我无权带走
There's a pile of New Republic credits in there that I have no right to.
如果你们肯让我过去 你们想要什么都可以
If you do me the honor of letting me pass, you all can help yourselves
你们前雇主的东西都归你们了
to whatever you think you deserve from your former employer.
《波巴·费特之书》
《第五章 曼达洛人归来》
速度很快 你是一名好猎人
我来换赏金 还有你承诺给我的消息
I'd like my reward and the information you promised.
曼多 干吗这么着急
这是我自己的事 入口在哪儿
My business is my own. Where is it?
坐下来 一起享用美食
去下层最近的竖井在哪儿
Where is the closest access shaft to the substrata?
坐下一起用餐 否则我什么都不会说
你不给报酬就算了 这个克拉图因人被悬赏通缉
You can keep your reward. There's a bounty on this Klatooinian.
你不给我消息 自然有人给
If you won't give me the information, someone else will.
就在散热塔旁边的科尔佐克巷
请坐 我还有一份工作给你
这个最好放冰箱
I'd put that on ice if I were you.
给他疗伤
Tend to him.
我都不知道是否还会再见到你
I didn't know if I would ever see you again.
感谢你在内瓦罗救了我
Thank you for saving me on Nevarro.
我为你们的牺牲感到难过
I am sorry for your sacrifice.
我们现在有三个人了
There are three of us now.
你很快就能恢复了
We'll put you to work soon enough.
这种伤口是什么武器造成的
What weapon caused such a wound?
这个
This.
帕兹·维兹拉 给我拿过来
Paz Vizsla, bring it to me.
帝国穷兵黩武 统治的时间却不足三十年
All this talk of the Empire, and they lasted less than 30 years.
曼达洛人已经有上万年的历史了
Mandalorians have existed 10,000.
你了解这把剑的故事吗
What do you know of this blade?
我听说这是暗剑
I am told it is the Darksaber.
没错
Indeed.
知道它代表的意义吗
Do you understand its significance?
拥有这把剑 可以领导所有曼达洛人
Whoever wields it can lead all of Mandalore.
如果遵守信条 在决斗中赢得此剑
If it is won by Creed in battle.
可拥有以寡敌众的实力 众人都将听他号♥令
It is said, one warrior will defeat 20, and the multitudes will fall before it.
但是 如果这把剑不经过比武
If, however, it is not won in combat
落入不配拥有它的弱者手中
and falls into the hands of the undeserving,
便是对我族的诅咒
it will be a curse unto the nation.
曼达洛星将被摧毁
Mandalore will be laid to waste
曼达洛人♥民♥将颠沛流离
and its people scattered to the four winds.
我从没见过品质这么高的贝斯卡钢剑柄
The hilt is of a quality of beskar I have never seen before.
这把剑在一千多年前由塔·维兹拉锻造
It was forged over 1,000 years ago by the Mandalore Tarre Vizsla.
他既是曼达洛人 又是绝地
He was both Mandalorian and Jedi.
我见过绝地
I have met Jedi.
那你已经完成了使命
Then you have completed your quest.
是的
I have.
你可以加入我们的隐蔽点 重建部落
Then you may join our covert as we rebuild.
- 此乃我族之道 - 此乃我族之道
-This is the way. -This is the way.
此乃我族之道
This is the way.
你在哪儿找到暗剑的
Where did you come upon the Darksaber?
我打败了吉迪恩总督
I defeated Moff Gideon.
你杀了他
Did you kill him?
没有
No.
他被押往新共和国接受审问
But he was sent off to the New Republic for interrogation,
他将为犯下的罪行受到法律制裁
and he will face justice for his crimes.
杀了他才是对他的暴行最正义的制裁
Death would have been justice for his atrocities.
说得没错
This is true.
他手上沾满了我们百万同胞的鲜血
The blood of millions of our kind is on his hands.
那么新共和国法庭会判他死刑
Then he will be executed for his crimes by the New Republic Tribunal.
我们拭目以待
We shall see.
流传万年的歌♥谣预言
The songs of eons past
神龙将会飞升 宣告曼达洛新时代的到来
foretold of the Mythosaur rising up to herald a new age of Mandalore.
可惜 神龙只存在于传说中
Sadly, it only exists in legends.
你从哪里得到的贝斯卡长矛
Where did you come upon the beskar spear?
是一位绝地送我的
It was the gift of a Jedi.
它可以抵挡光剑
It can block a lightsaber.
我用它打败了吉迪恩总督
I used it to defeat Moff Gideon.
它还能刺穿贝斯卡钢盔甲
It can also pierce beskar armor.
它在对曼达洛人来说是个威胁
Its mere existence puts Mandalorians at risk.
曼达洛钢是用来做盔甲的 不是用来造武器的
Mandalorian steel is meant for armor, not weapons.
那就把它锻造成盔甲
Then forge it into armor.
暗剑对你来说是更高贵的武器
The Darksaber is a more noble weapon for you to wield.
你听说过博-卡坦·克里兹吗
Have you ever heard of Bo-Katan Kryze?
博-卡坦的故事是一个寓言
Bo-Katan is a cautionary tale.
她获得曼达洛星统治权
She once laid claim to rule Mandalore
靠的是血统和你手中的剑
based purely on blood and the sword you now possess.
她通过馈赠而非比武得到这把剑
But it was gifted to her and not won by Creed.
博-卡坦·克里兹出身显赫 却违背了信条
Bo-Katan Kryze was born of a mighty house, but they lost sight of the way.
她的统治以悲剧收场
Her rule ended in tragedy.
他们背离了正道 我们失去了家园
They lost their way, and we lost our world.
幸亏我们这派在谐和星的卫星隐居
Had our sect not been cloistered on the moon of Concordia,
否则也逃不过大清洗
we would have not survived the Great Purge.
曼达洛星上的那些人丧失了正统
Those born of Mandalore strayed away from the path.
最终 帝国侵略者们
Eventually, the Imperial interlopers destroyed
在“千泪之夜”摧毁了我们的一切
all that we knew and loved in the Night of a Thousand Tears.
只有坚守我族之道的人 才能摆脱信条中预言的诅咒
Only those that walked the way escaped the curse prophesized in the Creed.
虽然我们如今颠沛流离
Though our numbers were scattered to the winds,
但坚守正道能让我们的信仰世代流传
our adherence to the way has preserved our legacy for the generations
直到我们有朝一日重回故土
until we may someday return to our homeworld.
要锻造什么
What shall I forge?
给遗孤用的东西
Something for a foundling.
此乃我族之道
This is the way.
为一位特殊的遗孤
For a specific foundling.
古古
Grogu.
他不再需要你保护了 他已经回归同类
He's no longer in your care. He is with his own kind now.
我想见见他 确保他安全
I want to see him, make sure he's safe.
要想掌握原力 绝地必须抛弃一切牵挂
In order to master the ways of the Force, Jedi must forgo all attachment.
这与我们的信条相悖
That is the opposite of our Creed.
忠诚 团结才是我族之道
Loyalty and solidarity are the way.