剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Good morning, Store 1217.
早上好 1217号♥商店
We have a very exciting surprise today.
今天有一个超大的惊喜给大家
Zephra has sent us a little break room upgrade
赛福来给我们的休息室升级了一下
just to say "Welcome to the Z-Fam."
来表示欢迎我们加入赛之家
They asked me to say it that way,
这是他们要求我这么说的
and I'm happy to.
我也不介意
Okay, let me guess.
好了 让我猜一下
It's a pipe organ.
这是一个管风琴
Oh, my gosh, I can call Judy from the church
天啦 我可以打电♥话♥把朱迪从教堂叫过来
and she'll give us lessons,
她能教我们怎么弹
though you have to practice
但是你自己必须练一练
'cause otherwise you're just wasting her time.
否则只是在浪费她的时间
Don't need Judy. Not a pipe organ.
我们不需要朱迪 这也不是管风琴
Oh, I like this game.
我喜欢猜东西的游戏
Is it bigger than a dog?
它是不是比狗子大?
It's clearly bigger than a dog.
这很明显是比狗大
You don't know what dog I'm thinking of.
你又不知道我想的是什么样的狗
I actually know what it is 'cause I helped set it up.
这东西是我帮忙装的 所以我知道是什么东西
Well, we're all about to know what it is, so...
我们都会知道这是什么东西 所以...
I knew from before. I knew, like, two hours ago.
我知道得比你们早 大概早两个小时
Okay, I'm gonna need more data before I guess.
在猜之前我需要更多的信息
Otherwise, you're just giving me a free chance to be wrong.
要不根本就猜不出来
Nobody's asking anybody to guess.
一开始也没说让你们猜啊
Okay, Mateo, on three. Ready?
马特奥 数三下揭开 准备
One... It's a cereal bar!
一... 是个谷物吧台!
Mateo, I just said...
马特奥 说好的要...
It's a cereal bar!
这是个谷物吧台!
That's way better than a dog.
这比狗子要好多了
But the dog that I was thinking of is massive.
我一开始想的狗是特别大的那种
Free cereal?
免费的谷物?
Boy, you can really tell we work for a tech company now.
哇 现在终于有了在科技公♥司♥工作的感觉
It's very disruptive.
真是破天荒了
Come on, peeps. Dig in.
来吧 小鸟们 开吃吧
Wait, wait.
等一下
What if I already filled up on breakfast?
我已经吃了早饭了 怎么办?
Just don't eat?
那就别吃?
Ah, man!
完蛋!
Or, like, eat anyway.
或者 吃就完了
Yes! Thanks, Amy. I owe you one.
太对了! 谢谢你艾米 这次我欠你的
Huh, look at that.
呦 看看
People are literally whistling while they work.
大家在工作的时候吹口哨呢
That cereal really changed the mood of this place.
那个谷物吧台真的把大家的心情改换一新
I don't know. For me, it just pales in comparison
不好说 我感觉多发些健康福利
to the health benefits and pay raises they gave us.
和工资会更实在些
What do you... oh, I get it.
你怎么这么... 哦 我知道了
You're being annoying. It's a small thing,
你又开始烦人了 这个吧台是没什么
but it makes peoples' day better.
但是它让大家感到更愉快呀
They're just distracting us with shiny objects.
他们是在拿中看不中用的东西忽悠我们
Look, Jonah, I get it.
听着 乔纳 我理解
Cloud 9 has trained us to be very suspicious
云九已经让我们变得对公♥司♥做的
of anything corporate does, but is there a small chance
任何事都感到可疑 但是有没有很小的可能性
that this could possibly just be a gift
这次的吧台就是为了欢迎我们来到
to welcome us to the Z-Fam?
赛之家的礼物呢?
Be careful. Pretty soon,
小心了 再过不久
you're gonna be saying that unironically.
你说那个词的时候就没有讽刺性了
Saying what?
哪个词?
Z-Fam?
赛之家?
ZFam. Stop it.
赛之家 别再说了
ZFam. People are gonna hear you.
赛之家 别人会听见的
Ooh, wow. No annual fee?
不要年费?
Limited time offer?
限时优♥惠♥?
Yup, very limited.
非常限时
That's why the guy in the picture has a flip phone.
不然画中男士用的手♥机♥不会是翻盖式
Hey, Garrett, listen.
听着 加勒特
The next guest in line,
排队的下一个顾客
the one with the Z-System, steps up,
拿着游戏机的那个 轮到他的时候
I need you to act casual.
我要你表现得自然点儿
He's a scam artist.
他专职诈骗的
He's been returning bogus items for months.
几个月来 他一直在退假货
Is this, like, a sting operation?
这是要设一个诱捕圈套吗?
Can I help?
我能帮忙吗?
You can say thank you and move along like a normal person.
你只要说声谢谢 然后像正常人一样走开就行了
Yeah, okay, got it, got it.
好 好 明白了
Thank you.
谢...谢...
I'd like to return that, please.
我想把它退了
Oh, sure, no problem.
好的 没问题
I do need you to sign a form, as it is a high-ticket item,
这件是高价商品 需要你填写一张表
so follow me and I'll get you your refund ASAP.
跟我来 我会尽快把退款给你
I'm just shopping.
我是个普通的购物者
Do you guys think this is real Lucky Charms
你们说这是真的幸运符麦片
or the knockoff brand?
还是冒牌货?
Real.
是真的
The fake stuff turns your milk green.
假的麦片会把牛奶变成绿色
This milk is true blue, baby.
但这个牛奶就很没变色
Classy move, Zephra.
做得不错 赛福来
Okay, guys, come on.
不是吧 大伙
We're talking about a billion dollar corporation here.
我们在为一个坐拥十亿资产的公♥司♥工作
I mean, how about giving us stuff
为什么它不给我们一些
that actually has an impact on our lives?
能真正改善我们生活的东西呢?
Jonah has a point.
乔纳说得有道理
I saw some pictures of Zephra's headquarters.
我见过赛福来的总部照片
It's so big, they have self-driving cars
房♥子那么大 还有无人驾驶车
to get around the campus.
可以载着他们去总部各个地方
We should all have those.
我们都应该有这种待遇
We wouldn't have to take the bus to work.
这样就不用坐公交上班了
Well, I don't know
这不好说 公♥司♥是否会
that they're gonna give every employee a car,
给我们每个人配一辆车
but what about a living wage?
但起码得提高基本工资吧?
How are things over here?
大家都怎么样啊?
Everyone happy with their cereal?
谷物吃得还好吗?
Yeah, everyone feeling "Grr-eat?"
大家感觉"喝...熬"吗?
Oh, my gosh.
天呐
Speaking of cereal, you sound just like Tony the Tiger.
联想到麦片 你听起来就像托尼虎一样
Right? Yeah.
有没有? 没错
You do! Just like him.
是的 挺像的
Amazing. Impressions.
给力呀 厉害了
Yeah, no, I know. That's what I was trying to...
不 我知道 我本来就是想...
Oh, you really flipped this little closet.
你真的让这个小房♥间焕然一新啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Probably gonna have to take that plant outside for sun
不过你得经常把盆栽拿出去
every once in a while though.
晒晒太阳
Oh, right. Sun.
噢对哦 还要晒太阳
Mm-hmm.
可不
This is already too much work.
光是做这些都够累的
Mm-hmm.
也是
But it is better than being on the floor.
但这也比在基层干好
Plus I'm already tapped in
而且我已经成功打入
to the assistant gossip network.
助理八卦群聊组织内部了
Like, I heard...
比如 我听说...
Never mind. I shouldn't say anything.
还是算了 我不应该说的
Well, you want me to shut this door for you?
成 那你需要我帮你把门带上吗?
Okay, fine!
好啦 我说就是了!
You know how Carol got suspended for...
你知道为什么卡罗尔会因为涉嫌杀猫未遂...
attempted cat-slaughter?
被停职吗?
Mm-hmm.
洗耳恭听
Terri from HR told me
人力资源部的特里跟我说
that she got suspended with pay.
她被带薪停职了
What?
啥?
I guess it's Zephra policy?
我想应该是赛福来条例的关系吧?
Like, they're so afraid of a lawsuit,
大概就是 他们很怕被员工告上法庭
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表