剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
So we still don't know if the raccoons have a key
所以至今我们也不知道是浣熊偷到了钥匙
or if someone is letting them into the safe.
还是某人一直在放它们进保险柜
And finally, good news:
以及 总算有一条好消息
Mateo's bond hearing has been scheduled.
马特奥的听证会时间终于确定下来了
Oh, cool, nice.
哦 挺好挺好
His aunt's bringing his lawyer by
他姨母今天会带律师来
to get a statement from me today.
来拿一份我的说明
Remember, anything you say can and will
要记住 你说的每一句话
be used against you in a court of law.
都可能成为呈堂供述
Excellent point, but she's just providing
说的倒是对 但她也只是要
a character testimony to help with his case.
拿一份证明马特奥人品的口供来帮他的案子
Yeah, all I have to do is tell him
对 我只需要说
that Mateo is a vital employee.
马特奥是我们很重要的员工
Oh, that's how they get you.
他们就是这么逮住你的
Next thing you know, they'll be asking you,
没等你反应过来他们就会问
"Where were you April 25th?"
"你4月25号♥在哪?"
and you'll be like, "I don't know,"
然后你说“我不太清楚”
and then they'll be like, "Well, then",
他们就会说 "好啊
why are your fingerprints all over this dead body?"
那你解释解释为什么尸体上全是你的指纹?"
Amy, please be careful.
艾米 一定要小心点
Yes. Okay, I will be careful
行 我肯定小心
in case Mateo's immigration lawyer
以防马特奥的移♥民♥律师
wants to frame me for murder.
想要栽赃我谋杀
Yes.
可不嘛
Also, uh... Carol will be out for a few days due to personal reasons.
另外...卡罗尔由于私人原因要请几天假
By personal reasons, do you mean she had a mental breakdown
你说的个人原因是指她发现桑德拉和杰瑞订婚
when she found out Sandra and Jerry got engaged?
然后就崩溃了吗 ?
Oh, do you think she's planning to "Gone Girl" Sandra?
你觉得她是打算像消失的爱人的艾米那样搞死桑德拉嘛 ?
I think she'd have to "Gone Girl" Jerry.
我觉得她可能想套住杰瑞
What's the one with the girl on the train?
那有个女孩儿在火车上的电影叫啥来着 ?
"The Girl on the Train."
"火车上的女孩"
Right. Maybe she's gonna do that to Sandra.
她可能想那么对桑德拉
Put her on a train? Oh, man, could you imagine?
把她放在火车上嘛 ? 我的天 你能想象吗 ?
抱歉各位我来晚了
Oh, thank God. We thought you were on a train.
谢天谢地我们以为你在火车上呢
Aww, you guys. You got me a cake?
诶哟 你们给我准备蛋糕啦 ?
No, those are yesterday's donuts.
不 那是昨天剩的甜甜圈
Oh, I thought Dina was throwing me a little engagement party,
我以为蒂娜要给我办个小小的订婚派对呢
as, like, a maid of honor thing.
就 像是伴娘会做的事情
Dina's your maid of honor?
你找蒂娜当你的伴娘 ?
Who else is she gonna ask?
她还能找谁 ?
The old lady who spits at her on the bus?
在公交车上吐她口水的老太太嘛 ?
Dina, are you throwing an engagement party?
蒂娜 你要办订婚派对吗 ?
I have an outfit.
我有一套专门的衣服
Absolutely not.
当然不了
Engagement party is not a maid of honor duty.
办订婚宴不是伴娘的必要职责
I printed a list from the Internet.
我从网上特地下了一个职责清单呢
Or maybe you just want the party to be a surprise?
或者你其实是想办个惊喜派对呢 ?
No. I do not want that.
不 我完全不想
I'm telling you, do not expect a party.
我告诉你 你千万别期待有什么派对
Right. I won't expect a party.
得 我不会"期待"的
That's what I just said, Sandra.
桑德拉 我刚才不就这么说的嘛
Ugh. Good luck, Jerry.
我的天 杰瑞啊 祝你好运了
Amy? Ms. Liwanag.
艾米 ? 李旺夫人
Hi. Hi.
你好啊 你好
This is Mateo's immigration lawyer, Richard.
这是马特奥的移♥民♥律师 理查德
Amy is the store manager
艾米是超♥市♥的主管
who let my sweet nephew get ripped away from us suddenly and traumatically.
就是她让我的宝贝侄子突然被夺走了
Anyway, uh, thank you for getting Mateo a bond hearing.
不管怎么说 感谢你给马特奥争取保释的听证会
When is he gonna be released?
他什么时候才能出来 ?
It's hard to say, but it'll help
现在很难确定 但如果我们能证明
if we can present Mateo as someone who deserves to be out on bond
马特奥是一个有价值的人不该呆在监狱
while we continue to fight his deportation.
同时不断的为将他驱逐出境的决议抗争会好很多
Well, you know, Mateo is one of our most exceptional employees.
要知道 马特奥是我们最出色的员工之一
That's it?
这就完了 ?
Amy, my baby's future is on the line.
艾米 我的小宝贝的命运掌握在你手里呢
Please, don't mess this up like Mateo says you always do.
求你了 别像马特奥总说的那样把这事也搞砸
W-what? No, I'm...I'm gonna make him look good.
什么 ?不 不 我会把他形容的非常好的
I prepared a statement and everything.
我都准备了个说明之类的
I was just waiting for you to swear me in or whatever.
我只是在等你cue到我宣誓的环节或什么其他的
Oh, you don't have to be under oath for this.
哦 你这个环节不需要宣誓效忠
That's why I said "Or whatever."
要不我怎么说“什么其他的”
Tita Irma!
伊尔玛阿姨!
Ah!
啊!
Kumusta na po?
你怎么来了?
Oh, that's right. You two are roommates.
哦对 你俩是室友
Mmhmm. It's been so good to have him around.
嗯哼 他呆在我身边真好
Wait, anak.
等等 孩子
You forgot your lunch, Marcus.
你忘记带午餐啦 马库斯
Please don't forget to eat, huh?
一定要记得吃啊
I do. I forget to eat.
我确实常常忘记吃饭
Tita, what would I do without you?
阿姨 我离开你可怎么办 ?
So, do you need me to stay out of any particular area
所以 你需要我避开某个地方
方便你搞一些特别的安排吗 ?
Sandra, again,
桑德拉 我再说一次
I'm not throwing you an engagement party.
我不会给你办订婚派对的
Not today. Not ever.
今天不可能 以后也不可能
Okay, whatever you say.
行啦 你爱说啥说啥
You know, the more you deny that there's a party,
要知道 你越否认有派对
the more she's gonna think it's actually happening.
她越会觉得肯定有派对
Well, that's textbook psychosis.
这简直是教科书版精神病
Why don't you just throw her one?
你为什么不干脆给她办一个
Look, I know you like to be everyone's manic pixie dream girl,
听着 我知道你喜欢当讨好所有人的神奇小精灵
but that's not how I live my life.
但我不是这种人
And an engagement party is clearly not on my list of duties.
而且订婚派对明明确确不在我的责任列表里
It's just one extra thing.
就只多了这一件事而已
If I start doing extra things that aren't on the list,
一旦我开始做列表以外的事情
she'll start asking for other things that aren't on the list.
她就会得寸进尺要我做第二件
Do you know how many things aren't on the list, Jonah?
你知道有多少件事情在清单之外吗 乔纳 ?
Do you want me to actually answer...
你是真想让我回答还是怎么着...
Buying her a zoo. Managing the zoo.
给她买♥♥个动物园 管理动物园
Hiring an experienced staff.
帮她雇一个经验老道的员工
Euthanizing the giraffe when it gets sick.
长颈鹿得病了把它安乐死
Why are these all zoo-based?
为啥你的设定都在动物园背景下
So you want me to start with zoo things
那你是想让我先说动物园的事
and then go to other topics
然后转移到其他话题
and then switch back to zoo stuff?
最后再转回动物园话题吗 ?
Do you hear yourself?
你在听自己说啥吗 ?
You're finally emptying Mateo's locker, huh?
你终于准备清空马特奥的柜子了吗?
You okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah, it sucks,
嗯 这感觉太糟糕了
but he's not gonna be able to work here
但是等他被放出来以后
once he gets out of detention,
也不能继续在这工作了
so I'm just getting it over with.
所以我只是早点消化这件事情
Yeah.
嗯
I-I forgot my name tag, so...
我忘了我的名牌
Got it, Glenn?
你拿到了吗格伦 ?
Looks like you got it.
感觉你拿到了
Hey, Cheyenne.
夏安
I don't want to be insensitive, but Mateo's locker's in
我不想显得冷漠
a pretty primo spot there above the ground.
但是马特奥的柜子的位置正好很高
Do you think maybe I could move my stuff into it?
你觉得我可以把我的东西放进去吗?
Oh, yeah, I guess you could. Hold up.
好的吧 放进去吧 等等
If anyone's gonna get Mateo's locker, it should be me.
如果有人能得到马特奥的柜子 那也应该是我
I already took his room
我已经住在了他的屋子里
and most of his underwear.
也穿了他的大多数内♥裤♥
It just makes sense.
我拿到柜子才合理
Yeah, but my doctor said
但我的医生跟我说
that I'm down to my last 100 knee bends.
我最多只能再下蹲一百次了
Hmm, well, you guys both make pretty good arguments.
嗯 你们说得都挺有道理
Let me think about it, and then I'll pick who gets the locker.
让我想想吧 我之后在你俩之间选个人得到柜子
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表