剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
about who you are and aren't sleeping with?
你和谁睡觉了
I wasn't offering that information.
我不是这个意思
But, for the record, I haven't slept with anyone since you left.
但实际上 你离开之后我没和谁睡过
Good, but I don't care!
很好 我不在乎
I'm glad we sorted that out!
我很高兴大家把话都说清楚了
Come on, Joe, let's see if we can cheer Grandad on.
来 乔 我们去找外公 给他加油
Side by side! They're crossing the line together!
站成一条线 他们要越过终点线了
Very sporting, lads! Very sporting!
很好 伙计们 非常好
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad, are you OK?
爸爸 你还好么
I just fancied taking in the view.
我沉浸在风景里了
And in the end, really, you know, what's the point?
其实到最后 又有什么意义呢
What about your big finish?
那你的终点怎么办
Are you talking about death?
你是说死亡吗
I was talking about sprinting past the skinny guy from Kendal
我在说在最后一百米内
in the last 100 metres, but...
超过那个来自肯德尔的瘦小伙 但是...
Shouldn't you be in Manchester by now?
你现在不是应该到曼城了吗
Had to stay.
不得不留下来
You didn't, though, did you?
但你不是 对吧
You wanted to.
你是想留下来
Are you sure you're OK?
你真的没事吗
It's just, you're usually so competitive.
你平时求胜心都很强
You're sitting out a fell race and I'm hurling push bikes around.
你放弃了比赛 我却费劲地捣鼓自行车
Is this it? You're turning into me and I'm turning into you?
是这样吗 我们互换了角色
I'm sorry to tell you this, son, but you're the sane one here.
很抱歉 孩子 你是唯一理智的那个
Run, Forrest, run!
跑啊 阿甘 跑起来
My feet don't hurt, do they?
我脚不疼 是吗
And here, last but not least,
压轴人物出现了
local brewer and full-time fell runner Maurice Scott.
本地酿酒商以及跑步热爱者莫里斯·斯科特
Come on, Grandad!
加油 外公
Well done, Maurice!
太棒了 莫里斯
If she were there I'd hold her down
# 如果她在这里 我会抓住她 #
I'll push her under while she drowns
# 当她溺死的时候 我要推她一把 #
And couldn't breathe and call for air
# 无法呼吸 寻求空气 #
She doesn't care for my despair
# 她不在意我的悲伤 #
Or is it me?
# 这还是我吗 #
Or the one that's wrong
# 也许错 #
You see it in the sea
# 你可以在海中窥视 #
River Cool's where I belong...
# 我属于冰冷的河流 #
Didn't think anybody could look worse than me today, Maurice.
没想到今天有人比我更糟 莫里斯
The day Sandra died, I
桑德拉去世的那天
went out to the garage and serviced the car.
我去车♥库♥保养车了
Sorry?
什么
Brake pads, filters, oil change...
换了刹车片 滤器 机油
the lot.
很多东西
Right.
好吧
Grief, it takes people in different ways.
悲痛 每个人的表现方式不同
Maurice, I'm really tired.
莫里斯 我真的累了
I know, I'm sorry. I won't keep you long.
我知道 抱歉 不会耽误你太久
I came to say you were right, what you said.
我只是过来告诉你 你说得没错
I am trying to save Sandra again by helping you
我试图通过帮你 再次挽救桑德拉
and helping you brings it all back.
帮你痊愈
And it's hard sometimes not to think I'll do it better this time.
我总是时刻提醒自己 这次我会做得更好
And, er, me helping you is me sticking two fingers up to cancer.
我帮你 是因为我对癌症有心结
Part of me will always be stuck there, by Sandra's bed.
我内心的一部分总是牵挂着桑德拉
But you really need to hear this.
但你要相信我
I don't want you to come through this for Sandra.
你经历的一切和桑德拉无关
I want you to come through this because you're you.
我希望你痊愈 是因为你的独一无二
Nobody else.
和别人无关
I want this for you.
我希望你好起来
And I want you to be there for me...
我希望你听完这段胡言乱语
...after,
能为了我
taking the piss...
好起来
...making me think things I've never thought before,
你让我思考一些我从未想过的事
rattling me cage.
让我大为恼火的事
And I might have blown it right here, now,
也许此刻我也搞砸了
and if I have, it'll knock me bow-legged, but...
如果的确那样 我会后悔莫及
...at least I've said it.
但至少我说出口了
I'll say this for you, Maurice, you're full of surprises.
我想告诉你 莫里斯 你让我吃惊不已
Nobody's ever said that to me before.
没人这样评论过我
And now I have to go and throw up.
现在我要回去吐了
Right.
好的
Can you stop that? I'm just... I'm trying to concentrate.
音乐能停一停么 我没法集中注意力
On what? It's Sophie's appeal for Mark's school.
在写什么 索菲写给马克学校的申诉书
Are you doing that cos you want to or to prove a point?
你这样做是为了证明自己的观点吗
Doing it because it needs doing.
因为必须完成
Sorry, that was a shit thing to say.
抱歉 我不应该这么说
It's all right.
没事
I'll file it away with all the other shit things you've said.
我会把你说得错话归档处理
So how do you think the weekend's going so far
所以你对这个周末如何评分
on a scale of bad to disastrous?
从一般糟糕到极其糟糕
Hey, Eddie.
埃迪
No. No,
没有 没有
you're not interrupting anything.
你没有打断什么
No.
不
Oh, I've got a horrible feeling they're in the car.
我有种糟糕的预感 鞋在车里
Joe's lost one of his trainers.
乔丢了一只鞋
I think we've got his spares? Yeah, they are.
我们有备用的吧 有是有
They're in the car, I could smell them on the way here.
但在车里 我在路上闻到了味道
We've got one and he's a bit upset, asking for special trainers.
我们给他穿了另一只 但他有点难过 他就要那几双
Just wondered what he means
我不知道他什么意思
or how I can persuade him that shoes are just as good.
或者说 我应该怎么和他解释这只鞋也很好
It'll be fine, I'm sure.
没事的 我保证
All right, thanks for letting me know,
好的 谢谢你告诉我
Eddie. Just leave it with me.
埃迪 我先挂了
I'll speak to you in a bit.
我一会打给你
All right, bye.
好的 拜拜
I mean, he won't settle if he doesn't have his trainers.
如果他没穿上合适的鞋 就会一直焦虑不安
Not once the idea's in his head. You know what he's like.
他一贯如此 你了解他的
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, we should go.
是的 我们要去看一下
Eddie'll have a nightmare otherwise.
否则埃迪没法处理
It's a good job we didn't unpack. Yeah, exactly.
这是一份我们无法卸下的工作 是的
Stop the car.
停车
What?
什么
Stop the car.
停车
I thought we were... I thought we were in a rush to get home!
我还以为我们急着回家
We are. We are. Just... Deadlines just do it for me.
没错 没错 至少就当为我吧
I was the same at school.
我在学校也是如此
All right.
好吧
Now you're starting to worry me.
现在你开始担心我了
Well, as the old proverb goes,
有句俗话说
"The couple that shag in the car
"车里的那对做♥爱♥的夫妇"
"Make light work of the relationship shit."
"其实俩人关系岌岌可危"
Not sure we're quite there yet, are we?
我不确定 我们是不是这样
Ralph!
拉尔夫
Ralph! Hang on a bit.
拉尔夫 等等
Can I have a word?
能借步说句话吗
Oh, here, take that. Payment for today,
拿着 今天的报酬
in case the pair of you want to go for a drink or anything.
如果你们想出去喝一杯或怎么样
You don't want to come, do you?
你不一起吗
Ha! No, no, you're all right.
对 没错
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Nice to meet you, love. Come here.
很高兴见到你 亲爱的 过来
If it does get serious
如果事态变严重
and you need another bloke to talk to, I can be that bloke.
你想找个人倾诉 那你可以找我
Right.
好的
You know, condoms and all that. Right.
你了解安全套这类的 没错
Cos if you're too embarrassed to buy 'em, I can do it.
因为如果你觉得买♥♥它太尴尬的话 我可以代劳
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表