剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
Do you ever think you're
难道你没意识到你已经气到
going mad and you've got everything wrong?
把所有事都搞砸了吗
And as for your actual feelings, I'm just going to have to guess?
关于你真正的心思 还得靠我来猜 是吗
Well, don't guess too hard, cos you might just get them right.
别猜得太费劲了 因为你可能猜对了
Are we sorted? Will you marry me? What?!
问题都解决了吗 你愿意嫁给我吗 什么
I've volunteered to help out at a primary school.
我自愿去一所小学帮忙
You're the only person I've told.
我只告诉了你一个人
Why don't you stay? Well, it'd be hard to move now
你留下过夜好了 反正也寸步难移了
I've made myself comfy in this Slough of Despond.
我在这个"绝境"中待得还挺舒服的
We never talk about it.
我们从来没讨论过这事
I don't want to talk about it. I wanted to bury it.
我不想说 我只想埋在心底
And bury us along with it.
顺便把我们也一起埋了吧
I was woken up at 4am by your screams and anguished cries
# 凌晨四点 我被你的尖叫和痛哭吵醒 #
Your mother was singing in the bathroom
# 你的母亲在房♥中唱起了歌♥ #
"She will never be my child"
# "她绝对不是我的孩子" #
Oh, baby talks in her sleep so loud
# 宝贝大声说着梦话 #
We're living four flights up
# 我们转了四次航♥班♥ #
But I swear right now it feels like underground
# 但我现在却感觉像身处地下 #
You have absolutely no common sense
# 你真是不喜欢按常理出牌 #
Yes, I know that's your charm
# 可那正是你的魅力所在 #
You spend the whole day on the phone
# 你拿着电♥话♥聊了一整天 #
You say well, it helps you stay calm
# 你说那能让你保持冷静 #
You cling to my arm, Yes, I know that's your charm
# 你紧紧靠着我的臂膀 没错 我知道那正是你的魅力 #
You got a light, mate?
有火吗 哥们儿
No.
没有
Well, then could you give me some peace
# 我想让你给我一点清净 #
You say, "Well, maybe for a while"
# 你说 "好吧 那就一会儿" #
Sometimes, you know, you could almost be a child
# 有时候你就像个孩子 #
Oh, must you tell me all your secrets
# 你跟我分享了你的所有秘密 #
When it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing
# 了解之前 很难相爱 #
We're living four flights up
# 我们转了四次航♥班♥ #
But I swear right now it feels like underground
# 但我现在却感觉像身处地下 #
You are your own worst enemy
# 你是自己最大的敌人 #
So don't expect my sympathy
# 所以别期待我的同情 #
Oh, go back to your mother's house
# 回到你妈妈的房♥子里去吧 #
And cry your little heart out
# 好好地大哭一场 #
We're living four flights up
# 我们转了四次航♥班♥ #
But I swear right now it feels like underground.
# 但我现在却感觉像身处地下 #
Morning.
早上好
Mine's a full English, since you're asking.
既然你开口问了 我要份英式早餐
It's all right in here, isn't it?
这里面挺好的 是吧
You've found yourself a perfect little escape hatch.
你给自己找了个完美的小小安全舱
Cos let me tell you, son, there's nothing but grief out there,
要我来说 小子 外面都是满满的伤心事
and its follow up, Grief Two.
而且它还穷追不舍 伤心二号♥
You've got everything you need right here.
你需要的东西在这儿都有了
And I won't tell anybody if you don't.
如果没有 我也不会告诉别人
What was Grandad doing here?
外公来这儿干什么
What was Grandad doing here?
外公来这儿干什么
You gotta move it to prove it.
你要用行动证明自己
Move it to prove it.
用行动证明自己
Come on.
跟我来
Well, it seems so real
# 看起来那么真实 #
I like running at night. That's all there is to it.
我喜欢在晚上跑步 就这么简单
Is there a law against it? - Depends which shorts you're wearing.
有哪条法律不允许吗 主要是看你穿哪种短裤
Dad, the reason you're running at night is cos you're holed up
爸 正是因为你在白天躲在这里 所以才在
in here during the day.
晚上去跑步
You're hiding. We know who you're hiding from.
你在逃避 我们都知道你在逃避谁
Oh, do we? I'm saying Louise in the dining room
是吗 要我说 肯定是餐厅里
with the lead piping.
修管道的露易丝
We know you asked her to marry you and we know she said no.
我们都知道你向她求婚了 而且她拒绝了
How do you know? Ralph told Eddie.
你怎么知道的 拉尔夫跟埃迪说的
Does everyone know? No, no.
所有人都知道了吗 不 没有
I don't think the Polish lads know. They do, actually.
我估计波兰小伙子不知道 实际上 他们知道
Oh, well, then just us and Ralph and the Polish lads.
那就是只有我们和拉尔夫 还有波兰人知道
And we told Rebecca cos she was worried about you.
我们还跟丽贝卡说了 因为她有点担心你
And I asked Nicola for advice.
我还问了妮可拉 向她讨建议来着
OK, so just us, Ralph, Rebecca, Nicola and the Polish lads.
好吧 那就是只有我们 拉尔夫 丽贝卡 妮可拉 还有波兰人
Is it any wonder I'm hiding? Ah, so you are hiding!
那我还有必要躲着吗 所以你的确在逃避
Look, Dad, I know it feels like the hardest thing is to go round
爸爸 我知道你会觉得走出去 去跟她说话是
and talk to her, but
最难的事 但是
sometimes the hardest thing is the right thing.
有时候最难的事正是正确的事
Isn't that what Tony Blair said just before we invaded Iraq?
前首相布莱尔在攻打伊♥拉♥克♥之前就是这么说的
Just sort it out.
面对现实吧
It was your idea for me to go round there in the first place!
一开始就是你给我出的主意
And my last words were "Don't do anything rash."
可我最后一句话是"别太心急"
This time, go and see her and clear this up.
现在去找她 把事情说清楚
And if you feel a sudden proposal coming on,
如果你又突然想求婚了
just splash your face with cold water, right? Right.
就往自己脸上泼点冷水 好吗 好吧
So go and get dressed, then. I'll take you round now. Now?
快去换衣服吧 我这就捎你过去 现在吗
Yes, now.
对 就现在
OK, we'll put Ramesh on after Lois, Scarlet, Millie and Helena.
好了 在洛伊斯 斯卡利特 米莉和海伦娜之后 安排拉梅什
Maisie, you have settled on China In Your Hand now, have you?
梅齐 你现在选定了"掌心中国" 是吗
Cos it's too late to change your mind now.
可不能再改主意了
I am trying to concentrate
我想集中注意力
but the girls keep doing cartwheels at me.
但女孩们一直在做侧手翻打扰我
Girls! Girls! That corner is quiet space.
姑娘们 姑娘们 那个角落比较安静
Dance moves in that corner.
去那边跳
Yes, Ella? Lois said that I can't wear the blue Tshirt
怎么了 艾拉 洛伊斯说我不能穿蓝T恤
but my mum said blue brings out my eyes.
可我妈妈说蓝色衬我的眼睛
If they're looking at your T-shirt,
如果观众们老是盯着你的T恤看
you've lost the audience anyway, sweetheart.
就注意不到你了 甜心
I will have a little word with Lois and see what I can do.
我会和洛伊斯商量一下 看看能怎么解决
But if you can't sort it out,
可如果定不下来的话
then you'll both be doing it in your PE kits.
你俩就得穿运动服上场了
I thought a bit of food might help things along.
我觉得来点吃的可能会有帮助
Where do you want it? Not in here, Dad.
给你放哪儿 反正不在这儿 爸爸
We'll be doing a complete run-through in one minute!
我们等会儿彩排一遍
All right, Millcross Primary School, fame costs,
好了 米尔十字小学的各位同学 成名需要代价
and right here is where you start paying.
而你们的付出 从这里开始
Are you sure you've done enough?
你觉得准备得足够多不
I thought we were just doing crisps and nuts and drinks.
我还以为我们只有薯片 坚果和饮料
Drinks! I'm going to have to go back.
饮料 我还得再跑一趟
It looks great in there, though.
不过这儿看起来已经很不错了
Hasn't she done well? Brilliantly, yeah.
她是不是很棒 没错 太棒了
So you see, I can live a fulfilling life and still live here.
你也看到了 我能过上有意义的生活 而且一直都在过
I could set up a stage school.
我能创办一所戏剧学校
Oh, come on, guys, I was joking.
拜托 各位 只是开个玩笑
Do you really think I was being serious?
你们不会觉得我是认真的吧
You came home in a campervan the other day.
有天你回家的时候 坐的可是一辆露营车
This is wonderful, though. You've always been good with kids.
不过那也挺好的 你一向跟孩子们处得很好
Thank you. I'm just saying, it might be something
谢谢 我就是提点建议 或许你可以
you want to think about. Like teacher training?
考虑一下 去上个教师培训课程什么的
Yeah, if you like. We could do it together, maybe. What?
对 你要是愿意的话 要不咱俩一起去吧 什么
Except you're way ahead of me on that one.
除非你早就已经开始了
Volunteering in a school next year,
明年找个学校当志愿者
going on training courses. Stuart told me all about it.
上培训课 斯图尔特都告诉我了
I just mentioned it to Stuart when he was round the other day.
那天我刚好遇到斯图尔特 就跟他提了一下
It sounds great, Mum, and good for you,
听起来挺好的 妈妈 对你也是好事
but it isn't what I want to do. OK.
但不是我想做的 好吧
Any other plans you want to share with me
还有其他计划想告诉我吗
or should I just give Stuart a ring?
或者 我该给斯图尔特打个电♥话♥
I'll ask him.
我去问他好了
He's all right.
他没事的
All I mentioned was that I'd been thinking about it
我只是告诉他 我还在考虑这件事
and that I'd volunteered next term at a school.
下个学期我要去一个学校当志愿者
Just two afternoons a week. It's not a big deal.
每周就两个下午 没什么的
Well, if it's not a big deal, then why tell your ex and not me?
如果没什么的话 那你为什么告诉前夫 却不告诉我
Let me see now.
让我想想啊
Could it be because you're so stuck in your own head
有没有可能是因为 你太过于沉浸在自己的事情里
you're not listening to anyone else?
不肯听其它人的话呢
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表