剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
the love of your life, to cancer,
你失去了你挚爱的妻子
and now you want to jump in feet first with another woman,
现在你又想和另一个患上癌症的女人
with cancer.
扯上关系
Bloody hell, Maurice, never let it be said you don't have a type.
天啊 莫里斯 不要说你没有喜欢的类型
Just let me help. Low key, you know.
就让我来帮帮你吧 我不会说出去的
Keeping an eye on Ralph, bringing you things if you need them,
帮你照顾拉尔夫 需要的时候给你递个东西
cooking a meal, calming you down,
煮煮饭 稳定你的情绪
being on call at night if the steroids drive you doolally.
激素让你有不良反应时 我可以随叫随到
Do you fancy doing the operation while you're at it?
你在手术的时候会喜欢整个过程吗
Just let me help. At least let me drive you to the hospital.
让我帮忙吧 起码让我送你到医院
No. No. No. Jesus, Maurice, you're an irritating sod.
不要 天啊 莫里斯 你真是个讨厌的家伙
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Just stop and think what you'd be letting yourself in for, eh?
静下来好好想想 你会把自己置于什么位置
Again.
重申一遍
Cos I don't know if anyone's strong enough for that.
因为我不知道 别人是不是强大到可以承受这些
Oh, come on.
见鬼
Did you make cheese straws today?
你今天做了芝士棒吗
Rattlesnakes.
《响尾蛇》
Lloyd Cole and the Commotions, 1984.
1984年 罗伊德·科尔和暴♥动♥乐队
Yes. Where's my cheese straw?
没错 我的芝士棒呢
I didn't eat it, did I?
我没吃 对吧
Where's yours?
那你的呢
I didn't eat it, did I?
我没吃 对吧
What is it?
要做什么
Making a hat in case we're stranded here.
做个帽子以免我们被困在这里
That's it. Fold it like me.
就这样 像我这样折
That's it.
没错
What's wrong with ringing Paul? What've you got on your head?
保罗的电♥话♥怎么没打通 你们头上戴着什么
I couldn't get hold of him.
我找不到他
He has to be there for the party anyway.
不过他肯定因为派对忙不开身
Now, I can't be bailing you out all the time, you know.
不过我也不能每次都来帮你
One lift?
搭个车而已
It's both. Engagement AND leaving party.
既是订婚又是送行
So we're still humouring the happy couple,
所以我们还可以开这对情侣的玩笑吗
are we? Pair of daft kids?
这对傻孩子
Let's just go along with it for now, shall we?
现在就先进去吧 好吗
Oh. Any sign of a ring from Mr Dreamboat?
也不知道订婚先生有没有准备婚戒
Hey. All right, Superstar!
你好啊 超级明星
Hi, Joe. Look at you.
你好 乔 看看你啊
Joe's made a drawing about his new school.
乔画了一张他的新学校
Alternator, in case you're interested.
顺便说一句
You're going to need a new one.
你们可能需要个新的交流发电机
Where were you when she was ringing?
她打电♥话♥的时候你在哪
Putting the finishing touches to this breathtaking display.
刚做完这一桌让人难以抗拒的美食
School. Car. Bed. Yeah.
学校 车 床
You've nailed that one, sunshine.
画得不错 小可爱
What's he written at the bottom here? "Help me."
这下面写的什么 "帮帮我"
It was never going to be easy. We knew that.
这条路本来就不好走 我们也知道
Seems to me you didn't know it enough.
在我看来 你还了解得不够
There are people that have
我们现在给乔提供的条件
to wait years to get what we got for Joe.
有的人要等上好几年才有
What's that? Somewhere he spends half his life in a car
什么条件 一半的时间待在车上
and the other half under a desk,
另一半的时间待在书桌下
if what Paul tells me is anything to go by.
这就是保罗跟我说的必经阶段
Nobody said the journey was easy.
这条路注定艰难
If you want to stay over a couple of nights with Joe at my place,
如果你们想和乔在我家多待几晚
you know, if it helps, the offer's there.
觉得这样有帮助 没问题的
Really, Eddie? Cos that would be a great help, wouldn't it?
真的吗 埃迪 因为这样会有很大帮助 对吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I could stay over one night a week.
没错 我可以一周住上一晚
Thursdays, maybe?
周四怎么样
Don't look so worried.
不要这么担心
Just till he settles.
在他稳定下来之前
Less travelling would really help.
少些旅行会比较好
It won't be permanent.
不会是永久性的
And what about after he settles?
他稳定下来之后呢
Then it's permanent.
之后就是永久性的了
I'm joking.
开玩笑的
I'm laughing, inside.
我心里在笑
Come on. We'd be company for you.
别闹了 我们会陪你的
Who says I need company?
谁说我需要陪伴的
Really? Something you'd like to tell us? No.
真的吗 没什么要告诉我们的吗 没有
If I learn to drive, I could do a night,
我要是学开车的话 可以接受一晚
give you two some time off.
给你们两个一些时间
That'd be great.
太好了
It'd be a big change for Joe,
对乔来说 待在埃迪家
staying at Eddie's, wouldn't it?
算是个很大的变化 对吧
Well, at least we'd get to spend some time with him.
起码我们都要花些时间陪他
As it is, he doesn't see Paul at all,
现在 他根本见不到保罗
and all he sees of me is the back of my head.
他看到我的一切都在我脑袋里
You know, when the car broke down,
车第一次坏掉的时候
for the first time in like a week, we just messed about
差不多有一周 我们都乱套了
and I thought, "I miss this," And he does too.
当时我就想 "我很怀念这样" 他也一样
What about you two? You'll never see each other,
你们两个呢 都见不到对方
living 100 miles apart for most the week.
每周大部分时间都相隔一百英里
94.5.
94.5
Well, we never see each other as it is
要不我们一直都见不到面
and when we do I'm knackered from driving.
要不我总开车开得筋疲力尽
At least this way we can
起码这种办法可以让我们
make the best of the time when we are together.
好好利用在一起的时间
Say that often enough you might even believe it.
这种话说多了自己就相信了
Maybe some nights you can bring Emily to me. Joe loves her.
晚上你可以把埃米莉带来我家 乔很喜欢她
It'll help him settle in and
这样有助于他安稳下来
it'd be nice to have her with me in Manchester.
她能在曼彻斯特陪我的话 就很棒
Makes sense, eh, Nicola? Does it?
有道理 妮可拉是不是
You know what, Dad? If you want to help,
你知道吗 爸爸 如果你想帮忙
you could do a lot worse than give Rebecca driving lessons.
教丽贝卡开车也不错
Really? Would you? That'd be great.
真的吗 可以吗 太好了
I'm not sure I can. I've a lot on right now. Like what?
不确定我可以 我现在工作太多了 比如呢
I can't commit to a regular time and place, all right?
我不能保证固定的时间和地点 行吗
You're not the only one with responsibilities.
承担责任的又不是只有你一个
That's mine!
是我的
Do you see what happens when you get angry, Dad?
现在你明白 你生气的后果了吧
Open some windows. I'll check on Emily.
开窗户 我去看看埃米莉
It was Nicola's favourite.
这是妮可拉最爱吃的
Unless her favourite's burnt shit in a pan,
她爱吃烤糊的东西吗
I'm not sure that's true.
我不这么认为
What? Don't try and lighten
什么 不要企图用幽默感
things up with attempts at humour, Eddie.
挑起事端 埃迪
ATTEMPTS at humour?
企图用幽默感
I thought it'd be a nice surprise! No, no, no - a nice surprise
我以为是惊喜呢 不
would be if you were sat here with your suitcase,
你坐在这拿着行李箱等着出租车来
waiting for your taxi to arrive.
那才叫惊喜
That, Dad, would be a nice surprise!
那可真的是惊喜 爸爸
She's incredible. She slept through the whole thing.
她太厉害了 全程睡过去了
Here's the deal.
那这么说吧
If you tell me you don't want to get back together with Eddie
如果你不想和埃迪复合
then I will leave tonight.
那我今晚就离开
I don't want to get back together with Eddie.
我不想和埃迪复合
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
What've you lost?
什么找不到了
I thought my iPod was in here.
我以为我的iPod还在这里
What Dad said, when he asked that question about us, and...
爸爸问到关于我们的问题
..I hesitated.
我犹豫了
You don't have to say anything.
你不用解释的
It's all right.
没事的
Look, I hesitated because I don't know.
听着 我犹豫是因为我不知道
I don't...
我不...
..Know whether it...
..知道是不是...
..Might be worth trying
..真的值得
to get back together...
尝试着再一次...
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表