剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
We always said he would go mainstream, local.
我们总说他应该走向主流 保持个性
And how's that working out?
之后怎么解决
We're doing all this to get your Mark back into mainstream.
我们做的这些都是为了让你家马克回归主流
Because that's what Mark wants.
因为马克希望这样
I want you to come through this because you're you.
我希望你痊愈 是因为你的独一无二
And I want you to be there for me.
我希望你能在我身边
We've always needed other people. You saw that before I did.
我们需要他人 这点你比我更清楚
I know. I just... I feel like I'm losing my boy.
我知道 我只是... 感觉自己正在慢慢失去儿子
She's worried about you. Should she be?
她很担心你 她应该担心吗
Just for a moment, I felt
只是一瞬间 我觉得
more at home with Sophie than I do with you.
跟索菲在一起比跟你更舒服
I did the right thing, Alison. I told you the truth!
我做得很正确 艾莉森 我跟你说了实话
And as for your feelings,
关于你真正的心思
I'm going to have to guess, am I?
还得靠我来猜 是吗
Why do you always have to pick away at everything like that?
为什么你总是提出那样的问题
I just wish...
我只是希望
You just wish what? We could leave things alone for a bit.
只是希望什么 我希望我们可以顺其自然一点
That's what we'll do.
我们就这么办
Gonna break out of the city
# 逃离喧嚣的城市 #
Leave the people here behind
# 远离聒噪的人群 #
Searching for adventure
# 哪里有冒险 #
It's the type of life to find
# 哪里就是生活 #
Tired of doing day jobs
# 厌烦日复一日的工作 #
With no thanks for what I do
# 得不到一句感谢 #
I'm sure I must be someone
# 我直觉自己是个大人物 #
Now I'm going to find out who
# 现在去看看是哪一种 #
Why don't you ask them
# 为什么不问问他们 #
What they expect from you?
# 他们期望你什么 #
Why don't you tell them
# 为什么不告诉他们 #
What you are gonna do?
# 你要做什么 #
You get so lonely
# 你这么寂寞 #
Maybe it's better that way
# 也许这样会更好 #
It ain't you only
# 不仅只有你 #
You got something to say
# 你有话要说 #
Do anything you wanna do
# 为所欲为 #
Do anything you wanna do
# 为所欲为 #
Don't need no politicians
# 不需要政客指指点点 #
To tell me things I shouldn't be
# 告诫我什么不许做 #
Neither no opticians
# 也不需要眼科医生 #
Tell me what I oughta see
# 限制我要看什么 #
No-one tells you nothin'
# 没有人对我颐指气使 #
Even when you know they know
# 就算你知道他们知道 #
But they tell you why you should do
# 但他们告诉你为何要这样 #
They don't like to see you grow.
# 因为他们不希望你长大 #
All right. What have I missed?
好了 我错过什么了
Just the ads and trailers?
广♥告♥和预告片而已吗
Dad, shush, shush.
爸 嘘 嘘
"Hawaii Curry House. Just two minutes from this cinema." Ah!
" 夏威夷咖喱店 距离电影院仅两分钟 "
Can you start it again, Nicola?
能重新播放吗 妮可拉
You want to get a dog or take up running.
你想养条狗 还是去跑步
What? Walking on your own.
什么 自己散步
Nobody does that, unless they're up to no good.
没有人会这样 除非做了什么亏心事
What?!
什么
I thought he was round here watching Postman Pat with Emily.
我还以为她只是和埃米莉在看《邮递员派特叔叔》
I had no idea you had him skivvying.
我都不知道你让他干活了
He just likes doing it. It's quite a contained behaviour.
他喜欢干活 这算是独♥立♥行为
I think it has to do with order and predictability.
我觉得是因为这和规律 可预测性有关
When did you film this?
这是什么时候拍的
Oh, just one of the times he was round here.
偶尔有一次他在这玩的时候
Well, he's a grafter, I'll give him that.
他是个劳动人♥民♥ 下次我也让他干活
Joe? Joe, look!
乔 乔 看看
Look at the pictures,
看看这些照片
look, all these people are putting different pictures on.
看 所有人都放上了不一样的照片
Do you like playing with Emily?
你喜欢和埃米莉一起玩吗
I like playing with Emily.
我喜欢和埃米莉一起玩
What are your favourite games?
你最喜欢玩什么游戏
Don't Dictate.
《别干涉》
What are your favourite games that you like to play with Emily?
你最喜欢和埃米莉玩什么游戏
Don't Dictate.
《别干涉》
I'm sorry, Joe. I don't know.
抱歉 乔 我不知道
Penetration. 1978.
穿透乐队 1978年
Don't dictate, don't dictate
# 别干涉 别干涉 #
Don't dictate, dictate to me.
# 别干涉我 做决定 #
Emily is good.
埃米莉很好
It's no Lethal Weapon, but it does the trick.
这不是《致命武器》 但还挺管用的
What's, er... What's it for, again?
为什么又要拍这些
I'm presenting to a small group of doctors, health visitors
我打算把视频发给一些医生 卫生访视员
and practice nurses.
和实习护士看看
I want to give them some idea of the spectrum
我想在治疗乔这类型的自闭症上
in Joe-type autism.
给他们一些想法
"Joe-type autism"! He's a syndrome now, is he?
"乔这类型的自闭症" 他现在都成了综合征了 是吗
Most people think of autism as one of two extremes,
许多人认为自闭症是两种极端之一
either a non-speaking child in distress or Rain Man.
可能是处于痛苦状态中不愿说话的小孩 或者是雨人那样的
And Joe's a great example of...
而乔是一个很典型的例子...
Yeah, great example
对 很典型的例子
..Of autism that can get missed, because Joe's autism is hidden.
他的自闭症时有时无 因为他的自闭症是隐性的
Well, there's nothing much hidden on what we've just watched.
我们刚刚看的视频里可没什么是隐性的
I think you and me would've been
如果我们之前就提供了类似视频给医生
helped if our GP had seen something like this, don't you?
应该会有些启发和帮助 你觉得呢
I've written down what I was going to say,
我已经把报告写好了
as well, but I wanted you both to read it first. Thanks.
但我希望你们先看一遍 谢谢
The bits of Joe, they're going to...
这些乔的视频
they're going to stay the same, will they?
不会被做任何修改吧
That's the stuff you're going to use?
这就是你打算用的素材吗
Well, most of it, yes. That was the plan.
对 我打算大部分都用
It captures the lad. There's no doubt about that.
那是肯定的 拍的都是他
Yeah, yeah, it captures him all right.
对 对 当然拍的是他了
You don't think it does? It does what you need it to do, Nicola.
你不这样认为吗 确实是很符合你的需求 妮可拉
That is clearly what is important.
很明显这才是重点
I'd better get off, actually. Louise has got her...
我还是先走吧 露易丝家...
Well, it's a bathroom sink...
浴室的水槽...
It nails him to his autism. You do see that, don't you?
这让他的自闭症更加明确了 你看到了 对吧
It just shows Joe as he is.
这只是呈现了乔原本的样子
What, as you see him,
什么 通过你的角度
or as you want him to be seen by your colleagues?
还是你希望你的同事是这样看他的
Yes, to help them understand more about all patients with autism.
没错 帮助他们更加了解自闭症
You knew I was doing this presentation!
你知道我在做报告
No, no, no. No, no.
不 不 不
Not like this, I didn't!
不是这样的 我不知道
Probably a U bend, actually. Hair and soap, I should think.
我觉得可能是个U型弯管 洗发露 肥皂之类的
If there's anything you want me to take out,
如果有任何部分你觉得不合适
anything that upsets you...
我都可以剪掉
All of it, Nicola! How about all of it?
全部 妮可拉 剪掉全部可以吗
Paul!
保罗
I'm going to be late picking him up.
快来不及了 我去接他
Hang on a second!
等等
Hey, hey, Nicola's just trying to help.
妮可拉只是想帮我们
I think her presentation will help.
我觉得她的报告会有用
I don't get why you're being like this.
我不明白为什么你这么激动
She's turned our little boy into a freak show.
她把我们的儿子拍成了一个怪物
No, she hasn't! I would never let anybody do that.
没 她没有 我不会让别人这么做的
Look, we can talk more about it tonight, yeah?
那我们今晚再谈吧
I'll have to pack all of his stuff up at Eddie's.
我要把他在埃迪那的东西全都打包起来
I'll probably stay over.
我可能会过夜
Oh, right. OK.
行吧
Dad, I passed! My driving test!
爸爸 我通过了 我有驾照了
I passed! Good for you, love. Good for you.
我通过了 恭喜 亲爱的 恭喜你
What's up with Dad?
爸爸怎么了
Well done.
真棒
So do you think it's all right?
你觉得可以吗
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表