剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
Yes.
是的
Like you turning up here every time you're at a loose end.
就像你每次没事干的时候 你都会来这
Well, Emily's here. I don't think I need another reason, do I?
埃米莉在这里 不需要别的理由了吧
No, I don't mind.
不用 我不在乎
Why don't you stay?
你留下过夜好了
Well, it'd be hard to move,
反正也寸步难移了
now I've made myself comfy in this slough of despond.
在这绝望的深渊里还挺舒服
Got a late booking for a table of ten.
有个十人订位
The beetroot starters all went at lunchtime.
开胃小菜午饭时就吃光了
Gary's in a state, it might involve fennel.
盖理忙得手忙脚乱 可能还需要点小茴香
See you later.
一会儿见
Right.
一会儿见
Is that all you're going to say?
没别的话要说吗
Well, what else can you can say about beetroot and fennel?
关于开胃小菜和小茴香还能说些什么
Right.
好吧
Look...
听着...
it's not like I just woke up one morning
我也不想一早醒来
and decided to feel this way.
像这样烦躁
Really? Cos that's what it feels like to me.
是吗 我感觉你就是这样的
Cos you've never talked about it. We never talk about it.
你也不愿说 我们从没谈论过
I don't want to talk about it. I didn't even want to feel it.
我不想说 我也不想这样
I just... I wanted to bury it.
我只想... 埋在心底
Yeah.
好吧
And bury us along with it.
那把我们一起都埋了吧
So Ralph said we wouldn't need you any more?
拉尔夫说我们不再需要你了吗
And that's why you stopped talking to me?
所以你才不跟我说话吗
Well, I was in a bit of a tailspin, to be honest.
说实话 我当时脑子有点懵
I could see that.
看得出来
So why didn't you ask me what was up?
那你怎么不问我出什么事了
Because I thought you might say that you'd had enough.
因为我以为你受够了
That you were only sticking around out of a sense of duty.
你只是因为责任感才勉强和我在一起
So what did Ralph mean?
那拉尔夫是什么意思
This has been a big change for Ralph.
对拉尔夫来说 这是很大的改变
Me having...this, and you being around,
我得了... 这个病 又和你在一起
and all we've ever said
但我们只是说
was that you were helping to look after me,
你是来帮助照顾我的
so why wouldn't he think that once the chemo was over,
所以他会觉得化疗一结束
we were over, too? So, are we sorted?
我们之间也结束了 清楚了吗
Almost.
差不多吧
Oh, right. What else?
好吧 还有什么事
Gone very quiet. It's never a good sign.
你这么安静 肯定不是什么好事
Well, it's obvious, in't it?
很明显 不是吗
Not really.
不明显
I loved Sandra, you know.
我曾经很爱桑德拉 你知道的
I know.
我知道
Great marriage. Great, you know, bedroom stuff.
美好的婚姻 很美好 夫妻那些事
Big reader.
她很爱读书
Argue like I don't know what.
会因为我什么都不懂 跟我吵架
Good mum.
她是个好母亲
Very strong legs.
健美的双腿
Good-natured. Smoothed
脾气好
things over after I've got everybody's back up.
我惹别人生气时总替我收拾烂摊子
Never forgot anybody's birthday.
从来不忘记别人的生日
Great dancer.
舞跳得好
I loved her.
我爱她
I loved her so much.
我非常爱她
So?
所以呢
So?
所以
Will you marry me?
嫁给我好吗
What?
什么
Good lad!
好孩子
Oh, all right, Joe!
干得好 乔
I know what you're doing!
我知道你想干嘛
I want to look.
我想看看
Headphones.
耳机
Punk.
庞克
Neuro-atypical.
非♥典♥型孤单
Roof.
屋顶
Local.
本地
One-off.
独一无二
That's two words. You're supposed to be the clever one.
那是两个词 你应该是最聪明的那个
Engine.
引擎
Joe.
乔
Son.
儿子
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen...
女士们先生们
to the Millcross Primary End of Year Show.
欢迎光临米尔斯十字小学年度汇演
Right now, it's me and your dad's
目前为止 这是我和你♥爸♥的责任
responsibility, and we're fine with it.
我们坦然接受
What if you and Dad aren't fine with each other, what then?
如果你和爸爸不能和谐相处 那怎么办
Let's not blame Joe. Who shall we blame?
别怪乔 那怪谁
It's us, Alison.
怪我们自己 艾莉森
We need to talk. For the next five minutes,
我们需要谈谈 接下来的五分钟
I want you to talk like me and not like you.
我需要你像我一样说话
Brutally honest.
残忍♥地说实话吗
How much trouble are we in here?
我们摊上了多少麻烦
I just want to run away.
我只想逃避
From what? From this, all this, from everything.
逃离什么 逃离这里 这里的所有 这里的一切
All I've got is this, Paul. I can't imagine a world where you
我能说的就是 保罗
and Alison would ever not be together.
我想象不到一个你和艾莉森不在一起的世界
Can we leave off the hide and seek now?
我们能不玩捉迷藏了吗
I'm running out of energy.
我快没精力了
I feel like I've opened the door on us
我感觉我打开了一扇门
and all the bad stuff just... It-It's pouring out.
所有的烦心事 就涌向我们
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表