剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Thank you, so much, Dan, for sharing, um, but...
非常 感谢你 丹 分享这个故事 呃 但...
perhaps going forward, we could all focus on...
也许进一步说 我们应该把重点放在...
on the issues that we have here at... at work.
我们在... 在工作上遇到的问题
Well, it affects my work.
那影响了我的工作啊
It does. It really does.
没错 真的很影响
Amy, do you want to weigh in here?
艾米 你想说两句吗?
No, I think it's okay for you to run this one by yourself.
不 我觉得你自己主持得就挺好的
Okay, great. Great, great.
行吧 好嘞 好的很 好的很
Uh, gentlemen, it sounds to me like, uh,
男士们 在我听来 呃
a lot of these frustrations
大多数挫败感主要是来自
stem from a sense of powerlessness.
一种无能为力感
Which historically,
根据以往经验看
has been something that women have had to deal contend with.
是女人们不得不去应对的情况
Yeah, but they're not powerless anymore.
对 但她们已经不再脆弱幼小无助了
I mean, Amy and Dina run the frickin' store.
我是说 艾米和迪娜就掌控着这间店
And now the new CEO?
现在还来了个女CEO?
All men have left are the NFL and the country.
男人们只在橄榄球大联盟还有这个国家还有一席之地了
That's right! Yeah!
说的没错! 对!
Guys, look,
伙计们 听着
feminism can exist without this feeling
女权主义并不意味着
that something is being taken away from you, you know?
要从你们那里夺走什么东西 晓得吗?
And... and... and honestly,
还有... 还有... 老实说
if you listen to... to what the women are saying...
如果你肯听一听... 听一听那些女人们说的话...
What? What are the women saying, Jonah?
啥? 女人们说了什么话 乔纳?
Right, yes, yeah, yeah. That's a good... that's a good point.
对 没错 就是这样 那是个不错的... 那是个不错的观点
I think we should probably hear a few more, uh, female voices.
我觉得我们也许该多听一些 女性的呼声
I'll give you a female voice. My wife:
我告诉你一个女性的呼声 来自我老婆
"Do this, do that. Ugh, I'm Donna!"
"干这个 干那个 啊 我可是夫人!"
I know I'm not being a very good feminist
我知道我现在的表现很不女权主义者
right now, but I've met his wife, and that was spot on.
但我见过他老婆 他真是模仿到点子上了
Personally, I'm not a feminist.
就个人而言 我不是女权主义者
What? Yeah, I just think that men and women
啥? 对啊 我只是觉得男人和女人
should be treated equally.
应被平等对待
Yeah, Cheyenne, that's what feminism means.
是啊 夏安 那就是女权主义的意思
Oh, well, now I wish I was a feminist.
噢 嘛 那我现在希望我是个女权主义者了
Okay, I've heard what you all are saying,
好了 我已经听完了你们各自的话
um, but as a father of a daughter...
但是作为一个女儿的父亲...
Listen up, ladies, father of a daughter talking.
注意听了 女士们 有闺女的爹开讲了
Thank you.
谢谢
Of course I want the world to be better for Rose,
我当然希望这个世界对罗斯来说变得更美好
but I want it to stay the same for me.
但我也想让它对我来说保持原样
Is that too much to ask?
这要求很过分吗?
That's all I want.
我也是这么想的
Yes, that's the problem.
对 这才是问题所在
Okay, okay, okay!
好了 好了 好了!
This is great, this is healthy, this is... this is...
这很好 很健康 这... 这...
we're... we're dialoguing. Okay.
我们在... 我们在交流 好的
Yeah, it feels kinda good.
是啊 感觉还不错
I mean, you know, I know I say I'm mad,
我是说 你要知道 我知道我说的是我很生气
but the truth is, I'm scared.
但事实上 我是很害怕
I need this job.
我需要这份工作
My wife would leave me if I couldn't provide for her,
如果我不能维持家用 我老婆会离开我的
and I don't blame her.
而我不会责怪她
Yes, yes, yes, this is store 1217.
对对 没错 这是1217店
Ozark Highlands.
位于奥沙克高地
Oh, my God. Are you on the phone?
噢我的天 你在打电♥话♥?
Uh, just give me one second, please.
呃 等我一下 麻烦了
Amy. Yeah, I've been on hold all day long,
艾米 对 这个电♥话♥我已经等了一天了
just trying to get an answer to your question, actually.
就是为了解决你的问题
This man has dumped his guts out all over the floor,
这个男人都把心掏出来给你看了
and you're on the phone.
你却在打电♥话♥
Guys, she is not listening to us.
大家 她不肯倾听我们
We need to make her listen!
我们需要让她听见!
Hey, guys, I'm pretty sure there are some sections
嘿伙计们 我确定店里有些区域
in the store that need covering.
要交♥班♥了
Hey, Marcus, put some pants on.
马库斯 穿上裤子
I bet you wouldn't say that if I was a woman
我打赌要是我是个只穿着内♥裤♥的女人
wearing my underwear.
你就什么都不会说的
Uh, yeah I would.
不 那我也会
Sorry, I meant, uh, a woman wearing her own underwear.
抱歉 我是说 一个穿着她自己内♥裤♥的女人
Like, "My underwear."
比如 "我的内♥裤♥我做主"
Like, "I'm a woman, wearing women's underwear."
又比如 "我是个女人 穿着女式内♥裤♥"
Okay, just stop. No, you're making this weird.
行了 别说了 别 你让这事儿变得奇怪了
No, you're making it weird. Just touch my underwear.
不对 是你让事情变得奇怪了起来 你摸一下我的内♥裤♥
Okay, I know that this looks bad, but I have an idea...
行吧 我知道情况看起来很糟糕 但我有个主意...
No. No, no, just hear me out...
不 不不 你先听我说完...
No. No! No more.
不行 没门儿! 没有再一次
I have bent over backwards
为了让这些男人舒心
all day long to make men feel comfortable.
我已经低声下气了一整天
These guys, Glenn, you. Me?
这些人 格伦 你 我?
Yes, you.
没错 你
Jonah, I wasted my afternoon in that meeting
乔纳 我浪费了整个下午在那个会议上
just to go along with your new cause,
就为了配合你的新想法
and I know you feel bad about the union,
我知道你对工会的事感到抱歉
and I'm sorry about that,
我也为此遗憾
but making men feel better is not my job!
但让男人觉得更快活可不是我的工作!
Okay, calm...
行 冷静...
up, you... come up with the best ideas.
上来 你... 想到了最好的办法
This ends now.
这事儿到此结束
But first, can you sneak me a burger?
不过首先 你能不能给我偷带个汉堡过来?
With cheese.
要有芝士的
So I've been doing some thinking,
我想了很长一段时间
and I want Carol to be my co-maid of honor.
我想让卡罗尔做我的联合伴娘
And you're good with this? Uhhuh.
你对此毫无意见吗? 对啊
Why are you looking at Carol?
你为啥要看向卡罗尔?
I'm not. You are.
我没啊 你有
Do you not feel your eyes moving?
你没感觉到你的眼神在游移吗?
What's wrong with your head?
你的脑袋又怎么了?
I'm good with this.
我觉得挺好的
Oh, that's so sweet.
那真是太好了
I'm gonna make sure this wedding is unforgettable.
我会确保这场婚礼令人永世难忘
Ah, it's not the worst idea.
这个主意不算最糟
I mean, she's clearly more invested than I am.
我是说 她显然比我投入多了
We can go now. Okay.
我们可以走了 好的
This way. Oh, this way.
这边 噢 这边啊
Oh, nice to have you, man.
很高兴你过来这 兄弟
Didn't think you'd come on over.
没想到你也会来
Yeah, I had a change of heart.
我改变我的想法了
I got tired of all the guff.
我已经厌倦了那些废话
Okay, guys, so enough's enough!
好了伙计们 我说够了就是够了!
Back to work!
回去工作!
Yeah, right.
是哦 想得好
Excuse me, I don't work for you,
抱歉 我不为你工作
and we don't have to listen to women anymore, right?
而且我们也不需要再听女人的话了 对吗?
We could have a second glass of wine with dinner if we want.
只要我们想 我们晚饭就能再多喝一杯酒
Yep. Yeah!
没错 说得好!
Wow, uh, anybody else? Glenn, you... you look like you...
哇哦 呃 其他人呢? 格伦 你... 你看起来好像...
were you about to say something?
你要说点什么吗?
I wanna say something!
我确实有话要说!
Amy, us men of the store
艾米 店里的我们这些男人
are tired of taking orders from a woman.
已经受够了听女人的指挥
Yeah! He's right.
没错! 他说得对
And I think it's time that a man was in charge here.
我认为是时候让一个男人来管理这里了
Hell yeah it is! Yeah!
说得对极了! 不错!
Huh, you know, that's a good point.
说起来 这也算是个好主意
You could finally make a man floor supervisor.
你们可以选一个男人出来做基层主管
Yeah, Amy,
没错 艾米
I insist that you make me floor supervisor.
我认为你应该选我做基层主管
It's high time that a man was third in charge here.
很是时候让一个男人来做第三个管事的人了
I was floor supervisor.
我之前就是基层主管
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表