剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
The gap between Joe and
乔和其他孩子的隔阂
the other kids is growing. He's different.
越来越大了 他和别人不一样
The question is whether Joe can handle this school any more.
但问题是 乔能否再适应这所学校
Dad, I have a new life in Manchester.
爸爸 我在曼城有新的生活了
New maybe. I doubt it's a life.
可能是新的 我都怀疑有没有这回事
I'm not going to leave till I've got you two back together again.
我哪也不去 直到帮助你俩冰释前嫌 再续前缘
Guess what? We're engaged!
猜猜怎么着了 我们订婚了
Let him do the interview but please,
让他面试吧 但是拜托
Maurice, don't give him the job.
莫里斯别让他通过
Ok, ok.
行 行
We're going to find a
我们打算
school for him that's a bit more specialist.
给他找个更适合他的学校
We've always needed other people. You saw that before I did.
我们需要他人 这点你比我更清楚
I know. I just...
我知道 我只是
I feel like I'm losing my boy.
我感觉自己失去了儿子
For knowing that someone in this world
# 知晓世上绝望之人 #
Feels as desperate as me, and what you give is what you get.
# 岂止我一个 付出即所得 #
It doesn't matter if we never meet again
# 如果我们不再相见 也没关系 #
What we have said will always remain
# 我们曾经的承诺 永远不会消逝 #
If we get through for two minutes only
# 如果我们只拥有两秒钟 #
It will be a start!
# 这将会是新的开始 #
Joe...
乔
We can't do this today, mate.
今天不行 小兄弟
We've got a long car ride, haven't we?
我们已经出去兜过很久的风了 不是吗
But there will be music. OK?
但还是可以听歌♥的 好吗
Come on.
来吧
Oh, Joe. No. No. No. No. No!
乔 不 不 错了
I laid your new uniform out on your bed.
我已经把你的新校服放在床上了
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! We don't have time!
别 别 别 要来不及了
It's only a sweatshirt, Paul.
换件运动衫而已 保罗
Right, well, I'll get it. Get him in the car! OK.
好 我去拿 你带他上车 行
Hiya, Joe. Bet you're excited, eh?
早上好 乔 我打赌你一定很兴奋吧
Meeting all your new mates!
要去认识新的小伙伴了
No fuss, Dad. The whole idea is it's just a normal day.
别大惊小怪的 爸 今天只是再普通不过的日子了
Not making a big deal.
没什么大不了的
A normal day? First day at a special school?
普通吗 还是特殊学校的第一天
It's not a special school.
那不是个特殊学校
It's a specialist base at a mainstream primary.
只是主流小学的专家基地
Best of both worlds.
两全其美
If a school's named after a tree,
以树命名的学校
people are going to join the dots.
里面的人只会玩连线游戏
That's all I'm saying.
我是这个意思
We don't want to make him anxious.
我们不想让他太紧张
All right? Oh. Right. How's that going?
好吗 好 那边怎么样
It's just an acquaint day, to settle him in.
今天先让他熟悉一下 安顿好他
They settled me in at Keswick
他们把我安顿在凯西克
Tech with a Chinese burn and a dead leg.
当时我胳膊还烧着 腿也折了
See ya, Maurice.
再见 莫里斯
Right...
好了
Morning, Mary Poppins. Not funny.
早上好 魔法保姆 不好笑
Music walk, then school.
先音乐漫步 再去学校
No, not, today, mate, that's changed.
不 今天不行 小兄弟 不一样了
Remember? We talked about it.
还记得吗 我们之前谈过的
Music walk.
音乐漫步
I do it. Then school.
我先做了 再去学校
We're in a bit of a rush, love.
我们时间有点赶 亲爱的
No! No! Joe! Joe! Leave the door.
不 不 乔 乔 别开门
Eh! Eh! Eh! Leave the door, Joe.
别开门 乔
Pull over.
靠边停车吧
And what you give is what you get
# 付出即所得 #
And what you give is what you get.
# 付出即所得 #
Morning.
早上好
Just one thing.
我只说一件事
It's not the way to school.
这不是去学校的路
It's not...the way...to my...school.
这 不是 去 我学校 的路
Do you remember, love?
你还记得吗 亲爱的
We showed you.
我们告诉你了
It's going to be new.
我们去新的学校
And it's going to be a bit strange for a while.
刚开始会有点陌生
It's not the way to my school.
这不是去我学校的路
It's not the way to school.
这不是去我学校的路
I promise you it is, mate.
我向你保证确实是 小兄弟
Just one thing - it's not the way to my school.
我只说一件事 这不是去我学校的路
Strange Little Girl, where are you going?
# 奇怪的小女孩 你要去哪里 #
Just one thing.
我只说一件事
It's not the way to my school.
这不是去我学校的路
Strange Little Girl, where are you going?
# 奇怪的小女孩 你要去哪里 #
We're going to have to do the book again.
我们得再给他看看那本书
There's Mrs Hankin. And then you at your old school.
这是汉金太太 这是你 在以前的学校
And then this is your new school.
这是你的新学校
Can you remember what that one's called?
你还记不记得叫什么名字
Can I remember what it's called?
我还记不记得叫什么名字
Come on, that doesn't count as an answer.
拜托 这不算答案
Remember the name of your new school?
记不记得新学校的名字
Germ Free Adolescents.
《无菌青少年》
I wish!
我倒希望是
X-Ray Spex. 1978.
X线透视器 1978年
The name of your new school is...?
你的新学校的名字是
Let me see now...
让我想想
Pear Tree Primary.
梨树小学
My today school.
我今天的学校
Mm-hmm, that's right.
对了
It's a school where you'll get
在这所学校里
a bit more help with the things you find hard.
你会在遇到困难的地方得到更多帮助
And there'll be other
里面的小朋友
children that find things a bit difficult too.
也觉得那些事情有点难
I do like it, don't I?
我要喜欢 对吗
You will like it. Yeah. I'm sure you will.
你会喜欢的 我保证
Good luck.
祝你好运
So, Ralph. Why do you want to stop being a lollipop man?
那么拉尔夫 为什么你不想当交通纠察员了
I've got plans. I want to meet people.
我有规划 我想认识其他人
I think you'd meet more
我觉得你当交通纠察员
people as a lollipop man than you will here.
会比在这里认识的人要多
All I can offer is me and the Chuckle Brothers.
在这里 你只能认识到我 以及查克兄弟
Do you have any interest in brewing?
你对酿酒有兴趣吗
No, not really.
其实没有
Well, that's good too.
也行
I don't want some home-brew
我不想聘用家酿酒的业余员工
amateur dipping his immersion coil in my mash tun.
只会在把他的浸泡线圈放到我的麦芽桶里
All I want is someone clean, punctual and hard-working.
我需要的是一个干净 守时 以及勤奋的人
Yeah. Me too.
我也是
You know, er, your mum won't like you working here, don't you?
你妈妈不希望你在这里工作 你明白吗
Got nothing to do with her.
这和她没什么关系
No. No. No, I don't suppose it has.
不 不 是没什么关系
Arms through.
手臂穿过来
Good lad. Bobby Dazzler.
棒极了 小明星
OK, just take your arms out.
好 把手臂穿出来
That's it. No, we'll just spin it round.
就是这样 不 只需要转过来就可以了
Joe? Not the whole thing.
乔不需要脱下来
All right, OK! Just calm down.
好 好 冷静一点
I am calm. Aren't we, Joe?
我很冷静 对不对 乔
There we go! Arms through.
来吧 手臂穿出来
Hello. Oh!
你们好
Hello, Joe.
你好 乔
Sorry we're a bit late.
抱歉 我们迟到了
It's fine. Joe? You ready to come through?
没关系 乔 准备好了跟我走吧
Like that. Watch.
像这样 看
Good morning, Joe.
早上好 乔
What do you think, Joe? Where do you think that might go?
你觉得怎么样 乔 你觉得这块要放到哪
Get ready to throw.
准备好要扔了
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表