剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
And while it is wildly unconventional,
虽然这非常不合常规
there's nothing in the manual
但手册中没有写明
against wearing a blue polo with a blue vest.
穿着蓝背心就不能穿蓝色polo衫
It ain't natural.
这很不正常
Okay, ten minutes is enough on this.
行了 就这事儿还说了十分钟 够了
We still have a lot to do for our health and safety
为了周五的健康安全检查
inspection on Friday.
我们还有很多事要做
Marcus, can you please make sure your guys
马库斯 能不能请你确保你的人
store all the new inventory according to code?
都根据代码存储所有新库存
Could we just have one day
我们就不能哪天
without trucks to unload?
不去给卡车卸货吗?
No... you work in a warehouse.
不能... 毕竟你在仓库工作
I'm sorry, that's your whole job.
对不起 这就是你的全部工作
Fake apology... not accepted. Okay, that's fine.
假道歉... 我不接受 好 很好
Glenn, you're our emergency captain, so...
格伦 你是我们的紧急队长 所以...
Come on, Glenn... you, too?
别 格伦... 你也这样?
Oh, no, I just have a really bad headache.
不 我只是头痛得很厉害
You know, the kind where your body tingles
你知道 就是那种 全身发麻
all over and your lungs shrink...
肺部收缩...
Oh, my butt tingles when I sit for too long.
我坐太久的话 屁♥股♥会发麻
I'm thirsty. I'm gonna get some water.
我好渴 我得喝点儿水去
Glenn, why don't you sit down
格伦 你为什么不坐下
and someone else can get you water?
然后叫别人给你倒点水?
No, Glenn, that's not... you're... that's my phone.
不 格伦 那不是... 你... 那是我的手♥机♥
Stop! Glenn, stop, please.
停 格伦 停 求你了
What... just go on with the meeting.
怎么啦... 继续开会就是了
I'm just gonna have a little fall.
我就是小小地跌了一下
Glenn...
格伦...
are you okay? We were so worried.
你还好吗? 我们很担心
But then Earl egged Sarah's car, so a lot of people
但是后来厄尔用鸡蛋砸了莎拉的车
kind of moved over to that.
所以大家过去围观了
Oh, yeah, no, I am fine.
哦 没事 我很好
In fact, I'm not pre-diabetic anymore.
实际上 我已经不再是糖尿病前期了
You're cured? How's that possible?
你治好了吗? 那怎么可能
Oh, no I'm not cured.
不 我没治好
I'm just completely diabetic now.
我现在完全患有糖尿病了
I bonked out because my body thought that I had
我晕倒是因为我身体以为
too much sugar in my bloodstream.
我血液里有太多糖
Agree to disagree.
但我不是很赞同
But anyway, my doctor says I can manage it all
但总之 医生说只要对生活方式进行些调整
with just a few tweaks to my lifestyle.
我就没什么大碍
Tweaks? You face plant
调整? 你天天待在休息室
in the break room and your doctor prescribes tweaks?
盯着些花花草草 这就是医生说的调整?
Not bad, huh?
不错吧 嗯?
Looks like I picked the right doctor.
看起来我选对了医生
How could he not notice your patchy skin,
他怎么会没注意到你斑驳的皮肤
your weight gain, how your breath smells
增加的体重,还有呼吸的气味
like a Jolly Rancher no matter what you've just eaten?
不管你刚吃了什么 闻起来都跟杰瑞水果糖似的
Hey, Jerusha loves that.
嘿 耶鲁沙很喜欢那个
Every morning she asks me to breathe into her car.
每天早晨 她都叫我往她的车里呼几口气
Okay... tweaks aren't gonna cut it.
好吧... 做个调整不会影响那气味
You need to do a complete lifestyle overhaul.
您需要对生活方式进行彻底的调整
I carried your baby for nine months and I'm not gonna let
我怀着你的孩子九个月 我不会让
her get abandoned the way I did.
她像我一样被抛弃了
It's not fun going to a baseball game
和校长一起参加棒球比赛
with your principal or learning how to skip stones
或者从一本要寄出去的小册子上
from a pamphlet you had to send away for.
学怎么打水漂并不好玩
I am not going to abandon Rose.
我没有要抛弃罗斯
The Sturgises all live into their 90s.
斯特格提斯人都活到了九十多岁的
We have kind of a deal...
我们有一笔交易...
Anyway, I'm gonna be fine. Hey, Masoud!
总之 我都会没事 嘿 马萨德!
Guess who's not pre-diabetic anymore!
猜猜谁不再是糖尿病前期了!
So they finally got the sprinklers working
为了迎接检查 他们终于打开了喷头
for the inspection, but I didn't get home
但我直到零点才回到家
00 a.M., and then Parker was awake...
然后帕克醒着...
I know, I'm so sorry. I tried to put him back down,
我知道 我很抱歉 我尽力哄他睡了
but I think he finds my stories too stimulating.
但我猜他觉得我的故事太刺♥激♥了
What is this?
这是什么?
I... I asked you to put up the Halloween decorations.
我... 我让你贴上万圣节装饰品
You said St. Patrick's Day.
你说圣帕特里克节
Oh, my God, I'm sorry guys.
哦 天哪 对不起
This is my bad. I'm really tired.
是我的错 我真的太累了
Can you please just make this into Halloween?
你能把它变成万圣节吗?
Come on.
拜托
I just got all this stuff out of storage.
我刚把这些东西从仓库搬出来
I saw a bunch of silverfish.
我还看到了一堆银鱼
You need to get more sleep.
你需要多睡一会儿
Oh, my God, did you just come up with that all by yourself?
天哪 这是你自己想出来的吗?
Are you a doctor? 'Cause I might just take a nap
你是医生吗? 因为我现在正需要小睡一会儿
right now, Mr. Sleep Doctor.
你个聪明的"睡觉医生"
I know you said that with a nuclear level of sarcasm,
我知道你说这话时带着一丝讽刺
but I think you could actually take a nap.
但我觉得你可以睡个午觉
Just in the middle of my work day?
在我工作中途午睡?
You're ready for the inspection tomorrow.
你已经准备好明天的检查了
I can't just take a... I mean, of course I want to...
我不能睡... 我是说 我当然想睡...
Oh, my God, why did you even say the word nap?
天呐 你干嘛要说"睡"这个字?
I can now feel my whole body just shutting down.
我现在可以感觉到整个身体都快不运作了
No... I am not gonna take a nap. I'm gonna...
不... 我不会小睡 我要...
where am I going?
我这是要去哪儿?
I was probably going to my office.
我可能要去我的办公室
I'll just start there.
就从这儿开始吧
So you might be working with Dan the optometrist?
所以你可能和验光师丹一起工作?
Weird dude.
真奇怪一家伙
I don't even care. They can hire me because
我根本不在乎 他们可以雇我 因为
it's run by a separate company.
它由一家独♥立♥的公♥司♥经营
Kind of like with Dolly Parton and her husband,
有点像多莉·帕顿和她的丈夫
who live under the same roof but never talk to each other.
虽然住在同一屋檐下 却从未互相交谈
Right, like that. But it doesn't matter.
对 就像那一样 不过没关系
These interviews all go the same way anyway.
反正这些面试都是一样的
I slay with the Q&A, it's electric...
我随便搞定了问答环节 是机器面试...
then they ask for my Social and I go, "I don't have one."
然后他们问我有没有社保号♥ 我说 没有
Then they go, "Thanks, we'll be in touch."
然后他们说 谢谢,我们会与您保持联♥系♥
Guess if they're ever in touch, Garrett.
猜猜他们有没有和我联♥系♥ 加勒特
It's pretty clear from the context.
从上下文来看很清楚了
They're not! They're never in touch.
他们没有! 他们根本就没来联♥系♥过我
How did Elias get locked in the storm shelter?
伊莱亚斯是怎么被困在防风雨棚中的?
Uh, I think he went in there to sneak beans.
我猜他去那里找豆子了
That's weird... he eats beans out in the open all the time.
太奇怪了... 他一直都是在外头吃豆子的
It's not even locked.
甚至没锁
It's a Nap Attack. Welcome to the Nap Zone.
这是"小睡攻击" 欢迎来到午睡区
Cheyenne, we agreed on Nap Zone.
夏安和我在午睡区达成了一致
You agreed on it.
你跟你自己同意的吧
You guys... Just a 15 minute power nap.
你们... 只是小睡15分钟
Look, I've recreated your ideal sleep scenario.
看 我已经重新创建了你的理想的睡眠场景
Okay so warm light,
柔和的光线
one pillow for your head, one pillow to hug.
头枕一个,抱枕一个
A laptop cued to the 11 o'clock news...
一台笔记本电脑在11点新闻时提示
Oh, and here's my night guard, in case you need it.
这是我的守夜设备 以备不时之需
Um... no, thank you.
呃 不了 谢谢
Guys... I'm the manager of the store.
朋友们 我是这家商店的经理
I can't take a nap.
我不能午睡
Oh, come on. You need to recharge a little.
拜托 你需要再充点儿电
You don't wanna end up collapsing
你不想像格伦那样
in the store like Glenn.
倒在这家店里吧
Yeah, or, like, falling asleep on the toilet
或者会 比如说 在马桶上睡着
with your underwear around your ankles,
内♥裤♥褪到脚踝
so when we find you, it looks like you passed out
当我们发现你时 那看上去就像是
from pooing too hard, and then every time we look
你因为拉屎太用力而昏倒了 以后每次看到你
at you we're gonna think, "Oh, my God, that's the lady
我们都会想 天呐那就是那个
that pooed so hard she passed out."
拉屎时用力到昏倒的女人
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表