剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
What? It seems like it.
什么? 就是这样
Wait, these are different from the last one?
等等 这和上一包有差别吗?
Yeah, those are fuego.
有啊 这是辣椒青柠味的
The other ones were nitro.
上一包是哈瓦那椒青柠味的
They're night and day.
差别大了
Oh, wait, shh.
等等 嘘
This is the best part.
精彩的来了
Ooh, she can get up there, huh? Right?
她高音真的很强啊? 是吧?
I can't believe you've never heard Celine before.
不敢相信你之前都没听过席琳·迪翁
Hey, you guys mind if I take a quick ten
我能休息个十分钟
to get some body wipes?
用湿巾擦擦汗吗?
I'm starting to reek.
我都一身汗臭了
I mean, it's only been, like, a couple hours.
你才干了 几个小时而已
Well, it's a lot of work.
这工作量太大了
The job post said "Move some boxes."
招工启示只说"搬箱子"而已
Yeah, no, I mean, it's cool.
你去吧 没事
If it's not the kind of work you want to do,
如果这不是你想干的活
we'll just find somebody else on BusyBee.
那我们BusyBee上找别人就好了
Yeah, I mean, I've got Ashleigh C, Taylor M...
对 你看 上面有阿什利·C 泰勒·M
Jurgen I.
尤尔根·I
Ooh, he looks cute.
他长得挺帅啊
No, no, Jurgen steals all my jobs,
不 不行 尤尔根把我的活都抢完了
and he just takes good pictures.
他只是个照骗
Look, I can handle it.
我能搞定
I'll make sure to get the rest of those boxes.
我会搬好剩下的东西
Ahh, I'm so glad we finally got some downtime.
真好 我们终于有休息时间了
Just really gives us a chance to reset.
有机会能好好歇口气
Yeah.
对啊
Ooh, okay, white Whitney.
白人版惠特尼啊
Look, we don't need an H.R. Rep
我们不想有人事部的
hanging around here auditing us,
整天在店里监督我们
writing everyone up for all the little things
把那些我睁一只眼闭一只眼的小事
I let slide, like visible tattoos
都上报上去 像你们那些显眼的纹身啊
and the pictures you put in your lockers,
储物柜里面的照片啊
and unbuttoning your pants at lunch.
吃饭时随意解开的裤腰带啊
To let air in so the mold doesn't come back.
这是为了空气流通好不长霉
It's called hygiene.
那叫保持个人卫生
Okay, I can't deal with that right now.
行吧 这个问题等会再说
The point is that all of that ends
重点是一旦卡罗尔打给狄比诺
the second Carol calls C.J. DiBono.
好日子就到头了
Is... is that, like, a restaurant?
这是... 这是哪家餐厅的名字?
No, it's... like, it's... it's the H.R. Person.
不 这是... 这是... 这是人力资源部的同事
And it doesn't matter what his name is.
他叫什么名字不重要
We just don't want him around.
我们只是不希望他来这
Yeah, we do not want C.J. DiBono here.
是的 我们不想狄比诺来店里
Oh, God no.
天了噜 可别来
Okay, so then when Carol comes back from lunch,
好吧 那等卡罗尔吃完午饭回来的时候
we're all gonna be very friendly,
我们要表现得非常友好
and we're gonna treat her like she's a valued
要像对一个很重要的
and trusted coworker, yes?
深受信任的同事一样对待她 好吗?
Yeah. Yes. Yep.
好的 好的 好的
Hey, Carol. Welcome back.
嘿 卡罗尔 欢迎回来
Hey, Carol. I just wanted to apologize for earlier.
嘿 卡罗尔 我想对之前的事道歉
We were all really out of line.
我们确实是越线了
Yeah, what was everybody afraid of,
是啊 我们到底有什么好担心的呢
that you would kill everybody?
难道你会把我们都杀了?
You wouldn't do that.
你不会的
And even if you did, I'm sure you'd have a good reason.
即使你真的做了 我也相信你一定有很好的理由
Hey, I know I punched you in the gut at Sandra's wedding,
我在桑德拉的婚礼上狠狠给过你一拳
so I wanted to offer you a shot to make us even.
不如你也给我一拳 这样咱俩就平了
No, Dina, we're a work.
不 迪娜 我们在工作
That does feel better.
我确实觉得舒服多了
Nice form.
好拳法
Good hip rotation.
好一个转髋
Glad we did that.
真不错呢
Hey, Carol, I got you these muffins as a welcome back gift.
卡罗尔 这是我给你准备的玛芬蛋糕 欢迎你回来
Oh, thanks, Sandra, but I'm stuffed from lunch.
谢谢你 桑德拉 可是我午饭吃得很饱
So where should I work?
那么我该在哪里工作呢?
I am putting you
我安排你
with the cleaning robot.
负责清洁机器人
The robot's been acting up and needs a hard reset.
机器人运转有些不正常 需要硬重启
Kind of like you, so you get it, girl.
这和你有些相似 所以就决定是你了 姐妹
Oh, uh, you want me to fix the robot?
你想让我修理机器人?
I don't know much about technology.
我不太懂技术方面的事
Come on. You'll figure it out.
别这么说 你会弄明白的
It's idiot-proof.
白♥痴♥都会
Not that you're an idiot. You're the opposite of that.
不是说你是白♥痴♥ 你正相反
Well, I do have an Android.
好吧 我确实是在用安卓系统
We know. You make the group text green.
我们知道 你把群聊都弄绿了
Which I love, favorite color.
那是我喜欢的 不 最爱的颜色
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
No one should be working poor.
不该工作还那么穷
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
I... I don't know how to convince him to trust me.
我... 我不知道该怎样说服他相信我
Maybe you need to show him.
也许你得靠行动证明
Like, what if you went and blocked the door or something?
比如 不如你过去把那扇门给封上啥的?
Well, we can't, because the permit says
我们不能那样做 因为许可文件上有写
you can't cross the street.
你不能到街对面
See, like that. Only a narc would care about a permit?
你看 就是这样 只有缉毒警才会在乎许可文件上说什么
You're right.
有道理
You're right. I'm gonna...
有道理 我要...
I'm gonna show him.
我要做给他看
Oh, wait. Actually, Jonah,
等一下 那什么 乔纳
Can you get me a salami sandwich?
你能帮我带一个萨拉米三明治吗?
What's he doing over there?
他在那干什么?
We're not supposed to cross the street.
我们不能到街对面的
Right?
可不是吗?
Yeah, he has, like, no respect for the permit.
他好像 不太尊重许可文件
Hi. Hi. Did you know
嗨 嗨 你知道吗?
that the average Gateway Subs employee
Gateway Subs普通员工的生活水平
lives right at the poverty line
正好处在贫困线上
while last year the CEO made $47 million?
然而CEO去年挣了四千七百万美元
Wow, good for him.
哇 他真厉害
No, no, no, no, it's just... uh, um...
不 不 不 不 是这样...
Look, uh, if you eat your lunch somewhere else,
这样 如果你去其他地方吃午饭
I will give you $10.
我给你十美元
Okay.
好啊
All right.
就这样
Talked him out of it.
说服他去别处了
Narc wouldn't do that.
缉毒警不会这么做
Non-narc in the house.
这里没有缉毒警
"Reset button."
"重启按钮"
What the?
怎么回事?
The Wi-Fi is out.
无线网断掉了
The Wi-Fi is out. I... I can't refresh.
无线网断掉了 我... 我刷新不了了
Oh, come back.
哦 快回来
Celine!
席琳!
Carol, honey, I found a clump of your hair.
卡罗尔 亲爱的 我发现了一团你的头发
I'm gonna put it in your pocket.
我把它放在你的口袋里
And again, Carol, I am so sorry,
再说一次 卡罗尔 我非常抱歉
but you are gonna be fine.
但你一定会没事的
People get electrocuted all the time.
谁还没被电过呢
It's, like, good for you.
这 对你是有好处的
It's a cleanse. You're gonna feel great.
这是一种净化 你会觉得非常好的
What happened?
出什么事了?
Amy electrocuted her.
艾米让她触电了
Not on purpose, and she's gonna be fine.
不是故意的 而且她会没事的
Oh, no.
哦 不
What if she's not, though?
万一 好不了呢?
Look, I only have a 20 left, but if you have Venmo, I can...
我只剩二十块了 不过要是你用Venmo的话 我可以...
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表