剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
We can find there going to be more specialists.
我想应该还会有其他的特殊学校
The nearest specialist
还没招满的最近的一所
school that's got a space is in Manchester.
就在曼彻斯特了
If you want to stay over with me, the offer's there.
如果你们想待在我家 没问题的
Might be worth trying to get back together.
也许值得尝试再一次复合
I'm seeing someone.
我在和别人约会了
I'm not going to get stuck here.
我不会继续待在这里的
Another few weeks isn't going to kill us, is it?
再多几周也没什么影响 对吧
I've just seen Sophie's Mark
我刚才看到了索菲家的马克
have a meltdown that'll make your hair curl.
崩溃的样子 会让你不寒而栗
Joe isn't Mark, though.
但乔不是马克
Not yet he's not, no.
还不是 他还不是
So, Ralph knows? Not that it's cancer, no.
所以拉尔夫知道么 不知道是癌症
Let me help. At least let me drive you to the hospital.
让我帮忙吧 起码让我送你到医院
No, no, no!
不 不 不
I can feel the earth begin to move
# 我感觉到 大地开始颤抖 #
I hear my needle hit the groove
# 我细听到 唱针拍打唱片 #
And spiral through another day
# 脚尖旋转 跃进第二天 #
I hear my song begin to say
# 我听到我的歌♥ 开始传唱 #
Kiss me where the sun don't shine
# 于背对阳光处 亲吻我 #
The past was yours
# 历史是你们的篇章 #
But the future's mine
# 但未来是我的舞台 #
You're all out of time
# 时光的洪流将你们淹没 #
I don't feel too steady on my feet
# 我感觉到 步履不稳 #
I feel hollow, I feel weak
# 我感觉到 空虚无助 #
Passion fruit and holy bread...
# 情人果 圣餐饼 #
Good morning! Good morning!
早上好 早上好
Did you sleep all right, Joe? Yeah slept all right.
昨晚睡得好吗 乔 昨晚睡得很好
Here's the kitchen.
这是厨房♥
All... in place.
一切...井井有条
Living room.
客厅
All still here.
都还是原来的样子
Oh, look!
看
There's Kim.
这有金姆
And Kanye.
还有卡内
Where's Baby Emily?
埃米莉小宝宝在哪里
Hi, Joe. There's Baby Emily!
嗨 乔 埃米莉小宝宝在这
Hard to get to know, but impossible to forget.
难以深入了解 但倒也难以忽视
Don't be late for work, Ralph. No.
上班别迟到了 拉尔夫 不会的
I might be late tonight so there's a cottage pie in the fridge.
我今晚可能会迟点回来 冰箱里有土豆馅肉饼
You can microwave it. 8 minutes on 750.
用微波炉加热 七百五十瓦加热八分钟就可以了
I've written it down. I know.
我已经写下来了 我知道了
And don't let Maurice boss you about too much.
别让莫里斯老使唤你
Whoa, great view.
哇 景色真棒
Tidier than normal.
比往常更加整洁
Something tells me Mum's got time on her hands.
我感觉妈妈有的是时间
I can confirm I do all my own housework.
我能证明我的活都是我自己干的
He's lying. He's got a Puerto Rican houseboy that does for him.
他在说谎 他让一个波多黎各家政人员打扫的
There's an image I'll have to live with till my dying day.
我已经能想象得到接下来的生活场景了
Well, enjoy tonight. Why? What's happening? The gig,
祝今晚玩得开心 为什么 有什么事 演出
Sophie and her boy. You said you'd take them.
索菲还有她男朋友 你说过你会带他们去的
Oh, yeah, that. Don't let them down.
对 我记起来了 别让他们失望
Well, obviously, I won't.
当然不会
Joe? Is he still there? Joe, I'll see you tomorrow.
乔 他还在这吗 乔 明天见
And then, listen, when we come back on Friday,
听着 因为你表现得非常棒
because you've been so brilliant,
所以我们星期五回来的时候
I'm going to get you a great big present. How about that?
我打算送你一份超棒的礼物 怎么样
The school said we weren't to bribe him.
学校建议我们不要贿赂他
What do you want, Joe? Anything at all. Anything you like.
你想要什么 乔什么都可以 你喜欢的都行
A goat. Ah, what kind of coat?
一只山羊 哪种外套
No. A goat. With horns.
不 一只山羊 有角的
Good luck with that. Bye!
祝你好运 再见
Why aren't you at the hospital?
你怎么不去医院
It's Mum's first chemo!
这是妈妈第一次化疗
Hang on. You know? You're not supposed to know.
等等 你知道了 你怎么会知道
When did she tell you?
她什么时候告诉你的
I read the letter from the hospital. I'm not thick.
我看到了医院的来信 我又不傻
Right. Well, your mum thinks you don't know. She wants you there.
好吧 那你妈妈觉得你还毫不知情 她需要你
She told me not to go.
她叫我别去
You don't understand women, do you?
你不了解女人 对吧
Eh, you better be right about this.
你最好比我更了解
Have you seen James this morning?
你早上看到詹姆斯吗
No. I heard the door go earlier.
没有 我听到他很早就出门了
He must've gone into town.
他肯定是到镇上去了
Oh, hey, if you and him fancy a shift tonight, they'll need you.
店里应该缺人 你和他最好今晚能上班
I've got to take Sophie and her lad to that gig.
我会带索菲和她孩子去看演出
Try and look a bit cheerier about it, will you?
你会试着开心一点的 对吧
You haven't seen Mark when he goes off on one.
你是没见过马克苦大仇深的样子
I'm just going to have to do a bit of dad dancing, aren't I?
我还打算跳中老年舞呢
Eh? Create a diversion.
分散下注意力
So, we'll do your IV steroids and your anti-sickness first
我们先来检查一下你的IV类固醇和抗病情况
and you'll have some tablets to take home.
然后带些药片回去服用
You know you're allowed to bring someone to be with you.
你知道允许家人陪同的吧
Yes. I can feel a space. Just here.
我知道 我感觉这里有空隙 就这
It doesn't feel tight enough. All right. Let's have another go.
还不够紧 好 我再调一下
That better? Well, no.
这样好点了吗 没有
But at least it finally feels like it's on right.
但至少感觉位置对了
They always give me the awkward ones, I don't know why.
他们总给我安排奇奇怪怪的病人 不知道为什么
All right?
还好吗
It's like the worst ice cream headache ever.
感觉像有生以来最糟糕的冰淇淋头痛一样
Worth it to try and keep your hair, though.
值得一试 但要保持发型
Can you just confirm your name and date of birth?
请确认一下你的姓名以及出生日期
Louise Wilson. Fourth of the fourth, 196♥4♥.
露易丝·威尔逊 一九六♥四♥年四月四日
What time they fire you out of the cannon? Go away.
他们什么时候把你的暴脾气磨没了 走开
Wasn't my idea to come here, you know, it was Ralph's.
不是我想来的 是拉尔夫的主意
Ralph? You told Ralph? You bastard! You promised me.
拉尔夫吗 你告诉拉尔夫了 你这个混♥蛋♥ 你向我保证过的
I didn't tell Ralph. He worked it out for himself.
我没有告诉他 是他自己发现的
He's been reading your hospital letters.
他看过你的医院信件了
No. No chance. Ralph
不 不可能
couldn't keep a secret. Not from me. He could.
拉尔夫藏不住秘密的 他对我毫无保留 他有
Cos he has. Just go, Maurice, will you?
所以他能 走吧 莫里斯行吗
You won't know I'm here.
你就把我当作透明人
I really didn't. I thought I wouldn't know you were here.
我真的没有告诉他 你不是透明人吗
You like to keep busy, don't you?
你喜欢把时间安排得满满当当的 对吗
It's kind of your way of coping with the absence of love
这是你用来填补生活中爱和兴趣缺失
or interest in your life. I... what?
的方式 我... 什么
Can you cover my pensioners' keep-fit class this lunchtime?
午餐时间你能替我去上退休人员健身课吗
A drugs rep is trying to bribe me with lunch and opium.
一个瘾君子打算用午餐和大烟来贿赂我
No. I'm doing my presentation today.
不 我今天要做报告
About the better handling of patients on the autism spectrum.
关于如何更好地与自闭症病人相处
That's today, is it? Funny, it wasn't mentioned on the news.
是今天 对吗 很好 我之前没听说
So, you'll have to cancel your pensioners' keep-fit class.
所以你得取消退休人员健身课了
It's no great loss. Although the star jumps are amusing.
这没什么损失 虽然星星跳很有趣
These presentations of yours,
你的那些报告
do you deliver them as yourself or do you warm up for a bit
是为了自己研究用吗 还是为以后
in front of a live audience?
在大众面前演讲做准备
I'm no paediatrician, but shouldn't that be the other way round?
我不是儿科医师 但你和她的样子应该换过来吧
Becky? Are you OK? Is it Emily?
小卡 你还好吗 埃米莉怎么了
Emily's fine. Emily has nothing but love in her life.
埃米莉没事 一切安好
Emily's fine.
埃米莉没事
He walks out on me and tells me by text.
他把我甩了 还用短♥信♥通知我
I'm better than that. A text.
我不至于这么糟糕吧 用短♥信♥通知
People just find it hard
大家都觉得当面
to tell each other the truth face-to-face.
摊牌很困难
You don't.
你不会啊
I know. And look where that got me.
我知道 所以你看看我现在的处境
When Eddie left, the first thing I did was buy a bread maker.
埃迪离开的时候 我第一时间就去买♥♥了个面包机
We've already got a bread maker.
面包机早都有了
My point is it kept me busy. You need to keep busy.
我的意思是让自己充实起来 你也一样
Cry as much as you like.
想哭就哭
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表