剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
Are you pissed off with me because I've made some plans and not
你是因为我做了一些决定没有告诉你而生气
told you or because you don't
还是因为你认为
think I should be making any plans at all?
我什么决定都不能做
I don't know. Maybe Stuart knows.
我不知道 或许斯图尔特知道
Well, for what it's worth, Stuart thinks I should just be
不管怎样 斯图尔特认为我应该
popping out another baby and then I'd have something to do.
再生一个孩子 这样我就有事干了
You can put your mind to rest on that score.
你确实可以专心在那件事上
That's the last thing I want for us.
这是我最不希望的
When did you change your mind?
你什么时候改了主意
You don't want another child, Alison,
你不想再生了 艾莉森
and I don't want another child.
我也不想
So what does it matter when I changed my mind?
所以 这和我什么时候改变主意有什么关系
Is it that you don't want another child or you just don't want
你是不想再要一个孩子 还是只是不想
another child with me? See, now you're putting words in my mouth.
跟我再生一个孩子 看吧 现在是你在曲解我的意思
Because somebody has to! You're not telling me anything.
因为总得有人试着理解 你什么话都不肯说清楚
Just to see if you glow in the dark
# 只想知道你是否会在夜里发光 #
How much trouble are we in here, Paul?
现在我们到底有多少问题 保罗
Cos the other day you were telling me that you hated Joe's autism
有天你告诉我 你讨厌乔的自闭症
and now this, so I...
而现在又这样 所以我...
Let's not blame Joe for the fact that we don't want another kid.
咱们别把不想再要孩子这件事牵扯到乔
Oh, right. OK.
好吧 好的
Who shall we blame?
那应该怪谁
It's us, Alison. Blame us.
我们 艾莉森 怪我们
You gotta move it to prove it.
你要用行动证明自己
Move it to prove it.
用行动证明自己
I'm not going to run out of petrol if I drive up
如果我开到前门去
to the front door, you know?
不会用光汽油的 你知道吧
How would it look if she saw you dropping me off?
如果她看到是你载我过来 会怎么想
Like I was dropping you off. No, like I'd brought... backup,
就觉得是我送你一程呗 不 她会觉得我... 找了后援
like it was a big deal.
就好像这是件大事似的
If I walk up, it can look like I just happened to be passing
如果我走过去 就看起来我只是碰巧路过
and casually dropped by.
顺便去拜访一下
Whatever you say, Dad.
随便你 老爸
I'm coming with you.
我和你一起去
Do you remember when we
你还记得以前
used to play cards with your mum and dad? Yeah.
我们和你♥爸♥妈一起打牌吗 记得
What was it called, that game?
那个游戏叫什么
It was like... bridge, but working class.
有点像... 桥牌 但更接地气点
Solo. Solo!
梭罗 梭罗
Yeah, no, that was it.
对 没错 就是这个
And your mum would always have a glass of wine.
你妈妈总是会喝一杯酒
Just the one.
只喝一杯
And if I ever poured her another glass she'd go, "Oh, no." Yeah.
我要是给她再倒一杯 她就会说"不要了" 是啊
I remember one night
我记得有天晚上
I must've drunk the rest of that bottle cos I was well gone,
我喝掉了剩下了一整瓶 因为我感觉好极了
but I said, erm...
但是我说...
I said, "You've got great self-control."
我说 "你自控能力很强"
And do you know what she said?
你知道她说什么吗
She said...
她说...
"If I get drunk, Paul, then the truth might come pouring out.
"我要是喝醉了 保罗 就会开始说实话了
"And once it starts, it might never stop."
一旦开始 可能就停不下来了"
Well, that's just a mum thing.
这是母亲情结吧
Every mum feels like that from time to time.
每个母亲多少都会有这种感觉的
That's how I feel.
我就是这种感觉
I feel like I've opened the door on us and...
我觉得我开了先河
And all the bad stuff's just...
各种坏事就开始
It's pouring out and...
往外涌
...I can't make it stop.
我没法让它停下
There, that's why I didn't want to talk about it.
这就是我不想谈的原因
Bad stuff like what? Let's just get the drinks.
什么样的事 赶快拿酒吧
Let's get the day done and get back to the school.
我们赶快把这一天过完然后回学校吧
No, no, no. Come on. At least I tell you my feelings.
不 不 不 拜托 至少我把自己的感受告诉你了
Why don't you try and tell me yours?
你为什么不能试着也告诉我呢
I just want to run away. From what?
我只想逃离 逃离什么
From this. From this, all this. From everything.
逃离这里 这些事 这一切 所有的事情
Let's just get the drinks.
我去拿酒了
Don't you don't think I want to run away?
你觉得我就不想逃离吗
Don't you think I get scared of all this stuff?
你觉得我就不害怕吗
Fine. Don't let me have any feelings of my own.
好 我不能有自己的感受
Yours are much more important. I’m not saying that.
你的更重要 我不是这个意思
I had a child when I was 18.
我十八岁开始当母亲
I've been frightened every day since.
从那之后我一直很害怕
And then you came along and you made everything less terrifying.
你的出现让一切都变得没那么可怕了
Until now.
直到现在
Now you're scaring me because the man I knew...
现在你让我害怕了 因为我曾认识的那个人...
The man I know...
我认识的那个人...
It's like you're disappearing in front of my eyes.
好像你在我面前渐渐失去自我一样
It's because we live separately,
因为我们完全分开生活
Alison. We're living separate lives.
艾莉森 我们过着两个生活
It's because of Joe. But we agreed on that.
是因为乔 我们不是说好了吗
But it's more than just being in different cities!
但是这不仅是在不同城市而已
And... And being apart, it's confirmed something I think
还有... 不在一起 这正好证实了我们
deep down that we both already knew.
心中都清楚的事实
No, don't, don't say this, Paul.
不 别这么说 保罗
Don't.
别这样
Look, it doesn't take two of us to do this.
听着 这件事不需要两个人
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
We're separate, Alison. No. We are.
我们分居吧 艾莉森 是的
I think we just need to be honest about it now.
我觉得我们应该诚实面对这个问题
Hello?
喂
What?
什么
Right, fourth emergency service at your disposal.
四级紧急服务人员来了
What's the problem?
怎么了
Can we leave off the hide and seek now?
我们能不能不要捉迷藏了
I'm running out of energy.
我没精力了
I think the words you're looking for are,
我觉得你该说的是
"I've been expecting you, Mr Bond."
"我一直在等你 邦德先生"
Maurice, we both know that deep down
莫里斯 我们内心深处都知道
you didn't really want to marry me, did you? Hang on a sec!
你不是真得想娶我 是不是 等等
No, you just panicked at the thought I was going to chuck you
不 你因为担心我会逼你
and you proposed.
你就求婚了
I've known a lot of men respond to panic by proposing.
我知道好多通过求婚来面对恐慌的男人
It never ends well. How many men, exactly?
结果一向不好 多少这样的男人
It's not important.
不是重点
Next time, why not just ask me how I'm feeling?
下一次 为什么不问问我的感受呢
Or tell me how you're feeling or tell me you're worried.
或者告诉我你什么感受 或者告诉我你很担心
Just don't ask me to marry you.
别向我求婚
You could at least pretend to be flattered.
你至少可以装作自己很受宠若惊吧
Why? I knew it wasn't coming from the right place.
为什么 我知道这不是发自内心的
It'd be fair to say that short of kidnapping Ralph,
可以说除了绑♥架♥拉尔夫以外
proposing was just about the worst thing you could've done.
求婚是你能做的最坏的事情了
Right! Right.
好 好吧
So it's not a "No" Then?
那也就是说答案不是"不"喽
I don't want to marry you, Maurice.
我不想嫁给你 莫里斯
But I would, to coin a phrase, like to knock about with you.
但是我愿意重新开始 和你互相了解
Clean slate, day one.
全新开始 第一天
How about it?
怎么样
Good. Great. Day one?
好 好 第一天吗
Good.
好
Great.
太好了
Is it underneath the willow tree
# 它在我一直梦着的 #
That I've been dreaming of?
# 柳树之下吗 #
Just a touch more expression, Bill, I think.
我觉得感情可以再投入些 比尔
There you go, Ramesh. Perfect fit.
给你 拉梅什 太合适了
It is a realistic hat.
这是个真帽子
But I would rather not dress up as a magician.
我不想穿成魔术师
I've a lounge suit at home. I'll get it this afternoon.
我家里有个西服 我下午去拿
A lounge suit? OK.
西服吗 好
Joe, how about you?
乔 你呢
I'm going to dress up as Joe.
我要穿成乔
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表