剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
Rebecca, before you go,
丽贝卡 在你走之前
can we have a quick word?
能跟你聊几句吗
You can do anything you like and we can't stop you staying here.
你喜欢做什么就做什么 我们不能阻止你留在这儿
But if you're staying here cos of Joe, or because of me
但如果你是因为乔 或是因为我和你妈妈留下来
and your mum, then you can't do that.
那就不要了
We won't let you do that.
我们不会让你这么做的
If you were any keener to get rid of me I might get a complex.
如果你们一心想摆脱我 我可能会很不好受
No, don't get us wrong, part of me would love you to stay.
不是的 不要误会我们 我还是挺乐意你留下来的
But we've already rented out your bedroom, so...
只不过我们已经把你的卧室租出去了 所以...
Joe, come on!
乔 咱们走
Where're you going?
你要去哪儿
I promised.
我答应了的
Colin Crocodile says, "Night-night."
科林鳄鱼说"晚安"
And Teddy Ted-Ted says, "Night-night."
泰迪熊说"晚安"
And Florence Flamingo says, "Night-night."
佛罗伦萨的火烈鸟说"晚安"
And Auntie Alison and Uncle Paul say, "Night-night."
艾莉森阿姨和保罗叔叔说"晚安"
And Joe says, "Night-night."
乔说"晚安"
And Grandad Maurice says, "Night-night."
莫里斯外公说"晚安"
I mean, he's in a different bed tonight.
他今天睡在其他床上
And Grandad Vincent says, "Night-night."
文森特外公说"晚安"
And he's in bed...
他睡在...
...somewhere, we hope.
某个地方的床上 但愿如此
Eddie?
埃迪
You can stop now. She's fast asleep.
你可以结束了 她睡着了
OK, right. Good.
好的 太好了
She's been asleep for a while, hasn't she? Yep.
她已经睡着好一会儿了 是吗 是啊
About ten minutes, but I didn't like to interrupt.
差不多十分钟 但是我不想打断你
Very funny.
有意思
...you'll never guess where I'm sitting.
你绝对猜不猜我现在坐在哪儿
Maurice's big chair.
莫里斯的大椅子上
How did you know? Fathers and sons.
你怎么知道 父与子嘛
It's primal. You're practising for when he really does die
释放被压抑的童年情绪 你正在练习 因为等他真的死了
and you can sit in it forever.
你就可以永远坐在那儿了
Did you just say that?
这是你说的话吗
Course you did.
当然是你说的
You just said that...
你刚刚那样说...
...because you would.
因为你就会那么做
Nightnight, Nicola. Nightnight.
晚安 妮可拉 晚安
Your clean-living, clear-eyed,
# 你那体面正派 目光锐利 #
clever, level-headed brother says
# 聪明机智 理智冷静的哥哥说 #
He'll put all the screws upon your newest lover
# 他会把一切破事带给你的新爱人 #
Buddha's in the fireplace
# 佛在火炉中 #
The truth's in drugs from outer space
# 真♥相♥在外太空的毒药中 #
Maybe it's right to be...
# 也许应该 #
I just worry that...
我很担心...
...it'll get worse and worse.
事情会越来越糟
You could just take a leaf out of Joe's book.
你可以从乔的书里拿出一片树叶
You could get everything and everybody that matters to you
你可以得到一切对你来说重要的人和东西
and just keep them in sight.
然后牢牢看住
Not worry about what's
不要忧虑
gone before or what's going to happen next.
已经过去的事或是将要发生的事
A moment. That's...
那个时刻...
...him on the stage saying that, that was... It was a moment.
他站在舞台上说那些话 那是重要的时刻
He's a bundle of anxieties just like the rest of us.
他和我们其他人一样焦虑
More than the rest of us.
比我们更焦虑
I'm not saying he isn't. I'm not saying he isn't.
我不是说他不焦虑 我不是说他不焦虑
But he's managed something that, that we haven't been able to do.
但是他在做一些我们无能为力的事情
He shook all the shite away
他摆脱一切
and he left himself with what really counts.
只留下他真正在意的东西
And that's enough for you?
对你来说足够了吗
Is it? That moment?
是吗 那个时刻
I don't need anything else. I'm not going anywhere.
我别无他求了 我哪也不去
So, day one. How's it going so far?
所以 第一天 到目前为止过得怎么样
You were great today, Joe.
你今天很棒 乔
If I go somewhere...
如果我去了某个地方...
You know, if I go somewhere else...
如果我去了某个别的地方...
Somewhere else away?
别的很远的地方
Yeah, somewhere else away.
对 别的很远的地方
Well, I'll always come back.
我会经常回来
And I won't go for long.
我不会离开太久
And you'll be in my head all the time
我会时时想你
and we can speak every day on the computer or on Dad's phone.
我们可以每天在电脑上或者爸爸的手♥机♥上说话
But I'll be here.
但是我会在这里
Well, you might not be.
你可能不会
When you get older, you might go travelling too.
等你长大了 也许你也会去旅游
When you go...
等你走了
I'll wait here.
我会在这等你
That's right, yeah.
好的 是啊
I'll wait here.
我会在这等你
In here.
就在这里
Yeah, if that's what you'd like. Yeah!
如果你想这么做的话 那好啊
There's no away.
没有离别
That's right, Joe.
没错 乔
For you and me, there is no away.
我们之间 没有离别
Swim out to the ocean
# 向大海游去 #
Drown your thoughts out at sea
# 海水将思绪淹没 #
And dip your hands in the water
# 将双手放进水里 #
The same deep water as me
# 如我一般深的水里 #
You've been watching for cloudbursts
# 你等待着暴风雨 #
You've been praying for rain
# 你祈盼着雨水 #
Drench your soul in the water
# 把灵魂沉溺水中 #
Cleanse your heart of the stain
# 洗净心灵的污秽 #
Cleanse your heart of the stain
# 洗净心灵的污秽 #
The river of love
# 爱河 #
Flows deep through the night
# 深深地淌过黑夜 #
Rolls you in the waves
# 将你卷入浪里 #
Drags you out with the tides
# 随波逐流 #
Swim out to the ocean
# 向大海游去 #
Drown our thoughts out at sea
# 海水将思绪淹没 #
And dipped your hands in the water
# 将双手放进水里 #
The same deep water as me
# 如我一般深的水里 #
The same deep water as me...
# 如我一般深的水里 #
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表