剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
你跟杰夫都好过
Eric is way hotter than jeff,
艾瑞克比杰夫性感多了
So how about the two of you just start talking
所以你俩干啥不开始聊天
So that your chill sister can get back
让你淡定的姐姐拿回吊床
Into her hammock and swing?
尽情摇摆?
It makes me feel icky when you call me hot.
你说我性感有点奇怪吧
We're a hot family. everyone's talking about it today.
我们全家都性感 今天大家都这么说
Deal with it.
自己好好想想吧
Everyone is talking about it.
真的大家都这么说
yeah.
好欸
Oh, nice, jer!
不错嘛 杰!
You mostly blew yourself up,
你差点把自己炸飞
But you distracted a couple zombies.
不过也引开了几只僵尸
Yes! high five!
漂亮! 击掌!
Oh, stabbed you.
误伤你了
It's all good, man. i got health.
没事 兄弟 我还有血
all right, here we go.
得了 走吧
Cover me.
掩护我
Oh! garrett! i did it!
太棒了! 我做到了!
I built a barn!
我建了个谷仓!
Uh, yeah, you know, i think that was already there,
嗯 那啥 我觉得这本来就在
But, uh, good job, buddy.
不过 干得漂亮 兄弟
Buddy.
兄弟
Hey.
嘿
I'm a...
我...
Sorry about the mess.
抱歉搞砸了
Please, i should be thanking you.
不用 我得谢谢你呢
This is usually the most boring corner of the store.
平常这可是店里最无聊的角落
Not today.
今天可不是了
I'm sorry about amy too.
艾米的事我也很抱歉
She means well, but
她是好意
Tries too hard sometimes.
可有时候用力过猛了
Ahh, did you see the top she was wearing?
你看到她的上衣了吗?
She tries too hard all the time.
她总是用力过猛
Right! if i'd knew i was going to meet someone,
是啊! 如果我预料到我要碰到某个人
I probably would have tried harder myself.
我大概也会忍♥不住更努力些
Well you're lucky you pull it off.
幸运地是你做到了
Think you wanna
你想
Go out sometime?
跟我出去吗?
Like, on a date. a real date.
去约会 正式的约会
sure. great.
好啊 很好
obviously we can never tell amy. oh god no.
当然我们不能告诉艾米 当然不
Yes.
对
oh hey dina.
嘿 迪娜
How's curbside doing?
送货上车的事怎么样了?
Oh, we're great.
挺好的
Oh really!? oh, well good!
真的吗? 太好了!
Corporate wanted to do a 20 minute guarantee
总部还想在黑色星期五
For black friday. i thought that would be impossible, but
搞个二十分钟必达 我还以为不可能呢
Maybe not.
不过看来还真可以
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表