剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah. Yeah, it does.
明白
Yeah.
那就好
I mean, I still think we were right to show it.
我始终觉得我们拿去展示是对的
I just didn't think it'd be that tough.
我只是没想到会这么煎熬
Right, so you admit that you're wrong,
是啊 所以你承认你做错了
but you're glad you showed it.
却庆幸自己拿去展示了
Classic.
说得真好
I'm saying that...
我是说...
I'm saying that watching it at the health centre made me get it.
我是说 在健康中心的时候我明白了
I get how you feel.
我明白了你的感受
No, you don't, you don't, you don't get how I feel.
不 你没有 你不明白
I know we're supposed to embrace Joe's autism and promote it
我知道我们应该接受乔的自闭症并改善它
and-and-and claim that it's just...
和别人说这只是...
it's a different way of being human.
只是另一种作为人类的方式
It is a different way of being human.
这本来就是另一种作为人类的方式
And he's wonderful.
而且他棒极了
He is. And he's settled into his school.
他是很棒 而且他在学校里已经适应了
And he-he draws, and he paints and he writes stuff, and...
他会画画 会描绘 他会写东西 而且...
and people like him.
而且大家都喜欢他
But does that mean that I
但因为这些
have to pretend that his autism isn't a burden?
我就得假装他的自闭症不是一种负担吗
Something that he is going to have to carry through his life?
而这种负担是他要承受一辈子的
Does that mean that I wouldn't wish it away if I could?
难道如果我有能力的话 我不想让他变好吗
His autism isn't an optional extra, Paul. It's part of Joe.
他的自闭症不是道选择题 这已经是他身体里的一部分了
It's part of who he is.
这部分不可或缺地造就了他
Yeah, and I hate it, Alison!
是啊 但我讨厌这样 艾莉森
That's what Nicola's film reminded me of.
妮可拉的录像总是提醒我这个
I love Joe, I do, but I hate his autism.
我爱乔 我真的爱他 但我讨厌他的自闭症
I hate it.
我讨厌它
So you hate part of Joe.
所以你也讨厌了一部分的乔
The part that makes his life harder.
那部分让他的人生更加艰难
But it's the part that makes him who he is.
也造就了独一无二的自己
It's Joe.
他就是乔
Your son!
是你的儿子
Wow. That's quite a statement.
可真是一个价格不菲的庞然大物
Yeah. Two fingers would've been cheaper.
是啊 胜利的手势也显得太廉价了
It's great, isn't it? I take
这个很棒吧 我猜
it this has got something to do with Stuart?
这事儿一定跟斯图尔特有关吧
Yeah, I'm going to work for him!
是啊 我打算去他那里上班
He says that I can keep it or I can do it up and sell it.
他说我可以开 或者收拾一下给卖♥♥了
And if I do a good job he's going to put another one my way.
如果我工作做得好 他再给我换一辆
You're going to work for Stuart?
你要为斯图尔特工作吗
Ah, this just gets better.
我才刚刚好一点
Paul.
保罗
Come on, Dad, stop being so negative!
别这样 爸爸 别这么消极
It's everything I've ever dreamed of!
这些都是我梦寐以求想要的东西
What you got there, Becky, is an entry level vehicle.
小卡 给你的是一辆入门级的车
It's got a couple of dents, few miles on the clock, but,
它有一些刮痕 只跑了几英里 不过
then again, haven't we all?
大家都是这么起步的
I had a blue Type 2 Danbury on the lot last week.
上周我在停车场有辆蓝色的二型丹伯里
Literally beating them off with a shitty stick.
不夸张的说 用根破棍子就能秒杀他们
Literally? Yeah.
不夸张吗 是啊
It's like a car and a house and a job all rolled into one.
这就好像车子房♥子还有工作都合为一体
I could go anywhere. I could sleep in it. Cook in it.
我可以去任何地方 我可以在里面睡觉 还能在里面做饭
Comes with a chef, does it?
那还得带上一个厨师 不是吗
Ha-ha. I could take mates to festivals.
我可以载朋友们去节日派对
Lose your life going too fast on the way home.
然后在回家的路上超速失去生命
Is it insured?
它上保险了吗
Fully comp.
全险
Does that mean yes? I think that's yes!
那就是说有保险了 我就当作是了
I mean, it cost an arm
在她的年龄 是要承担大花销
and a leg to insure it at her age, but, er,
来负担♥保♥险 但是
can't cut corners, eh, Paul, when it comes to family?
当这关系到家人时 保罗 可不能敷衍了事是吧
No.
是啊
Especially if you've put them in a death trap in the first place.
特别是 如果最初你就让他们陷入危险的境地
It is mad, Rebecca. You do understand that, don't you?
这太疯狂了 丽贝卡 你明白的 对吗
What your dad's saying is that if it's what you want for now,
你♥爸♥爸想说的是 如果这正是你现在想要的
go for it.
就去做吧
If you can't go mad at your age, when can you?
如果你在这个年纪不能疯狂 那什么时候可以呢
I don't know why I bother.
我不知道我为什么自寻烦恼
Come on, Joe, let's go! You steer, I'll do the pedals!
走吧 乔 我们去玩 你来驾驶 我来踩刹车
Joking!
开个玩笑
She just needed something to do, Paul.
她只是想找点事做 保罗
She looked a bit lost, to be honest.
她看起来有点迷茫 说实话
Thanks for your parenting tips, Stuart.
谢谢你的育儿提示 斯图尔特
Well, I've had some experience.
是啊 我有一些经验
You have! Yeah, how many is it now?
你有 现在还剩多少
Five. Six?
五条还是六条
Paul. No. No. It's fair enough.
保罗 别说了 没错
I've always had high testosterone.
我总是荷尔蒙过剩
It's like a condition. You know there's actually a word for it?
这就像一种病 你知道它有确切的名字吗
There is indeed.
确实有
Look, I just thought she
听着 我只是觉得
might need a bit of a project to keep her
当她想明白自己想要什么的时候之前
occupied while she works out what she wants to do.
可能需要一点点工作来忙碌起来
She's going to university!
她应该要去上大学的
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
What, you don't really
干嘛 你不会真的
think she's going to stick at this, do you?
觉得她会坚持下去的吧
Working for me? What, kid her age, with her brains?
替我工作 以她这个年龄 这个脑子 怎么可能
No chance.
不可能的
You-You don't know that.
你不知道呢
Yeah, I do.
不 我知道
Look, I may not have certificates,
我可能没有那么高学历
but I'm a great judge of people.
但我见识过了很多人
I mean, I-I chose Alison, didn't I?
我选了艾莉森 不是吗
If she doesn't go to university,
如果她没有去上大学
is it really the end of the world?
难道就是世界末日了吗
I mean, look at us three. We turned out all right.
你看看我们三个 我们不也挺好的吗
You fell out with her.
你和她争吵
That's why she's out there now in a death trap.
那就是她现在固执到死的原因
You sort it out. I'm off to work.
你自己解决吧 我要去上班了
What? Right now? Hang on. Hang on.
什么 现在吗 等等
Look, Stuart, it's lovely to
斯图尔特 我很高兴
see you and everything, but... Yeah, you, too.
能见到你 但是... 我也是
You go up to go right.
往上推你就能往右了
You all right? You and Paul seem a bit...
你还好吗 你和保罗看起来有一点...
It's not great, no.
不太好 一点也不
What did I used to do to cheer you up?
我以前总做什么来让你心情好来着
I don't think that's an option.
现在可不一定有用
The last time you cheered me up we ended up with Rebecca.
上次你让我心情好的时候 最后是因为丽贝卡
Oh, yeah!
好像是
Thanks for sticking up for her.
谢谢你为她辩护
Sometimes it takes someone from
你知道 有的时候
outside the family to point out the obvious, you know?
置身于这个家庭之外的人才能旁观者清
Yeah, I do. It's never been you before today!
是啊 以前你从来没这样过
Look, Rebecca's bound to go to university.
听着 丽贝卡是注定要去上大学的
You're her mum, and you should've gone.
你是她的妈妈 你本应该去的
Thanks.
谢谢
And I'm sorry that, you know,
我很抱歉
I put the kibosh on all that by getting you up the stick.
当初让你怀孕 让你不得不放弃上学
I could still go to university now.
我现在还能去上大学
You could, yeah.
是啊 你可以的
Not right away.
不是现在
But I've-I've volunteered to help out at a primary school
但我已经志愿下个学期去
in Manchester next term.
曼彻斯特的一所小学帮忙了
So, see how that goes, and then maybe do a course,
所以去看看怎么样 也许学习一个专业
teacher training or something.
教师培训 或者其他别的
Volunteering? I don't get it.
志愿者 我不太理解
Yeah, no, I didn't think you would.
你当然不懂 我不指望你懂
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表