剧集 | 波巴·费特之书(2021) | 导航列表
明早回来
Be back by morning.
这样不对
It's not right.
你说什么
Did you say something?
我说这样不对
I said it's not right.
不对…
It's not...
住手
Stop it!
放开他
Leave him alone!
这是送你的礼物
A gift for you.
住手 不
Whoa, stop, stop, no!
不 住手
No! Stop!
这些是我的 住手
Whoa! These are mine! These are mine, stop!
这些是我的
These are mine.
我教你怎么骑
I will teach you how to ride.
我教你
I will teach you.
我们就这样拦住火车
This is how we will stop the train.
好了 这样可以走
Okay, this makes it go.
这样可以停下
This makes it stop.
走 停
Go. Stop.
就像一头班萨
Like a bantha.
对吧
Yes?
也许不像 好了 谁想第一个来
Maybe not. Okay, who wants to go first?
坐下
Sit.
好 走 停
Okay, go, stop.
跳到我这边
Jump to me.
跳
Jump!
来
Come, come.
当火车过来的时候 你要用这个发信♥号♥♥
When train comes, need you to help signal with this.
火车比这个跑得快
The train goes faster than this.
想看看火车有多快吗
You want to see how fast the train goes?
骑兵上车
Riders to the bikes!
通知其他人
Warn the others!
行动
Move!
准备好了吗
Riders, ready?
冲向火车
To the train!
趴下
Get down!
小心
Watch out!
停下火车
Stop the train!
谁是头儿
Who's the leader?
你要杀了我们吗
Are you going to kill us?
那要看你怎么回答我的问题了
That depends on how you answer what I'm about to ask.
你们运的是香料吗
Are you carrying spice?
你说的“香料”是指什么
What do you mean by "spice"?
从科舍尔奴隶矿采的桑桑那香料
Sansanna spice from the slave mines of Kessel.
香料是什么样子
What does spice look like?
就像这样
Like that.
你们的处境可不妙
This is not looking good for you.
我们以为你们是野蛮的劫匪
We thought you were uncivilized raiders.
我们只是想保护我们的商路
We were trying to protect our route.
这片沙漠 你们以后不能免费通行了
These sands are no longer free for you to pass.
从他们先祖那时起 沙丘海就是他们的
These people lay ancestral claim to the Dune Sea,
你们想从这过 得留下买♥♥路钱
and if you are to pass, a toll is to be paid to them.
货车造成沙民死伤
Any death dealt from the passing freighters
我们将十倍奉还
will be returned ten-fold.
回去把我们的条件告诉你们的帮派
Now, go back to your syndicate and present these terms.
我留你一命以示诚意
Your lives are a gesture of our civility.
走吧
Now walk.
排成一列 朝着太阳高升的方向
Single file, in the direction of the high sun.
现在走 日落前就能到锚头镇
It will lead you to Anchorhead by sunset if you leave now.
我们会被杀死的
But we'll be killed.
你们现在受到塔斯肯人的庇护
You now travel under the protection of the Tuskens.
他们不会伤害你们
No harm will come of you.
没有水车我们会渴死的
We will die of thirst without our water car.
我们会给每个人一只黑瓜
We will give you each a black melon.
你们可以靠黑瓜汁活命 就像沙民一样
You will survive on its milk as these people do.
上路吧
Now go.
塔斯肯人分为多个部落
大海干了以后 我们躲藏了起来
其他部落通过杀戮活了下来
你们不应该躲藏
You shouldn't have to hide.
你们是战士
You are warriors.
外来者有机器
现在你们也有机器了
You have machines now too.
你们熟悉沙丘海的每一粒沙子
And you know every grain of sand in the Dune Sea.
我有个礼物给你
礼物
为什么
Why?
你是一位好向导
这份礼物将为你指路
蜥蜴
A lizard?
谢谢
Thank you.
我会让它给我引路
I will let it guide me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我好像吞下去了
I think I swallowed it.
真是个狡猾的小东西
It's a tricky little bugger.
它会在你的脑袋里给你引路
我以为他只是一个梦
I thought he was part of the dream.
给我看看树枝