剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, hey. Uh, new DM.
你好 新任地区经理
Yes. Maya.
是的 我叫玛雅
Jonah. Hi, nice to meet you.
乔纳 嗨 很高兴见到你
Hi, nice to meet you, too.
我也是
Amy was just telling me about some
艾米刚才在和我说
of her favorite RBG dissents.
她最喜欢的RBG异议
Yep, and I said all of them, so dismissed.
对 我刚讲了我都喜欢 那么散庭
Okay.
好嘞
Amy Sosa. So nice to meet you.
艾米·索萨 很高兴见到你
You, too.
我也是
I just thought it would be a fun day
我就是觉得既然我已经接替了劳丽
to come by and meet you guys
今天这日子过来看看大家
now that I'm taking over for Laurie.
一定很有趣
She--she left kind of suddenly, huh?
她 她离职有点突然 哈?
Did that have anything to do with her, um...
你觉得这和她的
Her hobbies? You mean her coke habit?
爱好有关吗? 你是指她可♥卡♥因♥的爱好吗?
Oh, um, Iwow. That... It's okay.
我 那... 没关系
We're all talking about it. Okay.
我们都在说这件事 好的
At the last retreat, she was so coked up,
上一次休闲会上 她磕嗨了
she roundhouse kicked the CEO into the omelet station.
她一个大抡拳把CEO撞到了蛋卷站里
No. Yeah.
不是吧 没错
Did anybody get a video of that?
有人录下来了吗?
Girl, I wish!
我也希望有!
No, but seriously, it's very sad.
不 认真说 这挺惨的
Yeah, no, I really hope she gets the help she needs.
当然 我真希望她能得到需要的帮助
Aww, I left my cell phone in the garden center.
我把手♥机♥落在园艺中心了
Well, I'm just spitballing here,
我也就是顺嘴一说
but maybe you could just go in and get it?
但或许你可以进去把它拿出来?
Yeah.
当然
Haunted houses are a little loaded for me.
鬼屋对我来说有点太过了
When I was a kid,
我还是孩子的时候
my dad took me to Skele-Tony's Spook Shack,
我爸带我去了骷髅男的鬼屋
and I accidentally let go of his hand
我不小心松开了他的手
and I couldn't find my way out for 45 minutes.
迷路了四十五分钟
I ended up eating the spaghetti brains
最后为了活下去我吃了意面做的大脑
and grape eyeballs just to survive.
还有葡萄做的眼珠
So because of that traumatic snack,
所以就因为这些创伤零食
you're too scared to go into the garden center
连我们看着伊莱亚斯用彩纸装饰的园艺中心
that we saw Elias decorate with crepe paper?
你都不敢进去了?
No, no. That'd be silly.
不 不 那太傻了
Of course I can go in there.
我当然能进去
But you know what'd be easier?
但我有更简单的方法
I can check my voicemail remotely.
我可以远程接听语♥音♥信箱
Go into the store, use the phone,
走进商店 打电♥话♥
dial nine for an outside line, call my cell phone,
拨九转外线 拨我的手♥机♥号♥
press star, and then enter my password.
按星号♥键 然后输入密♥码♥
Easy peasy.
小菜一碟
I am Maya, the new DM.
我是玛雅 新的地区经理
Hi, I'm Garrett. Nice costume.
你好 我是加勒特 装扮不错哦
Yeah, we both know I just threw on the first thing
我们都知道我只是戴上了
that I found in the store, okay?
在商店里找到的第一件东西罢了 好嘛?
Yeah. Me, too.
我也是
Excuse me.
你说什么
I mean, that looks pretty elaborate.
我是说 这看起来很精致
Well, you know, it was just sitting
它就在商店最外面
in the front of the store, so I just grabbed it.
所以我就拿了它
Um, could you excuse me for just a minute?
介意我离开一下吗?
And Crestwood came around... Hey!
接着是克雷斯特伍德店... 嗨!
Hey, lady!
嗨 姐妹!
Hey!
嗨!
I saw you walk in and I thought,
我看到你走进来我就想
"Is that Kelly?"
"那是凯莉吗?"
Cause Jonah mentioned that someone from Fenton
因为乔纳说过有芬顿店的人
was coming to meet him, but he didn't say who.
要过来见他 但他没说是谁
So yeah, Kelly brought the union cards so we got Fenton!
凯莉把工会卡带来了 所以我们拿下了芬顿店!
He also didn't mention that this was gonna be happening
他也没有说这会和
in the store on the same day
我们新地区经理探店
that our new district manager is here,
撞在同一天
but I guess this is your thing now
但我想这是你的事情
and it's not really up to me to make better choices.
也轮不到我来拿更好的主意了
Hey, lady! Kelly!
嗨 姐妹! 凯莉!
Hi. Oh, hello!
嗨 你好!
Oh, no.
糟了
You two are wearing a couple's costume.
你们怎么穿着情侣装
I guess it does, uh... Well, that's...
我觉得这是挺... 这...
...funny. Look like that.
好笑的 像的
Well, one of you definitely has to change.
你们其中一个必须得换衣服
Oh, Kelly, you can switch costumes with Amy.
凯莉 你可以和艾米换衣服
Wait, no, that's not gonna work because Amy's so much bigger.
等下 这不行 因为艾米的衣服太大了
Okay, Sandra, we're good on the costumes.
桑德拉 我们没事的
Thank you.
谢谢你
It's just so funny that Jonah never mentioned
这还挺有意思的
that you guys are working together.
乔纳从来没提过你们在一起工作
Um, yeah. I guess I just--
确实 我想我只是...
I didn't know if it was--it'd be weird or...
我不知道这会不会 很奇怪...
Weird? Why would it be weird?
奇怪? 怎么就奇怪了?
Cause it's Kelly? It's--it's Kelly.
就因为是凯莉? 这是凯莉呀
She's my--she's my lady.
她是我的 我的姐妹呀
The only weird thing is that you didn't tell me.
唯一奇怪的是你没和我说
Well, it's not really,
这也真不是
like, a big deal. Because I'm already so out of
什么大事 因为我已经
the loop with the union stuff. And plus it was like
被工会这事完全排除在外了 再加上我们就
a few phone calls... So it's kind of a bummer
只是打了几个电♥话♥... 所以发现你们俩
to find out this way that the two of you
在抚养我的孩子
are raising my baby.
就有点扫兴
You guys, I am dying right now.
朋友们 我要开心死了
Oh, wow. You finally flipped Simon.
你总算说服西蒙了
Yeah, I told him that thing you said about union.
我和他说了你跟我说的工会
being spelled with U and I.
是用U和I拼写成的
Oh, you mean the quote he got from the pamphlet I gave him?
你是指我给他的小册子里引用的话吗?
Here you are.
你在这里啊
Hey.
嘿
Hi. I got to know some of your people.
嗨 我认识了你们这的一些人
Justine invited me
贾斯汀邀请我去她的
to her erotic sip 'n' paint.
色情图画夜
You don't want anything to do with that.
你不会想去的
Kelly?
凯莉?
Kelly, right?
是凯莉吧?
Yeah, I met you at the Fenton store.
是的 我在芬顿店见过你
Uh, yeah. I'm just...
是的 我只是...
She's here because... Well, uh...
她来这是因为 好吧...
They're dating. Oh, that's great.
他们在交往 太好了
Yeah, she comes over every day and--and they have coffee.
是的 她每天都来 然后一块喝咖啡
Aren't they cute? So cute.
这真甜啊 是啊
Did you notice their couples costumes?
你注意到他们的情侣装扮了吗?
Yep. She's my cowgirl.
是的 她是我的牛仔女孩
Ride 'em, cowgirl.
骑上吧 牛仔女孩
I mean, like, ride a horse, not Jonah.
我是说 骑马 不是骑乔纳
That would be inappropriate for work.
要是的话 在工作场所说就不合适了
Well, I was just about to grab some coffee anyway.
我还正想喝点咖啡
Why don't we all go?
不如我们一起啊?
It's on me. That would be so fun.
我请客 一定很有趣
So fun.
很有趣
Glenn, do you want me to go in and get your phone?
格伦 你想让我进去帮你拿手♥机♥吗?
I mean, if you're going in there anyway...
我是说 如果你反正要进去的话...
Sure. Okay.
当然 好的
Haunted house. Already been in there a ton.
不就是鬼屋嘛 已经去够了
Sick of it.
我都腻了
Oh, thank God. How was it?
谢天谢地 怎么样?
It was pretty cool.
太酷了
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表