剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
It's one, two, three...
一 二 三
Into the river they go!
都扔进河里吧
Would you rather do the tweezers, Lucy?
你想要用镊子吗 露西
So, what you thinking?
你觉得怎么样
That the scallops I had last night were off.
昨晚我心里悬着的石头落下了
And?
然后呢
That he fits right in.
他适应得不错
He was nervous. And they were handling it.
他还是很紧张 但他们会处理好的
There were kids more autistic than him in there.
里面有些孩子比他更加自闭
He's not going to start copying other kids, Paul.
他不会去模仿其他孩子的 保罗
He's got his own rituals to be getting on with.
他有自己的相处方式
That's half the problem, isn't it?
这也是问题之一 不是吗
And it's still a mainstream school.
但这依然是一个主流学校
They do music and PE in the afternoon. Can we just do one thing?
下午的时候他们会上音乐和体育课 我们能不能先这样
Can we stop pretending that it's normal?
我们能不能别假装他很正常
Right, he's here and we chose to send him here.
对 他在这里 是我们把他送过来的
But can we stop pretending that it's...
但我们能不能别假装这...
that it's not just a bit weird?
他一点也不奇怪
Yes!
太棒了
At least it wasn't Joe.
至少那不是乔
So, all the other kids'll come out in a minute
等下所有孩子都会出来
and then it all gets a bit more mixed, you know. Right.
能更加融入到集体 好
It's only his first day. He's doing really well. Yeah.
今天只是他的第一天 他表现得很好
Mr Joe's Grandad? Joe has left, I'm afraid.
乔的外公吗 恐怕乔已经退学了
What?
什么
Joe left this school. He needed extra help.
乔已经不在这所学校了 他需要额外的帮助
He doesn't need picking up anymore.
他不需要别人来接了
I know that.
我知道
My grandad gets confused too.
我爷爷也觉得很困惑
One time he came to pick me up in his slippers.
有一次他穿着拖鞋来接我
Then the doctor asked him who the Prime Minister was.
然后那医生问他 首相是谁
He said, "I don't know, but they're making a right mess of it."
他说 "我不知道 但他们把这事搞得一团糟"
What's it like, then, without Joe?
现在怎么样 没有乔的生活
It's better and also worse at the same time.
喜忧参半
Yeah. I think you're right.
我同意
Can you find your way home?
你能找到回家的路吗
I think so.
应该可以
Thanks, son.
谢了 小子
Day one done and dusted, mate.
第一天度过了 小兄弟
When we get home you can have an ice cream the size of your head.
我们回家后 你可以吃一个 和脑袋一样大的冰淇淋
How about that?
怎么样
School. Playground. Home.
学校 操场 家
No, no, not from your new school.
不 不 放学之后不能去了
We need to get home, don't we?
我们要回家了 不是吗
It's a bit of a drive.
开车有一段路程
After school it's playground.
放学后应该去操场
This is my new school and new playground.
这是我的新学校和新操场
We can't go to a playground, Joe.
我们不能去操场了 乔
Joe, you know your new school?
乔 你觉得新学校怎么样
Did you like it?
你喜欢那儿吗
I felt fizzy.
我感觉很带感
Well, fizzy's OK.
那不错啊
It was good, good, good.
那很好 很好 很好
And tomorrow is my school again.
明天又该去我的学校了
My real school.
我真正的学校
At home.
家那边的
I don't need a wee, do I?
我不需要尿尿 是吗
You know what he's like with new things.
你也知道他面对陌生事物时是什么样
He'll get used to it. And we will too.
他会习惯的 我们也会
Do you remember when he wouldn't sleep?
你还记得那时候他不肯睡觉吗
Do you remember?
记得吗
Yeah. Three months. Six months. A year.
记得 三个月 六个月 然后一年
And you said, "We're just going to shut the door and let him cry.
你说 "我们关上门让他自己去哭吧
Because the first
因为保持理智是
responsibility as a parent is to your own sanity."
为人父母的第一要务"
I said that, did I? Yeah.
我说过吗 说过
Bit late for that.
现在说有点晚了吧
No, you know what I mean. What if...?
不 你清楚我是什么意思 如果...
Maybe it's just too big a change for him.
或许这个改变对他来说 大到无法承受
It's day one, Paul. Exactly.
这只是第一天 保罗 没错
Which means we can change our minds.
所以还有机会改变主意
Have you done up your fly?
拉链拉上了吗
Top lad.
好小子
Top outdoor weeing.
顶级户外嘘嘘
Look.
看
He's this family's North Star. We follow him.
他就是咱家的北极星 我们都跟着他走
That's how it has to be.
就该是这样
Something had to change.
该做些改变了
That's not the North Star. It's a plane.
那不是北极星 是架飞机
Bye, love.
再见 亲爱的
I liked my new school, didn't I?
我喜欢我的新学校 是不是
Let's get you to bed, eh?
你该去睡觉了
Right, come on.
好了 来
How was it? Did Joe settle in?
怎么样了 乔安置好了吗
Fine. Yeah, it was fine.
挺好的 嗯 都挺好的
Is your boyfriend the barman or a customer?
你男朋友是服务生还是顾客
Only he's confusing me.
有些疑惑
You coming to our leaving party, Gary?
你会来参加我们的告别派对吧 盖理
As long as you promise to actually leave, yeah.
只要你保证真的会走 我就去
Erm, I am so sorry, Paul. It's a one-off.
抱歉 保罗 还有一位顾客
His taxi never came and I didn't want to let you down.
他叫的出租车一直没来 我也不想为难你
It's fine. It's not a problem.
没事 没什么
Thank you.
谢谢
Mark? You hungry, mate?
马克 你饿不饿 伙计
I'm going to make myself a sandwich. Do you want one?
我准备给自己做个三明治 你要不要来一个
Mark?
马克
Yes, please.
好的 谢谢
Good lad. I haven't eaten all day.
太好了 我一天没吃东西了
So how was it, really? Was there a runner?
那里到底怎么样 有人想逃跑吗
How'd you know?
你怎么会知道
There always is. Mark used to be the runner.
很常见啦 马克以前就当过逃兵
He hailed a taxi one time and got as far as Kendal.
有次他打了一辆出租车 差不多跑到了肯德尔镇
It'll all work out, you know.
这些都会解决的
Yeah. People keep telling me that.
对 大家都这么说
Well, there's people. And then there's me.
但他们是他们 我是我
And it's going to be all right.
一切都会好起来的
Hi, honey, I'm home!
宝贝 我回来了
I haven't changed your sheets.
你的床单还没换
You only stayed two days last week.
你上周只住了两晚上
I brought my own duvet.
我自己买♥♥了床羽绒被
My old Ninja Turtles cover wasn't doing it for me anymore.
以前的忍♥者神龟被罩已经不喜欢了
Frowning at it won't make it boil any faster, you know.
皱着眉头可不会让它煮得更快点
You all right?
你还好吧
Ralph stormed the interview for the brewery job.
拉尔夫进入了啤酒厂的面试
Oh, that's good, isn't it?
那是件好事啊 不是吗
The only other candidate is Dipso Billy from the Rising Sun.
另一名候选人是来自旭日的酒鬼比利
Bet he's got a great palate. Sounds like Ralph's your man.
那他的味觉一定很灵敏 听起来你比较青睐拉尔夫
His mum, Louise... she's asked me not to give him the job.
但他妈妈露易丝 让我别这份工作给他
She won't say why but knowing her she'll have a good reason.
她不肯说为什么 但我知道她肯定有她的原因
And have you asked Dipso Billy's mum
那你有没有问酒鬼比利的妈妈
if she thinks he should take the job?
她想不想让她儿子接受这个工作
It's not the same.
那不一样
If Ralph's the best man for the job, then give him the job.
如果拉尔夫是最佳人选 那就把工作给他
That's how it works, isn't it? Unless you're Roy Hodgson.
事情就应该这样 对吧 你又不是罗伊·霍奇森
What's for afters?
餐后甜点是什么
Choc ice. One each.
巧克力雪糕 一人一个
See ya later. Bye.
一会儿见 拜
Good luck.
祝你好运
Morning.
早上好
Morning, Ralph. You don't start for another hour, you know.
早啊 拉尔夫 你早来了一个小时
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表