剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
So, Eddie tells me you're in medicine too.
埃迪跟我说你也从事医学
I'm an anaesthetist.
我是个麻醉师
That's how we met.
我们就是这么认识的
I came round from a minor
我从一个小手术下来
operation and found myself in a bar with her.
然后就和她去了酒吧
He's always had a weakness for medical types.
他总是对学医的没有抵抗力
Fell over a lot as a child.
小的时候就栽了很多次
Eddie made that joke on our first date.
我们第一次约会 埃迪也开过这个玩笑
Did he? Ah, well, now you know where he heard it first.
是吗 好吧 那你知道他从哪里听来的了
And our third. Did I?
还有我们第三次约会 我有吗
Sorry, I didn't know you had visitors.
抱歉 我不知道你这有客人
She doesn't. I think it's about time we got going anyway.
她不是的 我们该走了
Oh, sorry. Rebecca, this is Holly.
抱歉 丽贝卡 这位是霍利
Oh, right, Eddie's Manchester girlfriend.
对 埃迪在曼彻斯特的女朋友
I prefer Holly.
叫我霍利就行
Course, sorry.
当然 抱歉
Well, thanks for helping out with Joe all day.
好吧 谢谢你今天一整天都在帮助乔
And thanks for not minding.
也谢谢你不介意这些
I did mind actually.
事实上我很介意
But I understood.
但我能理解
Exactly.
是的
Bye-bye.
拜拜
He didn't want to go.
他不想走的
I think he couldn't get out of the door quick enough.
我觉得他是迫不及待地出门了
Only cos it was awkward.
因为很尴尬啊
Am I really like her? I thought she was quite annoying.
我真的喜欢她吗 我觉得她挺烦的
She's not as pretty as you.
她没你漂亮
Rebecca, we're grown women, we don't do the comparison thing.
丽贝卡 我们是成年女人 我们不会互相攀比
It's demeaning.
这是自降身份
No, of course, but I know my stuff.
当然不会 但是我很清楚自己的想法
And, I tell you, you and Eddie should be a family
而且 我可以告诉你 你和埃迪才是一家人
and I can make it happen.
而且我能帮你
That's very kind,
你真体贴
but in three months' time you'll be at Bristol Uni
但是三个月以后你就要去布里斯托大学了
having an emotional crisis of your own. No, I won't.
还有一场情感危机等着你 不 我不去了
I've binned the offer.
我拒绝了录取
I'm not going to university.
我不准备上大学了
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去
Hiya. I know, it's not my idea of a great Saturday night either
嗨 我知道周六晚上不该打扰你
but are you free just to go through some of this stuff?
但是你有空看看这些资料吗
Yeah. Yeah, course I am. Come in.
好的 当然 我有空 进来吧
If Mark's to get the college to take him,
如果马克希望大学录取
it's all in the wording.
这就是所需的资料
If he needs one-to-one maths support eight hours a week,
他需要每周八小时的一对一数学指导
he doesn't need quiet space, dancing girls,
不需要安静环境和舞伴
then we write that in and let them fight it.
我们把这些要求写下来然后让他们去争取
We do not let the Council suggest stuff
我们不能放手让理事会处理
because they will suggest the bare minimum
因为他们会给毫无意义的建议
and then say they can't even give you that.
并且声明不一定能成功
What, why are you looking so worried?
怎么了 为什么你看起来忧心忡忡
Because if you don't stop soon and take a breath
因为如果你不停下来喘口气
you're going to explode and make a mess of the carpet. Sorry.
我怕你会气到爆♥炸♥ 然后把地毯弄得一团糟 抱歉
Sorry. I'm just really fired up about this stuff right now.
抱歉 我只是对这些事太激动了
I know. And thanks.
我知道 谢谢
Also, you need to get Mark to write about what he wants,
而且 你需要让马克用他自己的话
in his own words.
写下他想要什么
Cos it's harder to say no to him
因为比起把碎纸片扔得到处都是的
than some angry mother waving bits of paper around.
义愤填膺的母亲 拒绝他的要求更为困难
Is that Mark?
这是马克在敲吗
I really, really hope so.
我真的希望如此
I'll tell him to ease up on the kick pedal.
我去告诉他先别敲了
Oh, no, no, no! You don't have to...
不 你不用这么做...
Mark!
马克
Mark!
马克
Mark!
马克
Success.
搞定
This is the only double bed in the house
这是房♥子里唯一的双人床
so I'm thinking you'll be more comfortable in here.
我觉得你们睡这里比较合适
We won't be needing a double bed, Dad.
我们不需要双人床 爸爸
Oh, right.
好吧
What I mean is we can't let you give up your bed for us.
我们不能让你 把自己的床腾出来给我们
Suit yourself
随你便
but, just so you know, I'm having your bed,
但我先通知你 我睡你的屋了
so it's going to be snug.
所以好好享受这份温暖吧
Well, as Freudian nightmares go, this is right up there.
按照弗洛伊德梦的理论 这也差不多了
Mum and Dad came back from Manchester early,
爸妈提前从曼彻斯特回来了
so it can't be good, can it?
所以情况肯定不会太好 对吗
No.
是的
...it is quite hard to keep a marriage on track
...分居两地而要维持婚姻
when you're living in separate cities.
实在太难了
Right! So what if everything falls apart when I'm not here?
没错 所以要是我不在这儿的时候 一切都破裂了怎么办
We all like to think we're indispensable to our families
我们总是觉得自己对整个家庭而言不可或缺
but the truth is, none of us are.
但事实并非如此
It's different for me, though, isn't it?
但我不同 不是吗
There's Joe for a start. Joe will be fine.
首先得考虑乔 他会没事的
Not everyone gets him. James didn't.
不是所有人都能理解他 詹姆斯就不
Becca, you're 19 years old.
小卡 你才19岁
None of this is your responsibility.
这些都不是你的责任
You don't get it, it is.
你不明白 这是我的责任
You're bound to have attachment anxieties
考虑到你的家庭情况
given your family situation.
你肯定有依恋型焦虑
What? No. I'm not a case study, Nicola.
什么 我才不是研究案例 妮可拉
We're all case studies in the end.
我们所有人最终都是研究案例
That's what Eddie was so angry about.
这就是埃迪为之愤怒的事情
I thought Eddie was angry
我以为埃迪生气是因为
cos he couldn't teach Joe to ride his bike.
他不能教乔骑自行车
We want the world to see us as we see ourselves.
我们希望世界看待我们 如同我们自己看待自己那样
And we delude ourselves every day in order to survive.
为了生存下去 我们每天自欺欺人
Who are we talking about now? Me or you?
我们现在在说谁呢 你还是我
See? You're smart.
看见没 你很聪明
Just go to university.
所以去上大学吧
Why don't I leave my car here and we'll travel back in yours?
为什么不把我的车停在这儿 然后开你的车回去
Well, you need your car and I need mine.
你需要你的车 我也需要我的
Less romantic though.
这可不怎么浪漫
I think "Romantic" finally gave up in your dad's bedroom.
在你♥爸♥爸的房♥间里 浪漫就结束了
I'm really sorry about today
今天我真的很抱歉
but you do understand, don't you?
但你会理解的 不是吗
You have a baby here, and an ex-wife,
你有个孩子 还有前妻
I knew that when we met.
我们刚见面的时候我就知道了
And family, and an autistic nephew.
还有家庭 以及一个自闭症侄子
I understand all of that.
这些我全都理解
It's just, you know,
只不过
you'd set up a really nice day and everything.
是你自己幻想了美好的一切
Yes, I was aware of that.
没错 我知道
I'm sorry. You sounded OK about it on the phone.
抱歉 在电♥话♥里 你听起来毫不在意
I was. I am.
确实 现在也如此
But...
但是...
...it feels as though you want me to prove I care
感觉就好像你故意想让我表露情感
with some kind of demonstrative outburst.
证明我在意一样
No!
不是的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Though a slight outburst might be nice.
尽管稍稍表露一些会很好
I do care, if that's what you're worried about.
我确实在意 如果你担心的是这个的话
I care enough about you not to want to disrupt your family life
我很在意你不想破坏你的家庭生活
and I understand your insecurity because of your past
考虑到你的过去 我也理解你缺乏安全感
but I drove all the way up here to find you,
但我一路开车来找你
so, perhaps that gives you a clue as to how I feel.
或许这能向你表明我的感受
Now all you have to do is ask yourself how you feel.
现在你要做的就是扪心自问你的感受
You still pick up, then.
你终于还是接电♥话♥了
Yes, I still pick up. I'm trying to not, you know, crowd you.
没错 我试着不要给你太大压力
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表