剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
Thanks for this, Alison.
艾莉森 谢谢你的帮忙
My brain just goes to mush when I have to fill in a form.
我一想到要填这些表格 大脑就乱作一团了
No problem. I actually enjoy it.
没关系 我很喜欢做这些
I was that girl at school that used to colour code her notes.
我上学的时候就喜欢给笔记做颜色标注
Really? I'd never have guessed.
真的吗 真没想到
Bet you ironed your pants as well.
我打赌你也熨过裤子
I need to talk to Alison. You sit here with Jan.
我需要跟艾莉森谈谈 你和简坐在这里
We have tea and biscuits. We go home on the bus.
我们有茶点 之后一起坐车回家
You need to talk to Alison. I sit here with Jan.
你需要跟艾莉森谈谈 我和简坐在这里
We have tea and biscuits. We go home on the bus.
我们有茶点 之后一起坐车回家
Yep. Correct. All right?
是的 没错 可以吗
It's all right.
没问题
Ok?
没问题吗
Yeah, yeah. He'll be fine now.
是的 没错 他没事了
Cool, OK, so...
好的 那么
this one is all done, this one is all done...
这个写完了 这个也完成了
You know, when I first told our Mark he was autistic,
当我第一次告诉马克他有自闭症时
he was relieved.
他如释重负
He said he thought he didn't have any mates at school
他说他以为自己在学校没有朋友
because he was ugly.
是因为他太丑了
Oh, God. When I told the other parents, they ran a mile.
我的天 当我告诉其他家长时 他们逃得远远的
Now, they were ugly.
丑陋的是他们
So, do you think I shouldn't bother talking to the parents?
那我是不是不该找其他家长讨论这件事
I'm just not sure it's where you should be
我只是不确定
putting your energies right now.
这是不是你的问题重点
It's only if it helps Joe.
对乔有助就可以
If it helps Joe? And how's that working out?
如果这能帮到乔呢 之后怎么解决
Cos it doesn't seem to me like the behaviour of a kid
因为在我看来 这似乎不像是期待上学的孩子
who's happy to be at the school he's at.
该有的行为举止
We always said that he would go mainstream and local.
我们总说他应该走向主流 保持个性
I mean we're... We're doing all this to get your Mark
我们... 我们做的这些都是为了
back into mainstream.
让你家马克回归主流
Because that's what Mark wants. It's what he tells us he wants.
因为马克希望这样 他告诉我们他想这样
And he's 16. And six foot three.
他十六岁了 一米九的个子
Sorry! Ah! Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Sophie, this is my husband, Paul. Oh, hi!
索菲 这是我老公 保罗 你好
Hello. How are you? All right? Paul, this is Mark.
你好 你怎么样 都好吗 保罗 这是马克
Hello, Mark.
你好 马克
Hello, hello.
你好 你好
This is Sophie, she's your new waitress.
这是索菲 你的新服务员
What?
什么
You need a part-time job and Paul needs the help.
你需要一份兼♥职♥ 保罗正好需要住手
Because, as you can see,
因为 如你所见
he can't even make it to one meeting on time.
他都无法准时赴约
Wow. Er, thanks. I don't know what hours I could do.
谢谢 我不确定我可以工作多长时间
0h, Paul'll sort that. He's really flexible like that.
保罗会协调好的 他很能灵活变通
She's a hard woman to say no to.
她是个不容拒绝的女强人
Oh, I'm aware of that.
我发现了
Also, Sophie was looking for someone to drive her
还有 索菲在找人开车送她和马克去看演出
and Mark to gigs now and then so I thought you'd be up for that.
我觉得你可以胜任
You don't have to, if you don't want to...
如果你不愿意 就不必了
'Course he wants to. Mark's into indie.
他当然乐意 马克喜欢独♥立♥乐队
Is he? Yeah.
真的吗 太好了
What bands you into, Mark?
马克 你在追什么乐队
I can't drive, you see,
我不会开车
so it makes things difficult and, erm, yeah,
所以事情就很难进行
Mark loves a live band.
马克喜欢现场乐队
How's your waitressing?
那你当服务员怎么样
Worse than my driving.
比我的车技还糟
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome! So welcome. Thank you for tonight.
不用谢 你太客气了 今天晚上谢谢你
Safe home!
一路顺风
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Bye, Mark. See you at work. See you soon.
再见 马克 上班见 再见
It got mad at the Fellside.
费尔赛德发生了骚乱
Really did, I was going to...try and get away earlier,
真的 我本来想早点走的
but I couldn't, I just... No, no, you didn't try, Paul.
但是没办法 我只是 不 不 你没有 保罗
You sat outside in the car for two hours.
你在外面的车里坐了两个小时
Not coming in. I saw you.
没有进来 我看到你了
So that's what the Sophie thing was about, was it?
所以你就谈到了索菲的事情 是吗
Eh, stitching me up to give her a job.
算计我 让我给她一份工作
No. No, that was about helping her out because she helped me.
不 不 这是为了帮助她 因为她也帮了我
It's called supporting each other.
这叫做互相帮助
It's what people do when they're all in the same boat,
这就是同舟共济
bringing up a child that's different.
我们的孩子都有别于正常的孩子
Well, I couldn't, I'm sorry.
抱歉 我做不到
Is that it?
然后呢
I couldn't go in. I don't know why. I just couldn't, 0K?
我不赞成 我也不知道为什么 我就是做不到 行吗
0K. Let's just say that Joe understands
这么说吧
what autistic means. Except that he doesn't,
乔知道自闭症的含义 就算假设他不知道
not really. Cos none of us do.
因为我们都不了解自闭症
But let's just say that, that he sees some other kids,
但是如果说 他看到了其他孩子
more, you know, severely autistic than him.
比他更加自闭
Now, does he think that that's what autistic means?
他就以为那样就是自闭症了吗
Now, does he think that's how the world sees him?
他觉得世界是那样看待他的吗
How we see him?
我们是那样看待他的吗
Better that than he thinks it's a bad thing.
总好过让他觉得这是件坏事
Might at least give him a sense of who he is. An identity.
至少这能让他了解自己 是有个性的存在
Club Autistic. I bet it's got quite a waiting list.
自闭症俱乐部 应该很多人想加入呢
If it helps to give him a
假如这能给他
feeling of belonging and support, why not?
一种归属感和支持感 为什么不试试呢
But what about our club?
那我们呢
Eh? Me and you and Joe and Rebecca? Isn't that enough?
我 你 乔和丽贝卡 这还不够吗
Not any more, no.
不 不够
Look, we thought we were doing all right, turns out we weren't.
我们觉得自己做得没错 事实证明我们错了
We need other people. We've always needed other people.
我们需要他人 我们一直都需要他人
You saw that before I did.
这点你比我更清楚
I know. I just... I want to be the one with the magic touch.
我知道 我只是想成为有魔力的人 能感知乔
With Joe. I just... I could always handle him.
可以对他负责
I could always get through to him...in the end.
能够走进他的心扉
And it was a struggle, but I could always do it.
虽然这很困难 但是我总能做到
And it just... It felt better that way.
这种成就感更让我满足
No, that's not true, is it? Made me feel better that way.
不 这是自欺欺人 对吧 让我感觉好多了
It's just in the last few months, I feel like I'm losing that.
在过去的几个月里 我感觉自己怅然若失
I feel like I'm losing my boy.
我感觉自己失去了儿子
So, first off, thanks, thanks to you and your kids for,
首先 谢谢 谢谢你们和你们的孩子
for doing your best to understand him - or at least trying to,
感谢你们竭尽所能地去理解他 至少你们尽力了
and for putting up with
并且感谢你们的包容
some of the things he does that are a bit...
他某些有点儿不同寻常的
Well, just out of the ordinary.
所作所为
I know he can be distracting and, from what I hear these days,
这几天我了解到 他的行为可能分散了你们孩子的注意力
upsetting to some of your children.
搞得他们没精打采
I get that the roof and the head banging are new
我知道最近他总是爬上屋顶 摇头晃脑
and they are hard to deal with.
这些问题都很棘手
And the running out the classroom.
还有跑出教室
Yep, that too, yep. But I'm not apologising for Joe.
好吧 这也算在内 但我不是在替他道歉
I know there are a lot of good reasons for him to be here.
他在这里上学有很多好的理由
Nobody minds him being here at all.
没人在乎他在不在这里
0K, well, another way of thinking about that
换个方式想想
is that it's good for your children to have him here.
他在这里对你们的孩子是有好处的
For them to be around a child that's different,
因为他们身边有个与众不同的孩子
that has a different way of looking at the world,
他眼里的世界与众不同
that communicates differently,
他与人交流的方式也与众不同
that doesn't much care about, you know,
他什么也不在乎
Sats or peer group approval or, God help us, football cards.
分数 同龄人的认可 或是足球卡
That's a privilege.
这是一种特权
So I reckon with the right level of support
所以我认为学校应该提供适当帮助
and the right attitude,
持有正确的态度
this school should do all right by children like Joe
正确对待像乔一样的孩子们
and be a better school for having him.
并且因这些孩子的存在而变得更好
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表