剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
What? oh, no.
什么? 怎么可能呢
No, no, no. these are free samples.
不不不 这只是试用品而已嘛
And if someone felt compelled to throw one,
如果他们确实想扔谁
That would be both illegal and wrong,
就是不合法的 不对的
Just like shoplifting.
和盗窃一样
Ooh, wow, "local clams."
"本地蛤蜊"
Where do you think they're getting those from?
你觉得是从哪里进的货?
Uh... uh, the river.
河 河里
The river?
河里?
Okay, I can't do this anymore.
我忍♥不下去了
Maya, I know that I have been messing up all day.
玛雅 我知道我做得一团糟
But before you fire me,
在你开除我以前
I think you should know that I am a really good manager
我觉得你有必要了解我是个好经理
And... and... and... and I command respect
我 我受人尊敬
And I don't do drugs
我不吸毒
And I don't steal splenda packets.
也不偷甜味剂调料包
Amy, I asked you to lunch
艾米 我请你一起吃午饭
Because I thought a break from the store
是觉得这能把你从管理超♥市♥的劳累中
Might help you chill out, girl.
解脱出来
really? yes.
是吗? 是啊
I am not here to fire anybody.
我来不是来开除谁的
Okay, 'cause, um, today has been a disaster.
今天确实是灾难满满的一天
I mean, I would fire me.
我都想开除我自己
it has been weird. yeah.
是很诡异 是啊
Sure, but you're nervous. I get it.
是这样 但是你很紧张 我知道的
When the dm would visit my store,
如果我的地区经理来我的单位调研
I would sweat through my shirt.
我整件工装都会湿透
Yeah, there's a storm brewing underneath here.
是 我这底下都狂风骤雨了
Yeah.
是啊
So then if i... if I wanted to get
如果 我想来杯
A glass of wine, is...
红酒 应该...
I mean, you are going back to the store after this,
吃完午饭你还回超♥市♥的
Though, right?
对吧?
Yeah, no, I just... I meant for later,
不是 我是说待会
For a friend... you're just joking.
给朋友点... 你是在开玩笑对不对
Of course. I knew that.
当然 当然 我知道
I got it.
我明白
Can I have some of the house red?
我能要一瓶餐前红酒吗?
That's not a waiter. it's just a man.
那不是服务生 就是个路人
get out. what?
出去啦 什么?
What?
什么?
Uh, bo, maya's not here.
小博 玛雅不在这
You don't have to keep pretending to be an employee.
你不用假装当我们的员工了
Oh, no, it's cool. glenn hired him.
没事没事 格伦雇用了他
Yeah, what's up? your boy dave is here to stay.
对啊 戴夫要留在这了
i'm sorry, glenn?
你说什么 格伦?
why would glenn... hey, preet, go to two.
格伦怎么会 普利特到二号♥
Oh, uh, jonah, we've got a hazmat situation
乔纳 家用器皿区出现了
Over in housewares.
危险品的紧急情况
Grab a pair of gloves and head over.
你戴上手套 去那边看看
Preety, I need those pous.
普利特 我需要那些东西
Why would... do I have to?
为什... 我要听他的吗?
Was he wearing a tie this morning?
他领带是早上就戴了的吗?
And I was like, "I don't care. write me up."
我说"我不管 你举报我啊"
I am not doing a latin accent to sell some queso.
我才不用拉美口音去卖♥♥奶酪呢
Oh, my god, that happened to me,
我也经历过
But with salsa.
但我卖♥♥的是莎莎酱
We have so much in common.
我们的经历也太像了
I like you, amy.
艾米 我喜欢你
Hell, that's why I stuck around another day.
这就是我为什么想多待一天
You know, I just wanna make sure
我想确定你是真的
That you're being... careful.
认真谨慎对待你的工作
Uh, what do you mean?
这是什么意思?
I know about your branch's history with unionizing.
我知道你们分店搞工会的那些事
And in my experience,
以我的经验看来
These things never go away.
矛盾依然会存在
I mean, i'm not saying that you're caught up
我的意思是 我不是说你在
In all of this,
参与这些事儿
But if corporate even thinks
但如果总部觉得
That you're helping the union,
你是在帮助工会的话
You will be throwing away your future with them.
那你的前途也跟着灰飞烟灭了
my... my future with corporate? yes, girl.
我在总部的前途? 是啊
You are bright. your numbers are great.
你的前途很光明 你业绩很好看
Chicago could really use somebody like you.
芝加哥需要你这样的人才
Well, I don't know what to say.
我不知道要说什么了
Protect your future, chica. you could be going places.
捍卫你的前途 你能走得更远
Salud.
干杯
Anytime one of you is tempted to steal this money,
任何时候 你们中任何一个人想要偷这笔钱
Mateo is gonna spray you in the face
马特奥会用喷瓶
With that squirt bottle.
滋你们一脸
Now, is it just water in there?
问题是 瓶子里装的只是水吗?
For legal reasons, let's say yes.
从法律上 我们只能承认这是水
this is messed up. what's that?
这也太惨了 你说什么?
That's what I thought.
没事就好
I'm gonna check on gerald,
我去看看杰拉尔德,
See if he's done crying in the men's room.
看看他是不是还在男厕哭
In the meantime, mateo,
而同时 马特奥
Don't be stingy with the squirts.
喷得大方点
Don't worry. i'm not gonna squirt anyone.
别担心 我不会喷你们的
I know you're not gonna steal the money.
我知道你们不会偷钱
We should steal it, at least get my 200 bucks back.
我们真该偷 至少能把我们那200块拿回来了
what 200? the fee for this
什么200块? 上这堂离谱课
Ridiculous class.
要交的学费
Wait, cloud 9 is charging you to take this?
云九还让你们交学费来着?
yeah. mmhmm.
是啊 可不是吗
So the company won't file
所以只要你们交200块
A police report so long as you pay $200?
公♥司♥就不会到警♥察♥局备案了?
These people, they're evil.
这群人 太坏了
Oh, trust me. you have no idea.
你没法想象 他们可坏得多了
Jen went home sick, so i'm putting you on deli.
珍请病假回家了 我把你安排在熟食区吧
But don't eat that ham,
别吃汉堡啊
'cause that's what made jen sick.
珍就是吃了那个才请假的
Okay.
好的
Oh, thank god.
感天谢地终于回来了
Alex, could you... thank you.
亚历克斯 你能... 谢谢你
And get out.
你出去吧
So how'd it go?
怎么样了?
Oddly, really well. guess i'm still the manager.
很奇怪 进展很顺利 我猜我应该还是经理吧
Yeah, great.
那太好了
See, I knew you'd be okay.
看吧 我就说你没事
you sure did.
你确实说了
Hey, you guys. i'm sorry, bo.
同事们 对不起 小博
It turns out, i'm not the manager.
结果发现 我并不是经理
so you're not hired. whoa, this is not okay.
所以你没有被录用 这可不妙了
Look at this thing.
看看这里
This display's my masterpiece right here.
展示柜可是我的得意之作
If i'm not staying here, neither are my turtles.
我要是不在这的话 我的小龟龟也要跟我而去
Turt-turt, we're out of here.
龟龟 我们走
I mean, I guess that's only fair.
这才是公平的吧
Well, it's amy's problem now.
这是艾米要担心的事了
I've got the bucket of wet socks.
湿袜子来了
Where is everyone?
大家都去哪了?
On one of their precious bathroom breaks?
享用他们宝贵的尿遁去了?
I let them go.
我让他们回去了
You what?
什么?
I just couldn't stand the fact
我受不了
That this company was extorting these people
公♥司♥要这么压榨这些人
Out of their hard-earned money.
连他们的辛苦钱都不放过
it wasn't right.
这样是不对的
Wait.
等等
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表